Brad the Builder at it Again

Brad the Builder at it Again

Brad Pitt was seen again earlier today at the 23rd Jimmy Carter project in Patan village, south east of Mumbai, India. More pictures in the gallery of Brad standing on a ladder as he works on the roof of a house with other volunteers…

brad-pitt-construction-site-01

• Here's how Robert Pattinson almost got fired from Twilight - Gossip Cop
  • juligen

he is perfection isnt?

• liz

i couldnt agree more.

• NYCGalnVA

Brad is really enjoying his life! Look at what the love of a commited woman, and not one, not two, but three kids can do for a man! I’m just loving this Brad!!

• kat

damn that is the hotness! they should’ve used this pics for Vanity Fair.

• bella_jolie

Even in the most mundane of tasks, he looks like he is in a photoshoot. Really poetry in motion or rather picture of the motion. So beautiful Angelina’s William Bradley Pitt is.

• Me Again!

Love the pix and what he and Angel are doing. Can you ladies imagine coming home to a man like this…wow.

So versified, actor, partner for life, father, builder…wow.

• cool

Take it off! take it off! how can i hire this guy to be my construction worker?

• angelah

love it!! thanks j@red for the new thread and these pics!! He is utterly hot!!! :roll:

• angelah

loving ‘em pics***

• Angiefan4ever

He really is an amazing man! I love the whole family. But why he is doing this? I actually don’t know :D

• uknown

• dragonfly

Angie’s man is sweltering!

And hey, anybody wanna bet VF will suddenly feel the need to do a special “Architecture Issue” so they can steal one of these shots?

The hard hat is much more appealing than the white tube socks.

My husband is a jack-of-all-trades kinda guy. He can fix anything and he doesn’t mind getting dirty. There’s something about that that is sooooo appealing to a woman. Yes, this BP incarnation is far superior to the slicked-up Red Carpet dude of days gone by.

• karma

He’s a cheater, but still hot!

• Frenchy

It feels good to give back! Again, I love how he brings some media spotlight to former president Jimmy Carter. He probably thinks ‘who knows when I’ll be in India again?” He took advantage of his time while there to help for a good cause.
    Angelina must be happy to be with him.

• Beebee

Yummy! :-)

• Meli

He’s back, he’s building, he is the f&cking hotness, seriously my loins, out of control, has Brad Pitt ever been sexier? A father, an activist, a philanthropist…and a BUILDER???

From Lainey.It says all for me.

• dragonfly

And you know what else? It *almost* seems like Brad and Angie are living a wee bit like the rest of us here….Dad goes off to work on the job site, Mom goes off to work for the day, the kids are in “day care”, and everyone comes home to a frantic, chaotic dinner and bedtime for the kids in the evening. Practically makes them seem even a little on the “normal” side, huh?

Although, I swear, none of my neighbors look like that…….

I am sure Brad is loving a chance to just do regular guy stuff and get dirty.

• kat

here is a video of brad in action http://www.splash-video.com/index2.pgi

• bluemoon

He looks so GOOD!

• angelah

kat Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 4:44 pm
    —–
    thanks for the vid link !!

• Maria

Wow!! I lucked out! Is is everyone doing?

Dragonfly: Long time not talk. What’s been going on with you?
    Guli Mama: What’s up girl?
    Alex: Where you at?

Hope everyone’s day has been a good one. Loving being on BAMZ and chatting away with ‘The Girls’. Ooops, just got a note. Have to check to see who it is.

• lookwhaticando

Im sorry, but this man is AWSOME, Angie is the luckest woman on the planet. and the sexiest…

• think positive!

Work it on baby work it on!! Hey Brad my roof my roof my roof is on fire!! Please come and fix it and then come and fix me baby!

• Maria

Angelah: Thanks for the video link! Going on right now to check it out. You’re too good to us!

• Hot damn

He looks good.

• lookwhaticando

Think Postive -

Ha, I am sure Angie would have just a little bit to say about that,, but, It is Brad, Well worth the risk… lol

• deena

Where’s my post? Sexaaaay,
    thanx for the new thread.

• Meli

think positive! Says:

——-

He asked me to tell you that he will,right after he’s finished with me…I mean with my window.

