Double Your Alba, Double Your Fun
- Jessica Alba‘s Stunt Double Looks The Part
- Divorce Settlement Makes Ryan Phillippe a Rich Man
- Adriana Lima Is Out Of My League… And Yours Too!
- MGM Gives Tom Cruise A New Toy
- Paris Hilton Still Has Her Crazy Eye on You
- The Stars Shine For Bobby
- The Reason Behind Victoria Beckham‘s Hair Loss
- Ivanka Trump and Topher Grace? Really?
- How Tom Cruise Protected Nicole Kidman
- Tom & Katie‘s Romantic Steak Dinner Date
A+ on the hairstyle! Kudos once again to her stylist…
- Courtney Love, who has been sober for 15 months, says Mel Gibson helped her get sober. According to Courtney, Mel and addiction counselor Warren Boyd showed up at a Beverly Hills hotel room while she was doing drugs with several men. Mel drew the men in Courtney‘s crew away while Boyd stayed behind to stage an intervention, said Courtney in an interview with Diane Sawyer that aired Tuesday on Good Morning America.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones‘s new skinny look shocked onlookers at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards in Manhattan on Monday, according to the New York Post. “She’s gone from a 14 to a 10 virtually overnight,” one witness said.
- Donald Trump is at odds with a Florida town over the rights to fly a gigantic American flag atop an 80-foot flagpole at one of his resorts.
- Borat has been banned in Kazakhstan. The Asian nation’s movie theaters will probably not show comedian Sacha Baron Cohen‘s film, Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, the Kazah foreign minister said, adding that he did not find the film funny.
- Janet Jackson, Fergie, and The Killers will be performing at The 2006 Billboard Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena Monday, airing Dec. 4 @ 8PMET on FOX. Celine Dion, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Katharine McPhee, and Chris Daughtry are set to make guest appearances.
- Don’t miss The O.C. tonight, guys! It’s a great episode –
- Just Jared was nominated for “Most Gay Friendly” in the 2006 Gay Bloggies. Hey, I’ll take it. Vote for me!