Kate Hudson is Wet Again
- How many bikinis do you think Kate Hudson owns? 50? 100? 1000? October is the perfect month for a bikini…
- Ew… Tom Cruise has cameltoe...
- Jessica Biel is Catwoman… for Halloween, at least!
- If you want to give yourself a scare, check out pictures of Kirsten Dunst‘s recent appearance on TRL.
- I can’t wait for the Fraggle Rock Movie! Dance your cares away… (clap, clap) worry’s for another day…
- Lindsay Lohan plans to DJ for Tommy Hilfiger: “I’ve known Tommy Hilfiger since I was very young and I made a promise to him to DJ. I’m not sure how I got myself into this but I love Paris.”
- Find out who the next Desperate Housewife to get the axe will be!
- Paris Hilton and her doggy bag
- Jake Gyllenhaal shoves a camera out of his face (video). Personally, I think he was just horsing around. Think so?
- If you haven’t already, add Just Jared to your MySpace!!
- Jamie Pressly‘s publicist has confirmed that the My Name Is Earl star got engaged this weekend to DJ Eric Cubiche, her boyfriend of a year and a half. But she’s not pregnant… so they say.
- After weeks of mounting pressure and threats of a boycott by religious groups, NBC said yesterday it has decided not to show video of Madonna mounting a Crucifix when it airs her “Confessions” concert special November 22. The pop star, who is an executive producer on the special, agreed to the changes.
- Jessica Simpson told Jane Magazine that she knew her marriage with Nick Lachey was over when he decided not to accompany her on an “Operation Smile>” trip to Africa. “I went there on our three-year wedding anniversary,” she said. “He stayed home.” So they broke up because Nick doesn’t like to do charity work?
- Haley Joel Osment was sentenced to three years probation yesterday on charges of drunken driving and drug possession stemming from a July car accident. The actor pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges.
- And last, but certainly not least, don’t forget Wentworth Miller is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight. Tune in!
Kevin Federline dances in his performance of “Privilege” last night on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Was he really a back-up dancer before this? Er, was he any good?