Angelina Jolie in Cambodia... with Brad?

Angelina Jolie in Cambodia...  with Brad?

Angelina Jolie has made a surprise visit to Cambodia, the home country of 5-year-old Maddox. Here’s what the International Herald Tribune reported:

Angelina Jolie has made an unannounced visit to Cambodia, a country where she is funding a nature conservation project, officials said Wednesday.

Jolie paid a brief visit to officials in Pailin, a former Khmer Rouge stronghold in northwestern Cambodia, said Keut Sothea, a deputy governor for Pailin municipality.

He said Jolie had a brief discussion about a forest conservation project near Pailin with Ieng Vuth, another municipality deputy governor and the son of former Khmer Rouge Foreign Minister Ieng Sary.

“They came very briefly before flying out. They seemed not to have much time for us,” he said, declining to elaborate.

Above is Brad Pitt from a few weeks ago, traveling out of Pune airport, headed for Mumbai. Where is Brad now? Probably in Cambodia with Angelina… unless they left already. Notice how Brad is carrying baby Shiloh, almost 6 months, closely in his arms and has a cute teddy bear in his back pocket!

Just Jared on Facebook
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 01
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 02
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 03

Getty
  • The guy who tried to kiss Kim Kardashian is speaking out - US Weekly
  • Brad Pitt voluntarily submits to drug testing - TMZ
  • Check out this recap of this week's episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
  • Gina Rodriguez' rap skills are ON POINT - Just Jared Jr
  • Here's the scoop on Blac Chyna's baby shower - Radar
  • Is Sarah Jessica Parker getting a divorce? - Lainey Gossip
  • Alec Baldwin will play Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Meow

# World Clock Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 12:58 pm

Meow Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 12:52 pm
    Per People there were there yesterday, Tuesday not today.
    ********************************

You do realise Cambodia is 12 hours ahead of East Coast time in the US?
    =================================================
    Um, yeah I do considering I posted the very thing you just wrote in the other thread.

They were there on Tuesday, Cambodia time and the information was released 9am EST on Wednesday, today which was 9pm in Cambodia.

• ERfAN4lIFE

somebody wrote that the pic is of Shiloh, but its not its of Zahara, there isnt any way that a (a little less than) 6 month old have legs that long. if you compare to other pics, its def zahara. i have an eight month old nephew and hes tall for his age, and his legs dont hang down like that. so to answer your question, its zahara. anyone else WITH KIDS in their life agree?

• Liza with a Z

Ronaldo Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 1:26 pm

P.S. Suri is the most beautiful celebrity at this time.
    ==========================================================

The non photoshopped Suri looks like Liza Minnelli

• piper, with a low

thanks :) Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:32 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I agree. It’s bad enough that newscasters, celebrities, comedians, etc. have gone on record questioning Suri’s paternity, as if this child will never be privy to their jibes, let’s not do that here. We don’t like it when MZS are in the crosshairs of haters’ wrath, so let’s not do it to other people’s babies.

• Meow

its zahara. anyone else WITH KIDS in their life agree?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

People are crazy. That’s Shiloh. The video is on Splashnews. Angelina had Zahara and Brad had the baby

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ alana

ERfAN4lIFE Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:38 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nope I really think you are wrong, her legs are just down to his belt in that pick.. my kids were comparable in size. and have you seen brad holding z? no way is that z..

But Please dont let this turn into another version of the thigh holding debate.

• Skye

I doubt the Senior Pitts would accept a Thanksgiving invitation from their X daughter-in-law. Even if Brad and his brood cannot spend the holiday with his parents, there are still Brad’s sister and brother, who are close and nearby to the Senior Pitts. In that off chance that they did accept such a calculated invitation, perhaps it’s only out of pity for X, no?

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Chirly

ERfAN4lIFE Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:38 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++

If anyone doubts for any reason that is NOT shiloh.. just go to splash news they should still have the video that shows the family leaving Pune. Angie is holding Z and Brad is holding Shiloh..

• stardust

Aww..so cute. That is an adorable picture. =)

The unique thing about Jared’s blog is that Jared himself is rarely ever snarky so he sets the tone for this blog. I know people write their criticisms on this blog as well but it is nothing like the disgusting comments at other blog sites.
    The other unique part is that there are a bunch of regulars here so Jared has a loyal group of fans of this site. These regulars are what make this site popular. Their remarks very witty, fun, intelligent, and entertaining. Here, people converse amongst themselves and they are not the hit and run type of posters.
    Also, Jared never fails to keep this site updated even when his server is about to give up on him. LOL. :lol: He’s always got the latest pictures up and treats his fans with a lot of respect.

