Brad & Angelina's Boat Ride in Mumbai

Brad & Angelina's Boat Ride in Mumbai

Family fun time! Brad Pitt, carrying daughter Zahara, almost 2, and Angelina Jolie, holding 5-year-old son Maddox‘s hand, enjoyed a boat ride together and then walked along the Gateway of India earlier this morning in Mumbai. I love how there are dozens of people gawking from the Gateway! If I loved in India, I’d probably be doing the same thing. Ha!

Nice headband/handkerchief, Bradley

brad angelina boat ride 01
brad angelina boat ride 02
brad angelina boat ride 03
brad angelina boat ride 04
brad angelina boat ride 05
brad angelina boat ride 06
brad angelina boat ride 07
brad angelina boat ride 08
brad angelina boat ride 09
brad angelina boat ride 10

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

1,206 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 746 » Show All

good for them..nice fam pic!

oh brads killing it with the head gear……wow their all matching…..well Roll Tide Im out of here…….

1st… splendid… lovely family… thanks for the pic jj

Thanks Jared and Audrey ….love the Bamzs family!

mystic_aqua @ 11/18/2006 at 11:45 am

I love this beautiful family and i hope everything works okey with them; because they are just good people that they didn’t deserve all the bad press that they been getting there in india!!

BRAVO !!!! Jared and Aubrey,
Angelina is stll beautiful even without makeup.Brad is one hot Papa.

rachel… i acquiesced about the headgear… i was thinking… mr. pitt… wtf? :)

WOW!! I’m amaze of how BEAUTIFUL this family are!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome jj. lets make another 1000 thread.

hunnybunny @ 11/18/2006 at 11:46 am

I am so glad that they are speaking clearly about the incident at the school. And glad that they are still willing to go out and not develop a bunker mentality for the kids.

Guess this answers the question of whether they are going to the TomKat nuptials!

Angie and Brad look so GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree. Brad is one hot Papi. it looks as if z is having a great time looking out to the ocean

Glad to see them enjoying the sight. With the chaos surrounding them happy to hear that they will leave soon.

Maddox looks like an Harajuku girl with this haircut …

Nice breasts, Angie!! YUMMY!! YUMMY!!

Thank you JJ and Audrey! So very lovely.

Thanks JJ, u always hook us up…loving Zee’s dress. they all look great though

Thanks Jared & Audrey @ 11/18/2006 at 11:51 am

Now all you always quick to call blame Brangelina for the crowds please point out to me just which qawker got a gun in they back or at they head being forced to be there.

Finally some peace from Brad & Angelina & the kids. Prayers for them to be back here safe & sound. Love them!!!!!!!!!!!!

So where’s Shiloh?

WOW!! Angie looks so BEAUTIFUL in the first pic!! It’s truly unbelievable how GORGEOUS this woman is!!!

Duh Say November 18th, 2006 at 11:53 am – they sold her…

hunnybunny…If they are invited by Tom to attend their wedding in Rome I doubt they will go now since this debacle started. I am sure Tom will understand. Not a fan of Tom but I wish him a flawless wedding. Congrats to Tom & katie.

Thanks Jared & Audrey @ 11/18/2006 at 11:55 am

hunnybunny Says:

November 18th, 2006 at 11:46 am

^^^

Word. The best defense is a “im here I’m living and loving with my peeps and I aint going to hide from life” defense.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 746 » Show All