Mon, 16 October 2006 at 5:04 pm
Jessica Simpsons Gets a Little R&R
- Jessica Simpson Dishes With Rachael Ray [via x17]
- More Jessica Alba on the Set of Fantastic Four 2
- Lindsay Lohan & Keira Knightley to Star in Film Together
- Quentin Tarantino‘s Horror Movie “Grind House” Trailer
- When Patricia Arquette Attacks You With Her Tatas
- Lindsay Lohan is a Man, Baby!
- George Clooney Can Do No Wrong
- Pamela Anderson Parties at Paris Hilton’s House
- Drew Barrymore Gets Kissy, Kissy With BF Fabrizio Moretti
- Add Just Jared to your MySpace!
- Box Office Totals: 1. The Grudge 2, $22 million, 2. The Departed, $18.7 million, 3. Man of the Year, $12.55 million, 4. Open Season, $11 million, 5. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, $7.75 million.
- Jennifer Lopez shows off her and husband Marc Anthony‘s Long Island mansion in the fall issue of Vogue Living. “Of course, I needed a little more closet space,” said J. Lo, who outfitted her dressing room with a chandelier.
- The publisher of Donald Trump‘ s magazine says they will have a pilot for a Trump cartoon show ready “within 90 days.” No word on what networks are interested in the show.
- Was Rosie O’Donnell‘s character “Dawn Budge” on Nip/Tuck that fantastic that she’s currently in talks for a spin-off? And there’s rumors about Nicole Kidman guest starring! Wah!
- The Crocodile Hunter‘s 8-year-old daughter, Bindi Irwin is getting her own TV show called Bindi, The Jungle Girl.
- The O.C. will be releasing its own line of fragrances for men and women. The tagline for “The O.C. for Him” and “The O.C. for Her” reads: The Show. The Spirit. The Fragrance. With Attitude.
Fergie performing “Clumsy” at Ant & Dec‘s Saturday Night Takeaway.
Like Just Jared on Facebook
Posted to: Donald Trump, Drew Barrymore, Fergie, George Clooney, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, Keira Knightley, Lindsay Lohan, Marc Anthony, Newsies, Nicole Kidman, Nip Tuck, Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton, Patricia Arquette, Quentin Tarantino, Rosie O Donnell, The OC, Videos