• guli

Thaks Jared and Audrey—-HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO BOTH OF YOU :lol:

Ohhhh, my GOD, I really didn’t think that the X fans could possibly get more stupid and low.; then they post this.. So let me get this straight, we are done with thigh-gate, the hair thing, NOW it is WRINKLED SHAWL!!!!!! How dare they, they are absolutely bad parent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chica, I hope you are reading these posts, these are your buddies. Do you want to set them straight….

• piper, with a low

ERfAN4lIFE Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:38 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Sorry, but I have to disagree with you. I think this picture was taken at the same time that Splash News recorded BAMZS; Angie had Maddox and Zahara and Brad was walking ahead of them, carrying Shiloh.

• Zaz

I agree ERfAN4lIFE there’s no way that is Shiloh, it’s definately Z. 6 month-yr old’s can be tall but no way can they be that tall, or have that leg built (thoese leges are skinny meaning that there used for walking and have they’ve burnt off there baby fat)

• Me too

ERfAN4lIFE Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 1:38 pm

With all due respect, I believe this is one of Shiloh that was shown when the entire family was going through the airport. Angie was holding Z(Who has extremely long legs for her size) and holding Maddox hand as they walked through the airport. I bet you could find this same pic with a video link in an earlier JJ thread.

• Alexanderina

Thanks Jared for the new thread and picture of daddy with his little angel and her teddy bear, so cute and sweet.

And I hope the family are coming home now

• Chica

Hello to everybody of the brangelina fans. I have ask and they say I can post here. I will not post bad things on the babies and brad and angie. I like to see the picture of the babies. I think maybe they have to cover the baby because she can get sick. In the place I come from when they babies are born they stay in the house for 30 days and sometimes 40 days even. The nurse who have born the baby she will come to the house and see the baby because the baby he can’t go outside. When they go outside the mother she will have to cover him. I try and not write the long post, only I want to tell you this.

• Me too

guli Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 1:44 pm

guli, I think Gussie was being facetious when she made that comment.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

Some people just dont want to admit that Brad is holding his baby shiloh! Wonder why that is? HMMMMM??

I dont know what pic they are looking at but that baby is the perfect size for a nearly 6 month old. Do any of you who are questioning this have children? babies grow fast and she does NOT look big for her age.

I really believe these people know it is Shiloh but want to either stir some kind of conflict or just hate to see what their eyes are seeing.

If they are in this much denial from this picture where we cant even see most of her.. can you imagine the stuff they will spew when they finally DO see all of her?

BTW, as has probably been noted, this picture is from them leaving Pune. There is a video of them leaving at this time on Splash News. Go there if you arent convinced it is baby Shi… if you can handle the truth that is.

• Gobble gobble

He is deifinitaly hoding Baby Shiloh.

• sheryll

cute pic!!!
    ===============
    piper, with a low Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:03 pm
    Awww…
    I don’t know what to stare at… the bear or BP’s butt.

Bear or Butt?

Bear or Butt?

===========
    hmmm…..both! ;-)

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ alana

Chica Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:49 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Chica.. you may be right. I am sure in time we will see more of her but right now I respect them for doing what they feel is best for all their children.

• guli

Gussie, and Me too– I know that, so was I, but it surely would make sense for them to post something like that… Sorry, I didn’t make it clear I was also being facetious…. :lol: I am under alot of pressure here with baking a friggin pie for tomorrow, give me a break….give me some slack… BRB

• piper, with a low

If you go to Splash News, you can see the video of BAMZS. It may put ‘the concerned’ minds to rest, since Brad pressed his cheek against Shiloh’s head- to the body language experts, a sign of comforting and nurturing, lest ‘the concerned’ is worried that another can of worms will be opened due to BP’s gestures toward Shiloh.

• Neutral

I hope that for the sake of the children that Brad Pitt was so quick to adopt, that they stay with eachother. I hope that for the sake of the children, if they do get married, he/she does not cheat and stay committed but it’s so hard to get behind this relationship or any relationship for JA for that matter. These H-Wood stars get together, break up and commit to someone else so quickly. It’s not just Brad Pitt, but because this thread is about him, I’ll focus on him (and JA as well). I cannot believe that JA went out and had a relationship with VV when she said that she wouldn’t do what Brad was doing (by dating AJ) because she felt that it would be disrespectful to her marriage, although it was ending. I’m sad that Brad went out and dated a woman, while he was technically still married, and that this woman had a child. I’m sad that they immediately jumped into this serious relationship and got children involved. It’s dangerous territory. I’m not rooting for JA more than BP or vice versa and am disgusted by the entire thing but for the sake of those kids, I hope all works out for them. Who cares whose inviting who for dinner and all these stupid rumors as long as they have happy children. I hope that AJ, as it seems, will continue to live a “normal” life w/o the vials of blood and doing it on the car on the way over and telling everyone about it. For the sake of the children, I truly hopes this all works out but all of these other things are stupid and fake and no one knows what truly happens but as long as Brad & Angelina don’t ruin these kids lives, I’ll hope against hope that they do in fact make it.

