Angelina Jolie in Cambodia... with Brad?

Angelina Jolie in Cambodia...  with Brad?

Angelina Jolie has made a surprise visit to Cambodia, the home country of 5-year-old Maddox. Here’s what the International Herald Tribune reported:

Angelina Jolie has made an unannounced visit to Cambodia, a country where she is funding a nature conservation project, officials said Wednesday.

Jolie paid a brief visit to officials in Pailin, a former Khmer Rouge stronghold in northwestern Cambodia, said Keut Sothea, a deputy governor for Pailin municipality.

He said Jolie had a brief discussion about a forest conservation project near Pailin with Ieng Vuth, another municipality deputy governor and the son of former Khmer Rouge Foreign Minister Ieng Sary.

“They came very briefly before flying out. They seemed not to have much time for us,” he said, declining to elaborate.

Above is Brad Pitt from a few weeks ago, traveling out of Pune airport, headed for Mumbai. Where is Brad now? Probably in Cambodia with Angelina… unless they left already. Notice how Brad is carrying baby Shiloh, almost 6 months, closely in his arms and has a cute teddy bear in his back pocket!

brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 01

• Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 721 » Show All

# World Clock Says:
November 22nd, 2006 at 12:58 pm

Meow Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 12:52 pm
Per People there were there yesterday, Tuesday not today.
********************************

You do realise Cambodia is 12 hours ahead of East Coast time in the US?
=================================================
Um, yeah I do considering I posted the very thing you just wrote in the other thread.

They were there on Tuesday, Cambodia time and the information was released 9am EST on Wednesday, today which was 9pm in Cambodia.

ERfAN4lIFE @ 11/22/2006 at 1:38 pm

somebody wrote that the pic is of Shiloh, but its not its of Zahara, there isnt any way that a (a little less than) 6 month old have legs that long. if you compare to other pics, its def zahara. i have an eight month old nephew and hes tall for his age, and his legs dont hang down like that. so to answer your question, its zahara. anyone else WITH KIDS in their life agree?

Liza with a Z @ 11/22/2006 at 1:39 pm

Ronaldo Says:
November 22nd, 2006 at 1:26 pm

P.S. Suri is the most beautiful celebrity at this time.
==========================================================

The non photoshopped Suri looks like Liza Minnelli

piper, with a low @ 11/22/2006 at 1:40 pm

thanks :) Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:32 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I agree. It’s bad enough that newscasters, celebrities, comedians, etc. have gone on record questioning Suri’s paternity, as if this child will never be privy to their jibes, let’s not do that here. We don’t like it when MZS are in the crosshairs of haters’ wrath, so let’s not do it to other people’s babies.

its zahara. anyone else WITH KIDS in their life agree?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

People are crazy. That’s Shiloh. The video is on Splashnews. Angelina had Zahara and Brad had the baby

ERfAN4lIFE Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:38 pm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nope I really think you are wrong, her legs are just down to his belt in that pick.. my kids were comparable in size. and have you seen brad holding z? no way is that z..

But Please dont let this turn into another version of the thigh holding debate.

I doubt the Senior Pitts would accept a Thanksgiving invitation from their X daughter-in-law. Even if Brad and his brood cannot spend the holiday with his parents, there are still Brad’s sister and brother, who are close and nearby to the Senior Pitts. In that off chance that they did accept such a calculated invitation, perhaps it’s only out of pity for X, no?

ERfAN4lIFE Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:38 pm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If anyone doubts for any reason that is NOT shiloh.. just go to splash news they should still have the video that shows the family leaving Pune. Angie is holding Z and Brad is holding Shiloh..

Aww..so cute. That is an adorable picture. =)

The unique thing about Jared’s blog is that Jared himself is rarely ever snarky so he sets the tone for this blog. I know people write their criticisms on this blog as well but it is nothing like the disgusting comments at other blog sites.
The other unique part is that there are a bunch of regulars here so Jared has a loyal group of fans of this site. These regulars are what make this site popular. Their remarks very witty, fun, intelligent, and entertaining. Here, people converse amongst themselves and they are not the hit and run type of posters.
Also, Jared never fails to keep this site updated even when his server is about to give up on him. LOL. :lol: He’s always got the latest pictures up and treats his fans with a lot of respect.

Thaks Jared and Audrey—-HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO BOTH OF YOU :lol:

Ohhhh, my GOD, I really didn’t think that the X fans could possibly get more stupid and low.; then they post this.. So let me get this straight, we are done with thigh-gate, the hair thing, NOW it is WRINKLED SHAWL!!!!!! How dare they, they are absolutely bad parent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chica, I hope you are reading these posts, these are your buddies. Do you want to set them straight….

piper, with a low @ 11/22/2006 at 1:45 pm

ERfAN4lIFE Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:38 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry, but I have to disagree with you. I think this picture was taken at the same time that Splash News recorded BAMZS; Angie had Maddox and Zahara and Brad was walking ahead of them, carrying Shiloh.

