The Pitt's Back in Pune

The Pitt's Back in Pune

Brad Pitt is home sweet home, having arrived back in India earlier today, passing through Pune airport after promoting his new film Babel on Sunday evening and campaigning for Proposition 87 yesterday evening (both in LA). I’m sure Angelina Jolie and the little tykes — Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh — were all glad to have him back. Now back to movie making!

brad pitt necklace 01

• See a photo of Prince Harry on Splash Mountain - TMZ
  • Captain America stars meet a sick fan - Gossip Cop
  • Bella Thorne and Gregg Sulkin celebrate one year anniversary - Just Jared Jr
  • There's a scandal in the Sister Wives family - Radar
  • Kendall & Kylie are writing another book - Huffington Post
  • The show must go on for Celine Dion - Lainey Gossip
  • Elijah Wood clarifies talk about child sex abuse in Hollywood - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Piper

he must be exhausted. long flight.

• Piper

omg i am first! YES!!

• bamzs 4-ever

Yeah! A new thread with Brad! Thanks Jared and Audrey!

• angelsbreath

Brad looks yummy. He’s so ruggedly handsome. Can’t wait to see Babel.

• bamzs 4-ever

I hope Angie lets him rest first before punishing him for leaving her and the kids behind!

• bamzs 4-ever

Calling all the wonderful writers on EA, please let your minds run wild!!

• lylian

It is tiring to change time zones but don’t forget, he’s flying 1st class and would have been able to get some sleep:)

• Frenchy

How long are thy there for? I hope he gets some well needed rest. I hope BAMSZ will have a restful Thanksgiving holiday. I read somewhere that Brad doesn’t have to start shooting in New Orleans until December. I hope he & Angelina take the rest of the month off to spend quiet time with the family.

Thanks JJ.

• Marisleysis

Wow! He really rushed back to Angie & the kids…
    How awesome is that?

• Alexanderina

Thank you Jared, wow new thread and new pics of the Hotness that is Brad Pitt, and he is back with his peeps, and I bet they were happy to see him and him them

• angelsbreath

^^ He’s very commited, yeah? And he’s never been sexier. He looks so contented.

• COLD HARD MATH

Oh, be still my heart………….

• Smith and Wesson

Notice the picture with the close up of his necklace? It’s not an Alpha/Omega sign but the astrological sign of Capricorn. Someone posted awhile back that his medals are Leo, Capricorn and Gemini…the Sun signs of his children and that’s exactly what they are.

• julia

oh wowthank you Jared.. I have been waiting to see Bradley get home..
    He looks so good…
    cheers.

• guli

Jared & Audrey ….. Many thanks….:lol:

• julia

# bamzs 4-ever Says:
    November 8th, 2006 at 10:34 pm

lol… :) oh the thoughts…

• Piper

he’s coming home to three kids and a needy “wife”. poor man. he’s probably going to be torn apart the minutes he lands :)

• Alexanderina

Smith and Wesson: November 8th, 2006 at 10:50 pm

Yep, Zee is a Capricorn, like myself, damn that man is so fineeeeeeeeee

• Be sane

Hi guys, it’s hard to keep up these days… my son is still up (almost 11PM)…. He is having a jet lag in his own home LOL

• http://www.justjared.com/ Just Jared

I must apologize to everybody for the site being down so much. It’s equally, if not more frustrating for me not being able to post about all my favorite celebs. I have super high hopes (and some very, very exciting) plans in the works too. But thanks for sticking around and I hope you stick with me. You won’t be disappointed. (;

• Alexanderina

Be sane:November 8th, 2006 at 10:58 pm

Hi Be Sane, how are you? Oh poor baby, he can’t sleep huh. I know what you mean, I haven’t be on JJ in almost 2 days, busy busy at work and problems with the Site, but this is a very nice welcome back to JJ with a pic of the hotness that is Brad :)

• julia

We love ya Jared..Don’t worry We will be here..
    Thanks for all your hard work.. Your a Star!

• ntt

Thanks Jared and Audrey for the new thread. Home to his peeps!

