Brooke Burke's Baby Bump
- Brooke Burke & David Charvet Hit The Beach
- K-Fed To Star in Hip-Hop Musical
- The Gyllenhaals Family Outing
- Lindsay Lohan Didn’t Get a Boob Job
- Marie Antoinette Sucks (Made $5.3 Million Over Weekend)
- Confessions of a Celebrity Stalker
- Kate Moss Gets Engagement Ring
- Justin Timberlake Gets Meat Slapped (Video)
- Hilary Duff‘s Mad Dash Through LAX (Video)
- BREAKING :: Madonna will appear on the Oprah Winfrey Showto discuss her adoption of 13-month-old David Banda from Malawi. Taping Tuesday, airing Wednesday. If you’re in the audience that day, drop me a line!
- Box Office Totals: 1. The Prestige, $14.8 million, 2. The Departed, $13.7 million, 3. Flags of Our Fathers, $10.2 million, 4. Open Season$8 million, 5. Flicka, $7.7 million
- Nicolas Cage is has put his Bel-Air home on the market for $35 million. He bought the seven-bedroom, seven-bathroom spread eight years ago for $7 million. The home was once owned by Tom Jones, and before that it belonged to crooner Dean Martin.
Reichen Lehmkuhl, the boyfriend of Lance Bass, revealed he was sexually assaulted while a cadet in the Air Force Academy and contemplated suicide after the incident. “I think that’s the first time that I’ve said that that happened,” he told ABC News. “I’ve been ashamed of it.”JJ reader Leland writes in: “Countless people understandably jumped to the conclusion from his general description on ABC’s “Good Morning America” that he was forcibly sodomized or forced to perform oral sex on others, when his book clearly states that what he was forced to do, after being taken from his room, stripped, and his eyes covered, was push ups into another man’s mouth. There may be a term for that, but I sincerely doubt “sexual assault” is it. Unfortunately, those interpretations led many to become uncompensated cogs in the Reichen PR machine.”
- Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe talks about his decision to appear nude in an upcoming play in the new issue of Newsweek. “Part of me wants to shake up people’s perception of me, just shove me in a blender,” the 17-year-old told the magazine.
MUST SEE :: Dove’s “Real Beauty” Ad