Angelina Jolie Films 'A Mighty Heart'

Angelina Jolie Films 'A Mighty Heart'

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt (facing the camera in this TV screen capture) are in Pune, India shooting A Mighty Heart. (Their bodyguard Mickey pictured with them above.) The pair entered the Le Meridien hotel through the underground parking lot on Thursday. Brad and Angelina continued their cat-and-mouse game with the better of paparazzi and other photographers waiting outside the hotel to get the first photos of the couple in Pune.

Instead of stepping into vans at the hotel’s extrance — where photographers were gathered in anticipation — the stars stepped into an auto-rickshaw (inset) for a ride in the rain in the afternoon.

Angelina was dressed in a beige jacket, and Brad wore a pastel short-sleeved shirt. Both appeared relaxed. None of their three children — Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh — was with them. They returned to the hotel an hour later, in the auto-rickshaw, looking none the worse for wear. More pictures in the gallery!

UPDATE :: New article added to page 2 of this entry!

angelina jolie filming a mighty heart 01
angelina jolie filming a mighty heart 02
angelina jolie filming a mighty heart 03
angelina jolie filming a mighty heart 04
angelina jolie filming a mighty heart 05
angelina jolie filming a mighty heart 06

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All
sultrydame @ 10/06/2006 at 11:26 pm

First!

I hope ha.

Can’t wait to see the movie already!

Thank you, Jared and Audrey. You guys are on the roll. :)

Jared and Audrey, you are amazing!

JARED!!!!! YOU’RE KILLING ME!!! AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

thank you!

Wow!Im getting punch drunk! thanks JJ!!

WOW, Micky is BACK…HAHA…WATCH OUT THE PAPARAZZI!!!

Jared, you’re on a roll…. i can’t keep up

LOL You guys are amazing. I hope your getting some sort of payment for all the work :D

Thanks Jared and Audrey

| THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH | 10/6/06 11:37 PM

Jennifer please move on like you said you did.

Jared the best @ 10/06/2006 at 11:40 pm

Thanks! Jared

Oh my goodness, my head is spinning from all these threads! Thanks Jared and Audrey – you two are spoiling us!!

Alexanderina @ 10/06/2006 at 11:42 pm

OMG another new thread and pictures, thanks Jared and Audrey, you guys ROCK!!!!

Hey – how are you guys seeing that Ange has Shiloh in a sling..I don’t see anything!!

Btw, bringing my post from the old thread over here:

Okay – just to debrief you on the biggest bullshit tab story of the week…I’ll summarize…and try not to cough a lung up laughing at this one….Brad’s been e-mailing Jen about projects, Angie caught him — the article is about Angie getting warning signs that she’s losing Brad because she will not consent to marry him…they have even dragged Marcheline into this, and Marcheline is advising Angie to ‘marry Brad before she loses him’ and also that she ‘wants to see them married before she dies’ (are these tabloids pure evil or what?) The pics of Angie coming from her Mom’s house in the car talking on the phone – they used that one, where she’s emoting, to say that ‘Angie went to her Mom’s to seek advice about Brad.’ That’s right, it wasn’t a goodbye Mom, we’ll be in India for three weeks visit – it was, an ‘I need advice on my relationship Ma,’ visit (nevermind that we KNOW Brad showed up moments later – lolol)…they also say that “Angelina is whisking Brad away to India where she’ll be working on HER movie” (their EXACT quote) to try and get their relationship back on track and that she may end up marrying Brad to keep him, and to appease her dying mother. That’s right folks, no mention of Brad executive producing and him casting Angelina in HIS film – just Angie ‘whisking’ him away. LOL

What I gained from this article is that L&S is truly the shittiest of the ****** **** rags.

We learned that Brad desperately wants to marry Angie, and oh – he desperately wants their next kid to be bio, an right away – but he e-mails Jen Aniston…because he’s not getting Angie to do capitulate.

…and somehow they expect us to believe it.

Like I said, if I didn’t know any better, I’d think a Goddess circle member was an editor at L&S.

240 | CLINIQUA

I adore just about everything they do. They are truly global citizens and are raising the kids the same, I’ll enjoy watching Mad, Z And Shi grow and the others that are soon to come.

man, the pics are coming in fast hey!!

Alexanderina @ 10/06/2006 at 11:49 pm

14 | CLINIQUA | – LMAO at L&S, they are a piece of crap magazine, these people are so stupid and so way of base with they bunch of lies, that they are beyond pathetic

Jared (sigh) man, you… you just… Superman, I tell ya. SuperJared!

Alexanderina @ 10/06/2006 at 11:50 pm

Hey Guys, Mickey is back, oh how I love Mickey, the protector of the BAMZS family

Yea, I don’t see the sling either.

dang, i was on the other one just hitting the refresh button..

Another thread j@red, just wow. Thanks again..geez dizziness jp

CLINIQUA, YOU ROCKS :D

Alexanderina @ 10/06/2006 at 11:59 pm

21 | angelah | – Hey Angelah, Jared is the best isn’t he :).

LOVE YOU Jared and Audrey !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jared & Audrey. you’ve been so fantastic & kind with us BAZMSer. SUPERB

I wonder if Jolie brought their whole security team with them. Remember them in Namibia with the green curtains and all. I don’t see any of that here. I think the Indians in India leave them alone and only watch or take photos from a distance. And someone said earlier they were at the Le Meridien. Didn’t they move into the bungalow yet? Maybe soon. Anyway, I really dont think the paparazzi will be crazy in India like they were in Namibia. Remember Brad had to go so far as to tell the papz to back off when they were going into a restaurant in Namibia? I dont think something like that’ll happen in India.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All