GQ is Obsessed with Lindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan: GQ‘s “Obsession of the Year”
- Rachael Ray‘s Husband Pays For Saliva
- Britney Spears Calls Justin Timberlake
- Tina Fey On Why Paris Hilton Sucks
- The Two Sides Of Avril Lavigne
- Jesse Metcalfe & Nadine Coyle Hit Splitsville
- Old Angelina Jolie Picture Takes Maxim‘s Cover
- R.I.P. VHS, Long Live High Def!
- Steve Carell Hates the Crackberry
Factory Girl Trailer (Sienna Miller, Hayden Christensen)
- Madonna told French magazine Paris Match that she plans to adopt a girl from Malawi and children Lourdes and Rocco will help her choose their newest family member. Meanwhile, a judge is set to rule next week on whether to allow the pop star’s controversial adoption of Malawi boy David Banda.
- Whitney Houston‘s New Jersey mansion is slated to be sold January 4th at a sheriff’s sale because she is more than $1 million behind on the mortgage and taxes have not been paid this year, according to reports published Wednesday.
- Dreamgirls starring Beyonce Knowles, will be showing exclusively for 10 days at the Ziegfeld in Manhattan before it is released nationwide on Christmas day, and ticket prices are expected to be $25. The high ticket price will also buy the moviegoer 50-page program and look at the lobby exhibition of costume and set designs. WHO’S GOING TO PAY $25 TO SEE THIS MOVIE?