Bow Down Before the Temple of Pitt

Bow Down Before the Temple of Pitt

Brad Pitt was spotted snapping a few shots with his Leica camera around a temple in a town called Lonavala. Brad, 42, has been building houses with other volunteers for the 23rd Jimmy Carter project in Patan village, south east of Mumbai, India. More pictures after the jump…

GALLERY :: Click here for Brad Pitt’s Camera Gallery

brad pitt camera 01
brad pitt camera 02
brad pitt camera 03
brad pitt camera 04
brad pitt camera 05
brad pitt camera 06
brad pitt camera 07

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

brad is hot

angie 4 life!

Nice butt! *drool*

too early @ 11/02/2006 at 8:33 am

Did the mental hospital close down today? If this is a photo op why didn’t they catch him from the front? He’s followed everywhere he goes they watch him 24/7
I call bull on your statements!

***** yeah! I love the idea of bowing down to the Temple of Pitt. The man is beautiful.

Where’s Joaquin?

Rehab?

Goodmorning all, dosen’t it feel good to wake up to such a beautiful (inside and outside) man. LOL, LOVE TO BAMZS

Good morning BAMZS Fans and Jared and Audrey.

I love this man and his new life. While Chin has her face in a table full of “happy” Brad is experiencing another culture and building homes in India. Brad Pitt wins at life.

I love Joaquin but he probably is at rehab. LOL

bamzs 4-ever @ 11/02/2006 at 8:40 am

Hey guys and gals, good morning to all! Thank you for all the new threads Jared and Audrey!!! I couldn’t get in all day yesterday. Kept getting the error messages!

Bella, but you’re here so you must find Brad hella interesting and very hot. Don’t worry, its ok to be a closet BAMZS Fan. We won’t tell anyone.

this is a Brad thread that is why Joaquin is not in it, get it?

king of hollywood is George clonney ,Brad pitt is king of publicity

Babel Reminder:

Babel goes into the top 15 markets (San Diego, SF, Chicago, Dallas, Boston, Washington, Montreal, Philly, etc.) this Friday (November 3rd), and then a national (1200 screens) release on 11.10.

Check out the official Babel site for pictures and trailers

I love George Clooney too but Brad is King of Hollywood. He took the title over when Cruise started jumping on couches. Brad’s production company is thriving while Clooney’s had to close down his. Don’t worry Clooney fans, he is starting a new one.

Good day to you all.I’m both confused and happy here.I thought Babel would have a global release after November 10,but it opens here in Greece tomorrow.So i have already made plans for Saturday night.I’m so excited because i believed i would have the chance to see it near Christmas,so it was a pleasant surprise.I’ll let you know my impressions from the film.

ArabianFan @ 11/02/2006 at 8:56 am

Barkley:

lol, of course they are tabloids why would they else turn something beautiful into something nasty? or are you suggesting those Indian papers that called it “op” are real news? that is funny since something like that can’t be proved as no one is a mind/intention reader so yes how the hell did they know? YES they are tabloid. As for your reasoning: “the pappz didn’t hassle him” my question and why would they? it’s not like he was trying to hide, he was there in the open and they can take as much as pix as they want without being caught! so why would they hassle him!?!

ArabianFan @ 11/02/2006 at 8:58 am

Barkley:

lol, of course they are tabloids why would they else turn something beautiful into something nasty? or are you suggesting those Indian papers that called it “op” are real news? that is funny since something like that can’t be proved as no one is a mind/intention reader so how the hell did they know? YES they are tabloid. As for your reasoning: “the pappz didn’t hassle him” my question and why would they? it’s not like he was trying to hide, he was there in the open and they can take as much as pix as they want without being caught! so why would they hassle him!?!

