Who Knew Leo Was So Trendy?
- Nothing Sexier Than Leonardo DiCaprio Helping An Entire Village
- Hilary Duff and Joel Madden Might Die
- Borat Looking Sexy in Amsterdam
- Scarlett Johansson is Desperate to Unleash Her Beasts
- Hot Bags Celebrities are Carrying
- A Year Without Lindsay Lohan
- Nick Lachey Hit the Bottle After Splitting with Jessica Simpson
- A Rachel Bilson Picture Moment
- David Arquette Shoots Down Jen/Vince Rumors (Audio)
- Madonna and husband Guy Ritchie left Malawi Friday after gaining custody of a 1-year-old boy they adopted during a weeklong tour of orphanages. Yohame Banda, father of newly adopted boy David, said he is happy for his son and that Madonna and Guy “are a lovely couple.”
- Usher has withdrawn from Broadway musical Chicago because he has a sever case of strep throat. The singer has been sidelined since last Friday and was scheduled to give his farewell performance tomorrow night.
- John Mayer alluded to Jessica Simpson, who he was once rumored to be dating, on his blog yesterday. Mayer said Sheryl Crow should retaliate for a prank he played on her “by dressing up in a blond wig and roller skates, licking an ice cream cone,” a la Simpson in her video for “A Public Affair.”
- Christina Aguilera says her and husband Jordan Bratman will be house hunting in New York when the singer finishes her tour.
- For the first time, CBS’ Criminal Minds drew more viewers than ABC’s Lost. Wow, Lost is going down the tubes.
Jude Law “dancing” at Music for Tomorrow Concert! Haha!