Jennifer Aniston Storms LAX Airport

Jennifer Aniston Storms LAX Airport

Jennifer Aniston is home! She arrived at LAX airport late yesterday night… horded by paparazzi, naturally. Cute outfit and she looks really happy! Jen, 37, returned from her trip to London, where she had reunited with beau Vince Vaughn. The pair watched the musical, Wicked, at the Apollo theater and stayed together at a penthouse suite. More pictures in the gallery!

GALLERY :: Click here for Jen @ LAX gallery

jennifer aniston LAX 16
jennifer aniston LAX 17
jennifer aniston LAX 18

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

The outfit is cute, but the hat has to go. Draws attention to her nose and makes it look bigger than it is! She does look genuinely happy.

Please guys i am pleading and on bended knees pls do not abuse or criticise i am begging honestly pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese thank you

I think she looks really cute, and really happy….too bad the haters will ruin this thread…

Carolina a.m. @ 11/02/2006 at 11:22 am

Hotter women live in my hometown. Sorry Jennifer.

No More Aniston @ 11/02/2006 at 11:22 am

Vote NO more Aniston.

Jennifer is Boring @ 11/02/2006 at 11:24 am

Where’s Reese Witherspoon?

I LOVE Reese TOO @ 11/02/2006 at 11:25 am

More Reese…less vaughniston please Jared!

She looks ugly as usual. Booorrrring.

Someone Else @ 11/02/2006 at 11:26 am

someone Says:
Ruin? how? Please get over yourself. When you wish it, it will come.

The outfit looks nice, i love how Jen does not feel the need to dress her age. How many women can pull off the teeny booper look?

Where are the pictures from the fab weekend?

Biological Clock @ 11/02/2006 at 11:28 am

Tick tock, tick tock…

Chinny is 47 why does she feel the need to dress like a teeny booper? Can’t do sexy?

She’s so bland and BORING. What a waste of an existence her life is.

Jen is a Basket Case @ 11/02/2006 at 11:31 am

Of course she had she looks happy, she has finally convinced Vince to carry on with the charade. I hope none of y’all thought she went there to make sweet love with Vince?

She better be happy without Brad cuz the old hag aint gettin him back.

Carolina a.m. @ 11/02/2006 at 11:32 am

Why the hat? Probably because she didn’t have her hair stylist with her in London, and we all know she’s nothing without her famous hairdo. She’s so insecure she has to cover her hair up. So insecure.

That hat dont do her justice. Makes her big chin and nose more pronounced.

They have been apart for 2 months and she spends only 3 days with him. What is she rushing home for, it is not like she has a job waiting for her.
She spends all this time apart from Brad, and now Vince, and when the relationship falls apart she wonders what happened, and she will be shocked and expects the world to be shocked.

Chinny had to rush home to feed Norman. Poor dog was left all alone while Chinny rushed to London to promote her fake PR relationship with that old fat drunk.

Jennifer’s always happy at a PHOTO OP which is what this is. She goes with Vince to a play in London where they are sure to be photographed. And she comes back to Los Angeles on a public flight at LAX? Please, this is all about PUBLICITY. She is so PHONY.

Carolina a.m. @ 11/02/2006 at 11:42 am

I like Jennifer because she’s as ugly as me. I like it when i can relate to celebrities. Other people i relate to are Star Jones because she’s as FAT as me, Kevin Federline because he’s as DUMB as me. Bye-bye, i have to go stuff my fat face now with Krispy Kreme donuts!

Chinnochio @ 11/02/2006 at 11:42 am

halloween is over so why is she still looking like a witch with the nose and the chin? oh wait! she does look like a witch regardless. the lady behind her looks pretty than she does

If this was a photo op, where are all the pics of Jen and Vince? There wasn’t even a pic of her arriving in the UK…You haters need to get over yourselves..I read that Jen has 3 movies to make in 2007…I don’t think she will suffer from no work, she will laugh all the way to the bank…

Great pictures. For all you haters, when was the last time you flew 12 hours and did not look and smell like a *****? This girl is amazing. She’s absolutely radiant here. I would like to see you Brangelina doo doo heads after such a trip. Barfville!

That said, would you so kindly drag your mangy behinds over the Perez Hilton and spew your vomit.

Anisston Fan who said I was here to influence you?

I’m free to post my dislike as you are free to post your worship of the almighty Chin.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All