Jen Still Loves Vince

Jen Still Loves Vince

Jennifer Aniston is still together with Vince Vaughn!

We all knew Vince was not cheating on Jen with producer Kate Packenham. But we didn’t know that Jen would go on Oprah again this year to profess her love for Vince!

According to someone who just left the taping of Oprah, Aniston:

• is stunningly beautiful
  • denied having breast implants
  • confirmed that she and Vince Vaughn are still together

There you have it, the Jen and Vince love affair is still on! A big thanks to Karyn!

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

oh ****ing please…..how about you never admitted to being with him in the first place. this ***** annoys the hell out of me

This is pathetic

PLEASE NOTE :: Comments containing expletives will not be posted for the most part. Please censor your language. Thanks!

She really has the most beautiful eyes. If you look at the Poeple Mag
for the best dressed in Hollywood her eyes just stand out among
everybody else. And they are real mother ****ers so don’t even try to
say they are not.

She is beautiful @ 10/11/2006 at 6:08 pm

So it’s OK to use the expletives like #2 as long as you don’t spell them
correctly?

justice was done. go jen and vince

It’s not what I prefer but I can’t censor everything, unfortunately.

Oprah can have this no talent hack who has to whine about every personal thing going on in her life on her show but won’t allow certain Rappers who are in relevant, Award wining movies on her show. Marianne Pearl who lost her husband in a violent manner, was to my knowledge, never on her show. However, this self-serving, whining actress who hasn’t done anything relevant can go on the show and discuss her lovelife and whether or not she got breast implants. Give me a break.

1. She’s not stunningly beautiful 2. She most certainly did have
breast implants (pictures tell the story) 3. Who cares.

bdj kiss off @ 10/11/2006 at 6:19 pm

Whether you like it or not, your man would cream him self if he
saw her in real life. And millions and millions of people in America
love her whtehr you like it or not. Oh and I just read that Miss
Angelina Jolie & Mr. Bradley Pitt have never given those poor
Namibian school children the money they promised them. Now
isn’t that something. Jennifer on the other hand has always given
charity even when it wasn’t popular and never drew attentiont o
herself for doing it. Now go eat a twinkie and cry.

Doesn’t it feel like we get too many updates from her? What is her problem? And I will never believe that she is stunningly beautiful. No offense to her fans.

I hope they are together. They seem like a genuine couple and it would be nice to see a relationship last in H-wood without splattering it all over the media. Its not our business what their relationship is based on – but I’m thrilled she would confide in her fan base to say she is with Vince. Jared – please remind your readers that Perez Hilton is where hate belongs….

Canadian Chick @ 10/11/2006 at 6:21 pm

Everyone needs to STFU! I didnt use any swear words in my post!

Oprah is equally as pathetic as Jennifer Aniston…and this is coming from a non-Angelina Jolie fan. Oprah has a lot of options as to what she could air on HER show, but for her to choose Aniston every single time something of greater importance could replace this minorly talented actress, I ponder. I am not certain if I’ll see the Jolie film currently in production. But Oprah could have opted to have Mariane Pearl on her show given the fact that it was just Daniel Pearls birthday. She could have least have celebrated his life, a life she constantly screams for eveeryone to lead. If one question was answered-it would be Oprah is the president of Team Aniston.

Willard G. Oxtoby @ 10/11/2006 at 6:25 pm

i dont understand why every jen/angie thread ends up being some sort of war…all these ppl team aniston/jolie – need to get a life. If you dont like a person – dont bother clicking on their photograph at all…

And yes – cant wait to see oprah if i get the time. Jen looks great!!

I wouldn’t believe a word she said if her tongue came notarized. And Oprah is equally culpable for letting her get away with her duplicity not once but twice.

Jennifer A is pathetic she is not beautiful she is just not. Angelina Jolie is Beautiful and kind and a great mother. I am only stating her name because everyone else has to bring angelina in. long live brangelina

Observer2 @ 10/11/2006 at 6:32 pm

#11-Get over it. Brad and Angelina’s donations made it to their destinations. They are correcting the story as I’m typing this. The person in charge of the program is very upset that those reporting didn’t even contact her for verification. She’s demanding a retraction.

OHOHOH!!!!! @ 10/11/2006 at 6:34 pm

11 | bdj kiss off ……..I’d like to meet these accountings they inerviewed for that statement . Who knows what other people give or get?

11| bdj kissoff
THE MONEY WAS DONATED AS PROMISED. I HAVE
NEVER SAID ANYTHING NEGATIVE AS TO JA SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU GO NEGATIVE ON BRAD AND ANGIE. BE HAPPY FOR JA AND VV AS I AM HAPPY FOR BRAD AND ANGIE. ALL FOUR ADULTS ARE WITH THE PEOPLE THAT THEY LOVE. GOOD FOR ALL!!

READ WHAT LAINEY HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS.

I love it, the same people saying how disgusting he was yesterday are now declaring a victory. THAT is pathetic!

just wait @ 10/11/2006 at 6:37 pm

I DONT BELIEVE THIS : SHE WOULD NEVER SAY THEY WERE TOGETHER BECAUSE THE OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT. SHE WILL SAY, ” WE STILL HANG OUT” OR COAT THE WHOLE THING IN AMBIGUITY…JUST WAIT….

I really am sick of her. How can she be still on with someone she said she was never with? And I wonder if she really professes her “love” or if she merely says we are still “being”.
As for the implant denial, she may say she hasnt recently had implants…that is a big tab story recently.. but if she does, she is splitting hairs cause from pics of her nude.. she has implants! Maybe not recently but she has em.

whatever, her pimping her relationship is not going to make me buy the breakup dvd.

#2: this is annoying the hell out of me too. She is losing fans with this charade.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All