• guli

Hey Chica, you know I was kidding right, but we deal with the most ridiculous comments every thread, all you have to do is go read our old threads . I hope you are sincere and I hope you enjoy the BAMZS fans and our JJ threads. And Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Nezi— Yep it was nice chatting with you on email. I am waiting for your pics with your fiance…

OK—I give up, I need a good recipe for pumpkin and apple pie, come on ladies and gents I am desperate here. If I buy it, they will make fun of me for the rest of life :lol:

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ alana

Ok here is the video IT IS SHILOH OK? SHILOH!

• jjoy

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:02 pm

it is very nice of you to be your concern about the longevity of this family’s relationship…. :roll:

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:02 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++

You have a right to your opinion but you seem far from neutral.

I dont think anyone has any reason to think they will “mess up their kids”. they have shown to be very loving and devoted parents..regardless of what may come..I believe that will never change.

got to go turkey shopping… later.

• fifi

Neutral:

Why be sad that Brad got into a relationship “so quickly”? Be glad that he found what he was looking for right away. And he knew that if he did not go after Angie, someone else (like Colin Farrell, for example) would make a play for her. And even though he was “technically” still married to JA when he and Angie hooked up, the divorce papers had already BEEN FILED. Look at Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson, they had hooked up in August, Chris Robinson only filed for divorce last week. Look at Nick Lachey hooking up with Vanessa Minnillo even before the papers had actually been filed. And I know dozens of people whose divorces had just been filed and who are dating other people. It’s called “moving on.”

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ chirly

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:02 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++

I think you are worrying for no reason.

and Brad has never cheated before soo why would he now when he has what he has always wanted in life: a loving family?

No one knows what the future holds for any family.. in Hollywood or not. But I see no reason to think this family hasnt got a really great chance of success.

:lol:

• briseis

Neutral says:

Why would you consider Angie and Billy Bob’s doing it in the car while married not normal? And it wasn’t Angie who announced it, it was BBT.

• MARLA Z

It will be intresting to find out if the Pitts have a holiday at the J. Anniston home. I wonder how all the Bamz fans will feel knowing how negative they feel about her, her looks ,her intrests, bla blah.etc.I guess it will be hard to swallow, they they still feel love and affection, for her no matter what. I still love my ex. inlaws and see them often..in a civilized world.. we can all get along…right;; anyhow hope all have a healthy and happy holiday.

• Neutral

Look, all I’m saying is, and this is mainly because on BP threads, JA fans trash him and on JA threads, BP fans trash her is that they both have their issues, they were not saints and everyone should just stop trashing ‘em. It’s not healthy to jump from one relationship to the next, and when you throw kids in the mix, it bumps the chances of the relationship ending, up a notch. I’m not worried about the length of their relationship for the two of them but for the sake of the kids. On previous threads, people are nailing JA for all of this and that and some do the same to BP because he supposedly cheated and will do the same to AJ (some say).
    Neither side should bash the other, it’s all about the kids. That’s all that I’m saying.

• guli

BAMZS Friends!!!!

OK Folks, I have a special THANKS for all of my cyber-friends for being the most caring, undestanding and loving people that I know but never met. I will never forget how you all supported me after Big K’s surgery and 2 months after that during the recovery period. I can’t thank you all enough…….

I also want to wish each and everyone of you; including the non-BAMZS fans to have the best Thanksgiving. We all have alot to be thankful for….

And finally, Thanks to bringing Brad and Angel together to create this wonderful family.

HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO YOU ALL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ll only be around another hour after that I am checking out…..

• Chica

Please how I can make the laughing face? I like that a lot, is nice when you put it because you can tell the person you are talking with maybe you are angry, maybe you are laughing and crying to. Sorry I ask many things, please don’t say go away.

• Neutral

And someone earlier made my point, a lot of people in H-Wood and in all walks of life jump from one relationship to the next, with no real cooling off period but this is a BP thread isn’t it? That’s why I focusing on him and JA.

• Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver

I got invited to Jane Pitts home, I’m sorry, I call her Janie. Just forgot to brag about it. It’s my turn to bring the pumpkin pie.

• Estelle

Sorry Guli, :( I don’t know how to do pie, I have a recipe for Tarte aux poire or peche if you want. You know what, you should go to http://www.foodtv.com
    type apple pie, I’m sure they will have tons of easy recipe..

• phie

Hi people especially to BAMZS fans: HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!!

Family that travel together stays forever… wehehe is that right?!!! Well I agree with “” Chirly —No one knows what the future holds for any family.. in Hollywood or not. “” We dont know what will happen next so lets enjoy what we have in present for the meantime!!!

Brad really looks hot and happy when holding a kid no special mention to baby Shiloh because they do have the same love for their children. :)

thanks for the pic jared!!! :)

• briseis

Chica,

Put your cursor over the laughing face and type exactly what you see — like LOL is :lol: (hope this works, sometimes it doesn’t).

• ntt

Neutral, I don’t think you should concern yourself with their life. Just wish them well is good enough. Anyway, thank you for seeing things from both ends. JA, in spite of her public statements, did jump into a relationship with VV before her divorce was over.

Thank you Jared and Audrey for the cute picture. Happy Thanksgiving to both of you and to everyone on this board.

I don’t want to get into a “thigh” or “hair” debate, but I think the teddy bear must be Z’s. I don’t think a 6 month old cares about teddy bears yet. Anyway, it really doesn’t matter. As long as one of them loves the bear, and he is keeping it close for them, that’s very sweet.

• phie

Hey, GULI HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO YOU too… :) You’re so sweet.

• Piper

Neutral Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 2:02 pm
    ______________________________________________

thank you for being neutral?

I think Shiloh looks kind of like the teddy bear herself. I am not being weird :) but if look at her rounded body, so cute, like a teddy bear, make me want to hug her. How cute would she look holding her teddy bear. Okay I am officially rambling.

• Original jpf

MARLA Z Says: November 22nd, 2006 at 2:27 pm

With all respect, you have to know that this is no more than a tabloid story. Even if Angelina weren’t in the picture, it’s pretty doubtful that this would be happening. To be honest? Angelina strikes me strongely as someone who wouldn’t have one issue with it if on the off chance it did occur. Why should she/why would she? People are going to believe what they want no matter how much of a longshot it is, but come on, some things shouldn’t even be given the time of day and this is one of those story’s imo.

jpf

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ chirly

briseis Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:34 pm
    Chica,

Put your cursor over the laughing face and type exactly what you see — like LOL is (hope this works, sometimes it doesn’t).

++++++++++

Actually it is lol , if you do upper case LOL, it doesnt work for me.

• kearnie

Neutral – nothing in your post is objective. Thus, nothing neutral at all.

If anything, I read the following:

- fear of the unknown – adoption, other races, anything out of the “comfort zone”.Methinks, this fear is why you don’t warm up to this couple and is always on the look out for something not quite “right” with these two. Hence, they will mess up their kids.

Perhaps, this is all in your head and that maybe if you first deal with the fear and doubt then you will see WHAT we see.

Right now, you seem “confused”

• Piper

MARLA Z Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 2:27 pm
    __________________________________________________________

you’re crazier than JA if you think they’d come. this is the stupiest tabloid story i’ve ever heard and you’re an idiot to put more than 3 seconds thought into it. i am a fan and here’s what i think “it’s stupid”.

• guli

Chica, actually there are several ways you can put a smiley. You are right, fi you use the smiley folks know that you are being funny as opposed to take it at face value what you posted. I’ll tell you the one I use the most and if you want more I’ll send them; the easiest is : lol : I put spaces so that it won’t appear as a smmiley, tahe out the spaces between colons and lol this is what you’ll get :lol:

• Neutral

NTT:
    Isn’t everyone on here concerning themselves with their life, I mean, you are on here aren’t you?
    I doubt you’re surfing the web, attempting to see pics of your neighbor or someone like Billy Crystal. You, like many of us, concern ourselves with their life by merely being on here, seeing what they are up to. Time is the most precious commodity in the world and we spend it on line, looking at other peoples lives. IMHO.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ chirly

ntt Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:35 pm
    +++++++++++++++

I agree it doesnt really matter..but if it was Z’s I would think she would be holding it.

anyway I agree with Piper.. Shiloh does look like a cute little teddy bear so nice and plump! LOL I would love love love to see her holding that teddy.

All three kids are just adorable. Hope wherever they are they are happy and have some peace and family time.

• kearnie

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. :-)

Happy shopping too.