Wed, 25 October 2006 at 1:13 pm
There's a Little Yoda In All Of Us
- From Tom Cruise to Mr. T… Yoda-fied!
- Paris Hilton Should Leave The Pussy Out Of It
- Rush Limbaugh Disses Michael J. Fox
- Demi Moore Continues Her Body Upgrade
- Vincent Gallo is a Wonderful Human Being
- A Kristanna Loken Picture Moment
- Paris Hilton is Plain Greedy
- Grey’s Anatomy‘s Isaiah Washington Apologies
- Madonna on Oprah (Video)
- Add Just Jared To Your MySpace!
- Nicole Kidman is still expected to come to New York for the Nov. 5 premiere of Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus, even though husband Keith Urban just entered rehab.
- Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson were spotted sharing an intimate dinner at Les Deux last night in L.A.
- Friends of Molly Sims and beau Justin Chatwin say their relationship is struggling because of the nine-year age difference and because Sims is “clingy.” Chatwin made a guest appearance onLost last week as the hitchhiker.
- Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, and Kellie Pickler have been added to the list of presenters for The 40th Annual CMA Awards set to air Nov. 6.
- HAHAHA! The View co-host Elizabeth Hasselback is furious about an episode of Law & Order: SVU where a character with a similar name was raped and murdered. Hasselback believes the character, Elizabeth Hassenback, is meant to be her and fumed on the talk show about her conversation with the crime show’s executive producer which ended in him hanging up on her.
- Yessssssss! Bravo picked up a second season of Work Out. Another guilty pleasure of mine…
- Rachael Ray is leading the pack of daytime talk shows over Megan Mullally, Keith Albow, and Greg Behrendt.
- Rihanna, John Legend, and Lionel Richie will perform at the 2006 Novel Peace Prize Concert on Dec. 11 in Oslo, Norway. Sharon Stone and Anjelica Huston will host.
Like Just Jared on Facebook