Casino Royale Opens Today

Casino Royale Opens Today

Daniel Craig and Casino Royale co-star Eva Green take the cover of the Nov. 24 issue of Entertainment Weekly, out on newsstands today. Ticket sales for Casino Royale in the U.K. box office during its first day of release on Thursday, earned a whopping $3.2 million. Waa-waa-wee-waa-waa! Casino Royale has to open with $47+ million in ticket sales this weekend in order to to beat Die Another Day (Pierce Brosnan).

Below are pictures of Daniel Craig accompanied by film producer girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell at last night’s Casino Royale premiere in Zurich, Switzerland. Other pictures include the world premiere of Casino Royale at the Odeon Leicester Square in London this past Tuesday.

POLL :: Will you be seeing Casino Royale this weekend?

casino royale premiere 01

• Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

1,213 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 749 » Show All

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Zürich is in SWITZERLAND people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please…………

I was about to tell you that Zurich is in Switzerland but carla beat me to it! I LOVE your website!!!

Missouri Fan @ 11/17/2006 at 9:23 am

Defintely I will watch this film> I’m a James Bond movie fan!
Eva Green is pretty .
Daniel Craig is handsome.
Satsuki Mitchell , his film producer girlfriend is pretty Japanese woman.

Thanks Jared & Audrey!

Haha, thanks ladies for watching my back. (;

Sensational @ 11/17/2006 at 9:36 am

I saw this movie at midnight, for the first showing and I thought it was pretty damn good. Daniel Craig really worked this role! When people were leaving, all they could say was how they were skeptical at first, but he definitely filled the 007 shoes.

Dan is hawt ! Great to see the Queen going out a little

Man don’t they look great on that cover!….I have read so many great reviews for this movie I can’t wait to see it….It open today! Yippy!!!!!!!…..and I know Craig will be great!

Is she Japanese or Chinese?

This is the ugliest bond ever! He looks like a bobble head Frodo!

oh yeah she does init! lol
yeah he is the ugliest bond man. though he’s got sparkling blue eyes.

THIS WAS A GREAT MOVIE! Craig makes a fantastic bond, what he lacks in “Bronson looks” he makes up for. Go see it all ready. Super action, and he is by far the best actor they ever had in the role. Yeah, chicks were hot too.

Marisleysis @ 11/18/2006 at 12:10 am

Sorry, but he won’t be with her for long. The body language says it all: she’s leaning into him in every picture, and he’s leaning away from her.

Their body language is fine. He’s not leaning away from her. I predict a some what long relationship.

I don’t know about the EW covers. They had Brad and Cate on last month and Brad looked much older than he does in other recent photos and now the same here. The cover makes Daniel Craig look old when you can see from the candid shots he is quite good looking. EW needs to do better.

I can’t stand Bond movies but I enjoy Craig’s acting in the movies so I might hae to and see this.

i’m definitely seeing this movie, but Craig’s lips bug me soemtimes for some reason…

Satsuki Mitchell is a mix of Japanese-Caucasian and is beautiful. Daniel Craig is handsome. He has lovely blue eyes. Great photos!

his lips bug me too – but just b/c they’re not on mine
still haven’t gotten a chance to see this movie; it’s been sold out both at home and in Montreal

London BAMZS Fan @ 11/23/2006 at 5:57 am

Marisleysis – yeah he’s gonna be leaving her for ME!!! mwahahahaha!

I just went to see Casino Royale last nite and DC is THE hottest bond ever! Almost every love scene I wanted it to be me in his arms – and I never felt like that about any other bonds.

PS. Sean is overrated :p

London BAMZS Fan @ 11/23/2006 at 6:04 am

BTW does anyone know if he and Angie got it on during filming of Tomb Raider?

In my little fantasy world I think he’d still hold a torch for her if they did, and (BP fans don’t kill me now) DC is more of ‘a bit of rough’ which I know AJ prefers.

Waa-waa-wee-waa is ’bout right… my husband had to wipe drool off my face repeatedly during the movie.
Will be going again this weekend and cannot wait for the DVD. I’ll be buying two, since i’m sure i’ll probably wear one out from the repeated stop/play action.
Bond: never before, never after Daniel. He is Bond incarnate, blond or not.
Worth seeing the movie just for the seatless chair scene. Yowza!!

Hey Paula,

Are you one of her “friends” who leaked to the media that she still “loved” him and refused to leave him after he cheated on her? Or just her publicist?

Because anyone with the slightest hint of vision knows that regardless of what she is “mixed” with, she is fugly. LOL

Jimmy, how about this one? This seems like a good place. No one’s been here since 2007!

jimmy/MC for BOND23/team v. @ 04/09/2009 at 11:47 pm

james-
Hi!
GREAT ONE! perfecto!
So sorry i got lost and spaced out a bit-
Got caught up in some stuff-
Plus I was stuffing my face-
(with salad of course! ) LOL!
so sorry-
here I am!!

Great! I’ll leave a message for Freethinker to make sure she knows how to find us. Now I forgot what we were talking about.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 749 » Show All