I agree ERfAN4lIFE there’s no way that is Shiloh, it’s definately Z. 6 month-yr old’s can be tall but no way can they be that tall, or have that leg built (thoese leges are skinny meaning that there used for walking and have they’ve burnt off there baby fat)

ERfAN4lIFE Says:
November 22nd, 2006 at 1:38 pm

With all due respect, I believe this is one of Shiloh that was shown when the entire family was going through the airport. Angie was holding Z(Who has extremely long legs for her size) and holding Maddox hand as they walked through the airport. I bet you could find this same pic with a video link in an earlier JJ thread.

Alexanderina @ 11/22/2006 at 1:47 pm

Thanks Jared for the new thread and picture of daddy with his little angel and her teddy bear, so cute and sweet.

And I hope the family are coming home now

Hello to everybody of the brangelina fans. I have ask and they say I can post here. I will not post bad things on the babies and brad and angie. I like to see the picture of the babies. I think maybe they have to cover the baby because she can get sick. In the place I come from when they babies are born they stay in the house for 30 days and sometimes 40 days even. The nurse who have born the baby she will come to the house and see the baby because the baby he can’t go outside. When they go outside the mother she will have to cover him. I try and not write the long post, only I want to tell you this.

guli Says:
November 22nd, 2006 at 1:44 pm

guli, I think Gussie was being facetious when she made that comment.

Some people just dont want to admit that Brad is holding his baby shiloh! Wonder why that is? HMMMMM??

I dont know what pic they are looking at but that baby is the perfect size for a nearly 6 month old. Do any of you who are questioning this have children? babies grow fast and she does NOT look big for her age.

I really believe these people know it is Shiloh but want to either stir some kind of conflict or just hate to see what their eyes are seeing.

If they are in this much denial from this picture where we cant even see most of her.. can you imagine the stuff they will spew when they finally DO see all of her?

BTW, as has probably been noted, this picture is from them leaving Pune. There is a video of them leaving at this time on Splash News. Go there if you arent convinced it is baby Shi… if you can handle the truth that is.

Gobble gobble @ 11/22/2006 at 1:55 pm

He is deifinitaly hoding Baby Shiloh.

cute pic!!!
===============
piper, with a low Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:03 pm
Awww…
I don’t know what to stare at… the bear or BP’s butt.

Bear or Butt?

Bear or Butt?

===========
hmmm…..both! ;-)

Chica Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 1:49 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Chica.. you may be right. I am sure in time we will see more of her but right now I respect them for doing what they feel is best for all their children.

Gussie, and Me too– I know that, so was I, but it surely would make sense for them to post something like that… Sorry, I didn’t make it clear I was also being facetious…. :lol: I am under alot of pressure here with baking a friggin pie for tomorrow, give me a break….give me some slack… BRB

piper, with a low @ 11/22/2006 at 1:58 pm

If you go to Splash News, you can see the video of BAMZS. It may put ‘the concerned’ minds to rest, since Brad pressed his cheek against Shiloh’s head- to the body language experts, a sign of comforting and nurturing, lest ‘the concerned’ is worried that another can of worms will be opened due to BP’s gestures toward Shiloh.

I hope that for the sake of the children that Brad Pitt was so quick to adopt, that they stay with eachother. I hope that for the sake of the children, if they do get married, he/she does not cheat and stay committed but it’s so hard to get behind this relationship or any relationship for JA for that matter. These H-Wood stars get together, break up and commit to someone else so quickly. It’s not just Brad Pitt, but because this thread is about him, I’ll focus on him (and JA as well). I cannot believe that JA went out and had a relationship with VV when she said that she wouldn’t do what Brad was doing (by dating AJ) because she felt that it would be disrespectful to her marriage, although it was ending. I’m sad that Brad went out and dated a woman, while he was technically still married, and that this woman had a child. I’m sad that they immediately jumped into this serious relationship and got children involved. It’s dangerous territory. I’m not rooting for JA more than BP or vice versa and am disgusted by the entire thing but for the sake of those kids, I hope all works out for them. Who cares whose inviting who for dinner and all these stupid rumors as long as they have happy children. I hope that AJ, as it seems, will continue to live a “normal” life w/o the vials of blood and doing it on the car on the way over and telling everyone about it. For the sake of the children, I truly hopes this all works out but all of these other things are stupid and fake and no one knows what truly happens but as long as Brad & Angelina don’t ruin these kids lives, I’ll hope against hope that they do in fact make it.

Hey Chica, you know I was kidding right, but we deal with the most ridiculous comments every thread, all you have to do is go read our old threads . I hope you are sincere and I hope you enjoy the BAMZS fans and our JJ threads. And Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Nezi— Yep it was nice chatting with you on email. I am waiting for your pics with your fiance…

OK—I give up, I need a good recipe for pumpkin and apple pie, come on ladies and gents I am desperate here. If I buy it, they will make fun of me for the rest of life :lol:

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 721 » Show All