• angelah

Hi all!! thank you j@red for this new thread and nice pics. I’m glad he’s back with his peeps! Hey, it is a capricorn sign!! :-D

• Alexanderina

Just Jared Says:

November 8th, 2006 at 11:01 pm

Hiya Jared, you don’t have to apologize, we understand, you are doing your very best to get the Site up and running properly, and we appreciate all that you and Audrey are doing, and don’t worry we are not going anyway, you are stuck with us :)

• bamzs 4-ever

Don’t worry Jared! You have the best site here! Thank you!

• Alexanderina

angelah: November 8th, 2006 at 11:04 pm

Hiya Angelah, yeah it is Zee’s sign :)

• julia

lol, How Happy does Brad look.. He doesn’t even care about the paps. He is sooo Happy to be Home…Aahhh Sweet.

• Montserrat

Alexandrina,

I am a Capricorn too. I a December Capricorn with the worst birthday in world.
    Are you December or January Capricorn?

• BeeLoved

Thanks Jared for keeping these news coming :)

• Alexanderina

Montserrat Says:

November 8th, 2006 at 11:08 pm

Hiya Monsterrat, I am January Capricorn, like Zee :) Why do you say that your have the worst birthday in the world?

• Maniston

Yeah new thread! Thanks Jared and Audrey. You’re the best.

Smith and Wesson, thanks for the break down of the necklace. So let me get this straight.

Brad & Zahara – Capricorns
    Angie & Shiloh – Gemini
    Maddox – Leo

• angelah

Alexanderina Says:

November 8th, 2006 at 11:07 pm
    angelah: November 8th, 2006 at 11:04 pm
    —–

Yup! LOL, the cap sign is one of the things that i draw when the classes get zzzzzzzZ:-P

• Montserrat

Christmas Day!!!!

• briseis

Jared,

Thanks for the new thread. I was getting really anxious because other sites kept saying snarkily that Brad is still in LA (with her who shall not be named) and is not back in India yet. While I know that can’t possibly be true, I needed physical proof (photos) to shove in their faces!!!

Too bad that your site keeps crashing, but I’m sticking with you all the way. Ain’t nobody got quite a site like yours (and believe me, I’ve been searching a lot since you were down). I’m awfully glad you have bigger and better plans in the works!!!

Hi MF!! How are you? Will call you on Friday when you’re off from work!

• Montserrat

Brad is not a Capricorn is he? I thought he was December 18th

• Alexanderina

Maniston: November 8th, 2006 at 11:11 pm

Hiya Maniston, I don’t think Brad is a Capricorn, his birthday is December 18, he just missed been a cappy

• angelah

j@red, I’m still wishing your site a speedy recovery!! ;-)

• julia

Brad is a sag..

• Alexanderina

angelah: November 8th, 2006 at 11:11 pm

That is you sign as well Angelah, right

• angelah

12/22 – 1/19

• kat

isn’t brad a sagittarius? dec 18th

• Maniston

Hey Alex and all other BAMZS Fans. I know Brad is December 18th so what sign does that make him?

• Maniston

Thanks Kat for the answer. Alright scratch what I wrote before.

Brad – Sagittarius
    Angie & Shiloh – Gemini
    Zahara – Capricorn
    Maddox – Leo

• Alexanderina

Montserrat: November 8th, 2006 at 11:11 pm

Oh my you are a Christmas Day baby, you are special my dear, but I can also understand why it can be the worst birthday, but just remember you was born on a special day, well I think so anyway :).

I was born on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday, I share my birthday with a great man

• Frenchy

I’m a Capricorn so, I LOVE it that he’s wearing my sign. I’m January 9.

BTW what’s up with the new unauthorized biography on Angelina? It was supposed to come out last week. I know she’s done a lot but Angelina is only 31 years old and too young to have a biography book about her. It’s made for the educational market so it won’t be gossipy.

• Alexanderina

Maniston:November 8th, 2006 at 11:16 pm

Hi Maniston, he is a sag, damn he just missed been a Cappy like Zee :)

• peja

Awww Brad is so sweet and in love with Ange and their children.

We support u JJ.

• angelah

Alexanderina Says:

November 8th, 2006 at 11:15 pm

yea, 18th >_

• angelah

Alexanderina Says:

November 8th, 2006 at 11:15 pm

yea, 18th

OT: have you guys seen the teapot (sag constellation) in the summer nights? well it was just cool that I was able to spot it this past summer. Carry on..