• deena

Sorry Ms AJ, but I’m gonna have to borrow him, I need some work done

• think positive!

lookwhaticando Says:
    November 1st, 2006 at 5:01 pm

Oh yeah! My ass would be kicked in a heartbit LOL!

• lookwhaticando

Yep, I agree, I would say I would help you, but we are talking about Angie Jolie,, Imma run… lol

• Maria

Angelah: Looved the video. I must say, though, that I feel sorry for him. Gosh, the man’s trying to work and all those papp cameras must be really distracting. He looks soooooooo good, though.

• think positive!

Meli Says:
    November 1st, 2006 at 5:04 pm

deena Says:
    November 1st, 2006 at 5:05 pm
    ————————————–

Sorry girls but I saw him first! I’m burning here…errr my roof is burning here…and…and he need to fuck….*damn*… to fix it I mean…phewwww!

• dragonfly

Maria Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 4:54 pm
    Wow!! I lucked out! Is is everyone doing?

Dragonfly: Long time not talk. What’s been going on with you?
    **************************************************
    Hay Maria! I just been busy as a bee. I’m totally in the weeds right this minute at work, and really shouldn’t even be here right now, but hey….it’s Braddy in all his grungy glory! Woot! I can’t stay away too long.

And think positive, and Meli, I’m satisfied to merely admire Brad’s beauty with my eyes….. I don’t think I could survive a beat-down from La-Jolie, haha!! But you ladies can take your chances if you want, LOL! Me? I’m far too chicken sh*t and I’m scared of Angie.

• http://www.justjared.com/2006/10/31/brad-pitt-boxers/#comments Ivy

Oh yeah!! Thanks Jared for the pics!!

• deena

Help! Help! I burned dinner and my family’s ready to commit me!

• http://www.justjared.com/2006/10/31/brad-pitt-boxers/#comments Ivy

He looks awfully warm. I think he should take off his shirt.. what do you all think?

• Meli

I got an e-mail a few minutes ago from Angelina Jolie with only seven words.
    “He is all mine.Deal with it.”
    And people call her humanitarian?So not.She is so selfish.

• http://www.justjared.com/2006/10/31/brad-pitt-boxers/#comments Ivy

LOL Deena, I just ordered pizza! I dont trust myself to cooking right now. :lol:

• Maria

Meli:

That Angie. Talk about one selfish woman. If she’s so not into sharing, what about she just clip off some hairs from that gorgeous head and send us so we can clone away. Ivy, Julia and me are all ready into what we’ll do with our clones. Can’t share though — a bit naughty.

• angelah

Ivy Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 5:15 pm
    —–
    :lol: he’s burning inside that shirt

• Maria

TP: I’ve missed you! How you been. Sexy, sweaty…………yummy Brad. Ahhhhhhhhh.

• Maria

Dragonfly: Oh yeah, I can talk the talk, but when it comes to Angie, we ain’t messing with that, not this chick. I mean, did she miss that Sesame Street episode on ‘Sharing’. I guess so!! HA! HA!

• Maria

Deena: You done burned your kitchen down, now you want him to rebuild, is that what you’re talking about? Gee, I need a new window screen replaced in my living room, maybe he can come over and help me out. I’ll hold that hat for him — he won’t need it. I can also get him a nice cool towel and I may even help wipe some of that sweat off his chest……………………better go now, I hear Angie’s coming after me……………run Maria, RUN!

• julia

simply brad and Brad forums have huge pics posted..

I hate to be to forward :) but jesus that ass!! oh Brad!
    I wonder if Angelina stares at it like we do! lol. Yum..

• deena

Maria Says:

November 1st, 2006 at 5:28 pm
    ********************************************************************

Errr, yeah, yeah that’s what I’m talking about now, I need Habitat for humanity to come over here and build me another one. Lucky homeless people.

• Winnie-the-Pooh

Check out simplybrad.com for larger ones, jesus!

• Maria

Deena: I’m laughing right now. Yeah, get them Habitat people to New York fast. ‘Lucky Homeless People’……………….I’m still laughing here!!

• yuk

it’s just a photo op for him to try and justify his fame and gain credibility for the humanitarian work that has been going on there for years. Pure vanity. Yuk.

• julia

yep yuk..
    we get the oppurtunity to look at the photo’s and Bradley is doing something good..Its a win win situation..
    Works for us.