Tue, 10 October 2006 at 3:50 pm
Jenna Fischer: Cute AND Funny
- Jenna Fischer Isn’t Just Cute, She’s Funny Too
- JT Will Not Be Bringing Sexy Back In 10 Years
- Paris Hilton‘s Pot is Low Grade Crap
- Kate Beckinsale Says ‘No’ To Plastic Surgery
- Fug Beast Kirsten Dunst is Taking a Break
- Janet Jackson Shops for Apartments in NYC
- Jennifer Lopez Insults Airhostess
- Barbra Streisand Curses Out Her Audience
- Paris and Nic‘s Fast Food Fix (Video)
- Rumor Mill: Project Runway‘s Michael Knight & Brandy
- Mel Gibson speaks with Diane Sawyer about his “stupid rambling as a drunkard” on Good Morning America, which will air Thursday and Friday mornings. “The last thing I want to be is that kind of monster. What I need to do (is) to heal myself and to be assuring and allay the fears of others and to heal them if they had any heart wounds from something I may have said.”
- Evangeline Lily and Dominic Monaghan are planning to get married next summer in Hawaii, according to The Post.
- Katie Couric received her worst ratings last week, the fifth week of her evening news program. Couric remained in third place and she averaged only 7 million viewers, 1.5 million viewers less than Brian Williams‘ Nightly News.
- Jon Stewart shot down rumors that he’d make a run for the White House and said the T-shirts promoting him and Stephen Colbert “are a real sign of how sad people are” with the state of affairs in the country. “Nothing says ‘I am ashamed of you my government’ more than ‘Stewart/Colbert ’08,’ Stewart told an audience Sunday at the New Yorker Festival.
- David Bowie has lent his voice to SpongeBob Squarepants. Bowie will play Lord Royal Highness in a SpongeBob special. Apparently his daughter is a huge fan of the show and they watch it together.
- Real World/Road Rules: The Duel premieres this Thursday @ 10PM on MTV. View trailer and Beth & Tina fight.
Apple commercial featuring Gisele Bundchen and Justin Long
Like Just Jared on Facebook