“Please people stop fighting, I need u in my corner to fight for me and my career. Isn’t it bad enough I will never be as talented or as beautiful as Jolie? Everytime I turn around there’s another story about my husband and this woman and what was supposed to be my children.(Because we all know. and as I’ve said a million times I’ve always wanted kids) I mean how many times do I have to go on Oprah and present my case with real tears in my eyes before I get the whole world on my side? And every time I go online I see another 100 supporters for them verses 10 for me, I hate that, when will people wake up and realize it’s all about me me me? My life, my tanning, my broken promises to Brad, my choice in not having children, my pity party, my decision to make 5 movies back to back after friends and my decision to take my life to the public and let them dissect it and then complain about it. I need you, my fans and supporters out there (u know who u are) to rally together and bring these B****TCHES down on their knees bowing to me there queen” Thank you, thank you, thank you

Morning BAMZS fans. Can we just ignore the haters? They’re just coming in here for coffee aka morning hater’s fix so they can start their day “right” Y’all do what you gotta do to fill that empty void within you, it’s unfortunate that you have to come to a thread and spew ignorance and hate to do so. Does it make sense that y’all choose to spend time on a person that you claim to hate? Of course not but to each his own.

Brad is looking pretty damn fine.

Later all!

Joaquin's FAT & BALDING @ 11/02/2006 at 9:12 am

Joaquin currently at the hair club for men, that’s why there’s no pics of him. Joaquin sucks and only fatso’s like him.

Carolina a.m @ 11/02/2006 at 9:15 am

Brad’s the hottest man i’ve ever seen!

FF must be down @ 11/02/2006 at 9:17 am

georgia, Carolina a.m, No More Brangelina, hey, schae = THE SAME PERSON.

This has been posted a hundred times but I never get sick of it. To those who thought Brad lost is star appeal, this is what Richard Roeper of the Chicago Sun Times had to say about Brad’s presence at TIFF:

The scream of the celebrity fan is very different from the roar of the sports fan. It has a higher pitch, an even more intense vibe, as if these people are on the world’s most thrilling roller coaster and it’s giving them almost inappropriate pleasure.

You could live a thousand years in your normal life and you wouldn’t make such a sound, but they do it every night here, whether they’re lined up 10-deep behind metal barricades outside the Gala Premiere Screenings at the Roy Thompson Center, or lingering for hours — HOURS — outside the Four Seasons, hoping to catch a glimpse of Matt Damon or Reese Witherspoon or my God, isn’t that Joan Collins behind those gigantic sunglasses?

I’ve been coming here for the last half-dozen years, and I’ve seen crowds react to some of the biggest stars in the world, from J. Lo to Elton John to Bono, from Madonna to Jamie Foxx to Colin Farrell, from Justin Timberlake to Russell Crowe to Orlando Bloom — but I’ve never witnessed the level of pandemonium that greeted Brad Pitt when he arrived for the Gala premiere of “Babel.”

It was positively Beatle- esque, and you can’t even imagine what must be going through his mind when he sees schoolgirls and grandmothers crying and screaming at the mere sight of him.

After the screening, Pitt slipped out the back way, presidential candidate-style, accompanied by security men the size of offensive linemen. He was clad in black from head to toe, looking every inch the movie star.

This is Brad Pitt’s world. He’s in love with one of the world’s most desirable women, he has a new baby, untold riches, insane fame and serious talent. He should be nominated for an Oscar for his work in “Babel.” You might want to trade places with him for a day — but to have that life, that constant scrutiny, that trapped-in-a-golden-cage existence? To be unable to experience life without the whole world watching? No thank you.

Passing Through @ 11/02/2006 at 9:24 am

From now on I think I’m going to call photos of Brad “A Still Life In Hotness”. Not so much these 2, but yesterday? Woo-boy! I’m still trying to recover from those suckers!

Passing Through @ 11/02/2006 at 9:26 am

November 2nd, 2006 at 8:24 am
I call BS on the building of houses. He showed up for a few photo ops.
Not like he was being hassled by the papz there for either of those set up shoots.

+++++++++++++

Geez-louise Anon. How many names are you going to post this stupid opinion under? First of all, nobody gives a damn what you think and secondly…actually…there is no secondly…cuz I don’t give a damn what you think! Bye-bye now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All