Brad Pitt's Exclusive Interview on the Bodyguard Controversy

Brad Pitt's Exclusive Interview on the Bodyguard Controversy

Brad Pitt gave an exclusive interview to NDTV (New Delhi Television Limited) late last week, speaking out against the the bodyguard controversy. Brad was interviewed by NDTV’s Managing Editor Barkha Dutt and sat alongside Indian theater and film actor, Irfan Khan. Watch the first 8 minutes below! Part II after the jump… Thanks, Alexanderina!!

Here’s an excerpt of what Brad had to say: “This is not what Angelina [Jolie] and I wanted. This contradicts the message of the film we are trying to make. Angelina and I have a multi-racial family, we want them to respect and understand different religions. Maybe we should have explained our intentions when we first got here. We would not hire anyone who is racist or who would hurt or push a child.”

UPDATE :: Part III added after the jump!

Brad Pitt‘s Interview with NDTV – Part I

• Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All
trullesand @ 11/20/2006 at 12:24 pm

he is just cool.

Thanks Jared. He looks great…..better…..damn good.

woohoo!! thank you Jared!!

wow way to go alex thanks jared……saw this earlier this morning……the interview was really good……okay who wants to take bets on how long it will take for this thread to go down hill…..

berry Says:

November 20th, 2006 at 12:27 pm
This is pathetic, he has to go on national tv to say his bodygaurd is not racist. Something is fishy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________________

Yeah, your pants!

Thanks for the video JJ!!

raqchel:

You’re so right. A poster before yours already has a snarky comment re the interview so you know after a few posts this thread will go downhill — we must not allow that!!! If Brad had not said anything, then everyone would say that his bodyguards did do something. He HAD to go and defend his employees, otherwise he’s an employer who’s not worth his salt.

By the way, he still so GD hot!!! And I am so pleased that Irfan Khan appeared with him on the interview.

And of course the same nay sayers would be saying something was “fishy” if he didnt address the issue.
They are soo boringly predictable.

Brad did the right thing. He is an honorable man.

Leets keep the post positive. If people just ignore the negative post everything will be okay. I know it is hard some times but I hate seeing post that can have good dialogue go to the dogs.

Where is part III? That is the part I am dying to see.

Hi JJ. Is there a third part?

bamzs 4-ever @ 11/20/2006 at 12:46 pm

Thank you Jared and Audrey for the new thread and video! Thank you Alex!

part III & Oldie…….it says beneath the 2nd one that he’s still uploading it. Patience as I’m sure it will be soon.

The real lou @ 11/20/2006 at 12:48 pm

Thanks Jared for the interview!I just loved how Brad smiled when he said “to be with my kid’s”Please let’s ignore the hate today and keep things on the postive.

I envy his bodyguards. The company I work for never stands up for it’s employees. Wish I worked for Brad. At least he’d have my back.

He can have my front too, if he wants. :-)

Thanks Just Jared and Alexanderina. I am glad that BP cleared up the matter. It seems to have been an incident that was totally blown up by the media and the paps. The Paps now are so aggressive with total disregard for people’s rights. They have begun to create the news and slant it in their favor. People can see this on all the Paps blogs that have sprung up. I am sure that this incident will not affect the message in the film nor dishearten BP and AJ from continuing their humantarian work. Best wishes to BAMZS and safe travel.

bdj Says:

November 20th, 2006 at 12:50 pm

_______________________________________________
Very well said bdj, I concur.

I hope they are somewhere right now where they can have some alone time. I think it may be a good sign that no new photos have shown up yet.

Canadian Chick @ 11/20/2006 at 12:53 pm

nice interview

thank you Jared. Very enlightening …
I just Love Brad . He is such a Man of Honor..
cheres to everyone who was resposible for sharing the interview with the rest of us..
Look forward to part III

Should read*cheers

P.S. On a total superficial note… Brad looks lovely :)

traveller said: “Wish I worked for Brad. At least he’d have my back. He can have my front too, if he wants.”

HA HA HA! What a funny comment. So true, though. Can you imagine Brad as your employer? What a hot hot man! But ooops, Angelina I’m pretty sure will dice and slice me if I so much as look at her man the wrong way, and who can blame her?

Thanks again for the interview, Jared, Audrey and a special wave to Alexandrina!!!

Thanks JJ and Alex !!!You two are the best !!!

oooooooooh how i love the way he licks his lips, I would love to kiss them. he’s so hot on this video.

Alexanderina @ 11/20/2006 at 1:00 pm

Thank you Jared, you are AMAZING any you totally ROCK!!! :)

bamzs 4-ever @ 11/20/2006 at 1:03 pm

Could you please post part III when you have it too? Thank you in advance!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All