Scarlett's Sorry Dress
- Scarlett Johansson Wears Worst Dress Ever
- Cameron Diaz Drops IT All for W Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Wears a Ball of Yarn of an Outfit
- Hilary Duff is Still Alive; Stalker Arrested
- Tom Cruise Before He Got The Crazies
- Madonna Breaks Traffic Laws Right And Left
- Kevin Federline is Getting Fat
- Frankie Muniz, Shirtless, Age 21: Would You Hit It?
- Jennifer Garner Gets Fined
Nelly Furtado – “Say It Right” Music Video
- American Idol returns with a two-night, four-hour season premiere Tues. and Wed, Jan. 16 and 17. Both @ 8-10PM ET/PT.
- Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, $26.4 million, 2. The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, $20 million, 3. Flushed Away, $19.1 million, 4. Saw III, $15.5 million, 5. The Departed, $8 million.
- Kirstie Alley tells Life magazine that she skyrocketed to 220 pounds by eating 28,000 calories a day. “I ate with wild abandon,” a slimmed down Alley reveals. Now 75 pounds lighter, Alley will reveal her new body on Oprah today.
- Lance Armstrong finished the New York City marathon yesterday 24 seconds ahead of his three-hour goal and less than an hour behind the winner, Marilson Gomes dos Santos, of Brazil. “That was without a doubt the hardest physical thing I’ve ever done,” the seven-time Tour de France champion said after the race.
- Beyonce tells Elle magazine that she and Jay-Z are very much in love despite rumors of his unfaithfulness and multiple songs on her new album about cheating boyfriends. The singer/actress says she just didn’t want to make another album full of love songs.