Jessica Simpson is Frightening
- Jessica Simpson Channels Edward Scissorhands
- Eva Longoria & Tony Parker Hang in Paris
- MAN DOWN! Yves Saint Laurent Collapses in the Street
- Celebrity Fast Track to Fame: FASTING TIME
- Jessica Biel Like Youâ€™ve Never Seen Her Before
- Eva Longoria Wears Slippers Out in Public
- Ashlee Simpson Denies Sleeping with Nick Carter
- Melanie “Scary Spice” Brown and daughter Phoenix Chi
- Sienna Miller Calls Pittsburgh… S***sbirth
- Eva Longoria bruised her ribs was taken to the hospital after being injured on the set of Desperate Housewives. “Eva slipped on one of the stairs coming out of her trailer,” her publicist, Liza Anderson, said yesterday. The actress will not require any time off for the injury. Eva also hurt herself on the set of the ABC show in August 2005. She was hit in the head by a piece of equipment and needed emergency attention.
- Jessica Simpson and Dane Cook cuddled Wednesday night at the premiere party for their film, Employee of the Month, at Tejune. Spies say they curled up in a booth together and whispered into each other’s ears all night. The two left together with Jessica‘s hairdresser, Ken Paves. At the film’s premiere, Jessica told the Daily News she’s happy she didn’t have to bare as much skin for her role. “I’m just a normal, all-American, strait-laced, Midwestern girl,” Jessica said.
- Madonna visited an orphanage in Malawi yesterday, handing out copies of her book “The English Roses” to a crowd of AIDS orphans as her publicist dismissed claims that she was going to adopt a child herself. Andrina Mchiela, a senior official with Malawi’s Ministry for Gender and Child Welfare, said she believes the singer’s plans to adopt “remain unchanged.” Meanwhile, according to the Post, Madonna wants to drill wells in Malawi so the children will have clean water.
- The two-day auction for hundreds of Cher‘s goods fetched $3.5 million. A black 2005 Bentley Continental GT Coupe received the highest bid of $204,000 and of Cher‘s vintage gown collection, a black Bob Mackie-designed got the highest bid at $60,000 – about twice the asking price.
Beyonce – “Irreplaceable” Music Video