Thu, 26 October 2006 at 1:46 pm
Kate Winslet Goes Glamour
- Kate Winslet goes all out glamour at the 50th Annual London Film Festival for her upcoming flick Little Children.
- Lindsay Lohan’s new neighbors at the West Hollywood condo community of Sierra Towers don’t want her… and she hasn’t even moved in yet.
- Does Lost‘s Evangeline Lilly have freakishly long arms?
- Here’s one cheap and easy celebrity costume idea: The Celebrity Baby Smuggler. From Angelina to Britney, 2006 has been the year of celebrity baby hiding.
- Anne Hathaway looks replendant in a show-stopping scarlet gown at NYC fashion bash.
- Tara Reid‘s Ta-tas Tour
- Elizbaeth Hurley has set her February wedding date to longtime boyfriend Arun Nayar.
- Fabio does a photoshoot with America’s Next Top Sex Kittens
- Jessica Simpson is addicted to dating on the Internets.
- Mel Gibson‘s drunken tirade spoofed by Chevy Chase (video)
- You can now watch the season 4 premiere of The O.C. on MySpace! Mac users excluded!
- Ricky Martin defended Madonna‘s adoption of a 1-year-old Malawian boy, calling her an “exemplary” mother, and said he, too, would like to adopt. Ricky said: “The love she gives her kids is a dream, and I know that her heart is big enough to adopt not just one child but to adopt 20.”
- Former Prime Minister Hubert Ingraham called on the Bahamian government Wednesday to investigate whether Anna Nicole Smith has legal residency status in the country and said Anna “is not a fit and proper person to become a permanent resident of the Bahamas.” “Her general character and reputation don’t commend her for such status.” Ingraham added.
- Liev Schreiber is joining the cast of CSI. Beginning in January, the actor will fill in for star William Peterson, who is taking time off to appear in a play.
Ciara - “Promise” Music Video
Like Just Jared on Facebook