Eva & Mario's Dirty Dancing?

Eva & Mario's Dirty Dancing?

Thought you might enjoy some pictures of Dancing with the Star‘s Mario Lopez and his “special fan” Eva Longoria. Meanwhile, Eva is supposedly rekindling her romance hoops star Tony Parker

Eva, 31, and Mario, 33, have known each other for years. Mario said, “She’s like a sister. Having her at the show was great. She was supposed to come other weeks but she’s busy, plus we tape kind of early because we’re live to the East Coast, so it’s hard schedule-wise. She’s got her show going, you know.”

[More images via x17online]

Jesse Grant/Getty

They would be a cute couple…

Eva looks freaky with light hair, she needs to dye it back. I like x17′s comment on KFed!

How come I’m only just discovering Mario Lopez?????? He is SO gorgeous. And He can DANCE. I love DWS only bcz he makes it so exciting. You never know what to expect from Mario, but it’s all good.

moonbeams, you never watched saved by the bell?? it was like a saturday morning ritual growing up.

creativegirl @ 10/18/2006 at 12:02 pm

You know he’s a devil with dimples! A real weasel. These two really love to stir up the controversy.

He’s so cute and knowing that he can dance makes him even more adorable.

creativegirl @ 10/18/2006 at 12:07 pm

4 | moonbeams

Don’t miss this if you love Mario -

It’s his second best asset after the dimples. :-)

i LOVE JUSTIN

I LOVE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Mario looks so innocent with those dimples and I find it hard to believe he was so low as to cheat on Ali Landry at his bachelor party. They married and two weeks later after she found out the marriage was annuled..yikes.

creativegirl @ 10/18/2006 at 7:50 pm

11 | Karamia

Like I said before – he’s a weasel. You could tell in the clip on DWTS last night that his dance partner Karina was a little miffed that Eva was there. I mean he’s supposedly having a fling with her, then he’s at the center of Eva’s break-up and/or troubles with beau Tony Parker. Then Eva says they are working it out, and the next thing you know he’s on a DWTS clip out with the two of them! I mean if this guy ain’t a player – I don’t know who is. But his dimples – they let him get away with murder!

D Richards @ 10/18/2006 at 10:18 pm

He is a no-good cheat, this is why he lost Ali Landry, he cheated on her before and after their marriage.

I always thought he was gay.
Is he not?

Maybe it’s just me but if I am supposedly trying to work it out with my beau, I sure as heck wouldn’t be seen on television dancing with another guy and having a great time. Maybe my beau would get the wrong idea!!! But as I said, maybe it’s just me. Meybe they do things differently in Hollywood.

well, they’re both very cute. so they would be perfect together. but eva is fine with tony, so..

I personly think she should hook up with Mario and tell Tony where to go.

tvwatcher @ 11/22/2006 at 6:41 am

hello, people… he’s GAY! That’s why Tony Parker is OK with having Eva dance with him. I haven’t seen anyone GAYER since lance bass. No offence, I myself am gay, but hello, people!!!

WriterGirl1029 @ 04/13/2007 at 8:15 pm

He is so adorable…why must he be such a player?

I know someone that’s so much like him at my school: hot, a big flirt, and man…phew. And no, he isn’t gay. The way he acts around Karina is a way that no gay man would act around a girl.

it is not appoperate for a married woman like eva to be haning all over mario lopez she looks like a fool than looking like a married woman she does not look like a married woman when she”s with mario at all that’s disguesting