Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Brad and Angelina In & Out of India

Brad and Angelina In & Out of India

After an entire month of shooting Michael Winterbottom‘s A Mighty Heart, the Pitt party finally is over in India!

Angelina Jolie (carrying baby Shiloh, almost 6 months) was spotted leaving India early Sunday morning with assistant Holly. Assuming that’s a pilot’s shoulder, it looks like they spotted at the airport. Not far behind was Baby Zahara (sporting an oh-so-cute hairstyle) and 5-year-old Maddox (sporting sleepyhead hair and cute motorcycle PJ’s) being carried by Brad Pitt. Maddox is going to be a biker boy like his dad Brad!

angelina jolie holly 01
angelina jolie holly 02
angelina jolie holly 03
angelina jolie holly 04

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 740 » Show All
crybabyAniston @ 11/20/2006 at 3:56 pm

I get to say second!>lol

Zahara is getting big and i think she is awake because Angie keep looking at ther.

bamzs 4-ever @ 11/20/2006 at 3:57 pm

Yeah! Thanks for the new thread!

Is the shooting allready finished?
Zahara looks cute without any hairstyle done…

Thanks Jared and Audrey for another new thread …. got so much to catch up!! Both Shiloh and Zahara getting sooo big ….love the Bamzs family!

thanks j@red! aww the kids are getting bigger =)

I’m popping in to say thanks for the new pict

by the way, I can see little miss Shiloh’s plumb leg, and after the very few others I’ve seen, I think she’s taken after her daddy and is a chubby cherub.

Credit to "Info" @ 11/20/2006 at 4:07 pm

Wow. I am actually a little surprised that so many of these ignorant posters got responses. Don’t give them the satisfaction of validating them, because when you take the time to respond that’s exactly what you’re doing. Perez Hilton said this in an interview a few weeks ago:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It’s funny to me how readers of blogs get so passionate about standing up for their favorite celebrities when they read negative stuff about them on blogs.
What I always tell people is that those who leave comments are not reflective of the majority of my readers. The majority of my readers don’t leave comments. Maybe every once in a while, but not the majority of the time, so when you’re reading comments, it’s from a minority of people that have some sort of vested interest or whatever in leaving a particular kind of feedback, so I take that all with a grain of salt.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
These haters would love to have everyone believe that there are plenty of people who feel the way that they do. But if that were the case their idol would be the biggest star on the planet. If they love her so much and there are so many of them why weren’t her movies post split record breaking blockbusters? Her fans realize they are the minority so their tactic is to lash out. Brad and Angelina are adults, but against the children it’s too much. No sane person could ever justify insulting a child. These people are miserable and they have an agenda. I read an interview with Lainey a while back and even she said “ Jennifer Aniston has the most delusional, racist fans.” No one takes JA or fans seriously so do we?

angelinammm @ 11/20/2006 at 4:07 pm

I wish she would let people see Shiloh.
When Maddox and Zahara were babies she did hide them with the blanket but I think this is getting a bit too much.

capriciousdiva @ 11/20/2006 at 4:09 pm

Why don’t they ever reveal Shiloh’s face they show the other two’s

Are they coming home to Cali? I hope so. Hopefully they are going somewhere to spend Thanksgiving. I love this family. To all BAMZS fans….Happy, Happy Thanksgiving…

Zahara is getting cuter. She wasn’t very good looking when she was younger. Angelina is beautiful as usual.

Pervert Patrol @ 11/20/2006 at 4:26 pm

Why do you want to see a baby so badly? Are you pedophiles?

African Girl @ 11/20/2006 at 4:26 pm

# capriciousdiva Says:
November 20th, 2006 at 4:09 pm
Why don’t they ever reveal Shiloh’s face they show the other two’s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rotflmao….and there it is.

LMAO we have new thread, 20 posts and allready the crap with why is Shiloh covered???

BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONE THE RAZZI WOULD KILL FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A PHOTO OF SHILOH IS WORTH THE MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And,as a responsible mother, Angelina DOESN”T WANT TO RISK HER GETTING HARMED FOR THE SAKE OF RAZII GETTING THEIR FAT CHEQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..I’m done screaming to you..retarded flies….

Take it or leave it-Maddox and Zaahara DON’T have same value as pic..because Shiloh is Angie’s and Brad’s…Shiloh is worth 20 times more for photogs.So she is at risk.

Capisce???
+++++++

They never stop, these BLOODY pesks, do they?

geez! another new thread! jared, you rock! i see holly, angie, shiloh’s leg and zahara. i’m guessing that maddox is around somewhere. i wonder if braddy is staying behind in india to take care of mickey…if he is, bless him! my poor mickster needs some support.

LMAO at Pervert PAtrol. :lol:
:lol:
Maybe you’re right, maybe we got some sick pedos-besides the razzi-chasing for poor Shiloh…

I agree Z is cute and tall… So nice to see Holly back in track! :) I envy her (for having chance to be with this family everyday),,, alot!!!! :-)

So cute. Good to see Shiloh again. Looks very cute, even from behind… :)
nice pic of Zahara! she looks beautiful. and Angie looks so caring.

Thanks Jared and Audrey ! Wow, you’re spoiling us BAMZ Fans. I just love this family and the kids are getting bigger. Please haters don’t spoil this thread on commenting again that Shiloh is covered , so sick of hearing those lame comments.

You know y’all, another reason Shiloh may be covered is that her temperment may be less calm than Z’s and Mad’s. Maybe all the paps freak her out. I think their other two kids deal with the constant attention with great dignity. Shiloh is only a tiny baby and just maybe all the shouting, screaming (which they do trying to get an actor to look or react) and flashes are a little too much for her. Brad and Angie will reveal her in their own time.

I don’t know why people keep saying holly is back, she was always there, she was in the pic when they arrived in Mumbai from Pune, she was in a couple of the videos last wk

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 740 » Show All