Angelina Jolie in Cambodia... with Brad?

Angelina Jolie in Cambodia...  with Brad?

Angelina Jolie has made a surprise visit to Cambodia, the home country of 5-year-old Maddox. Here’s what the International Herald Tribune reported:

Angelina Jolie has made an unannounced visit to Cambodia, a country where she is funding a nature conservation project, officials said Wednesday.

Jolie paid a brief visit to officials in Pailin, a former Khmer Rouge stronghold in northwestern Cambodia, said Keut Sothea, a deputy governor for Pailin municipality.

He said Jolie had a brief discussion about a forest conservation project near Pailin with Ieng Vuth, another municipality deputy governor and the son of former Khmer Rouge Foreign Minister Ieng Sary.

“They came very briefly before flying out. They seemed not to have much time for us,” he said, declining to elaborate.

Above is Brad Pitt from a few weeks ago, traveling out of Pune airport, headed for Mumbai. Where is Brad now? Probably in Cambodia with Angelina… unless they left already. Notice how Brad is carrying baby Shiloh, almost 6 months, closely in his arms and has a cute teddy bear in his back pocket!

brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 01
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 02
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 03

Getty
  • Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
  • Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
  • Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
  • Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
  • This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
  • Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Original jpf

Piper, I’m of the belief Shiloh looks just like her dad did at that age, and that includes his chubby baby body. I bet she’s a sweet doll.

• Jolie4ever

guli – hey lady, check your email…sorry, that’s the best I could do :(

• Neutral

KEARNIE,
    Although I appreciate your comments, have you studied anything to do with psychology? How about the rate that couples in their position have parted ways? The chances are in favor of a break up.

• ntt

MARLA Z Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 2:27 pm
    ================

If I were her, I would rather spend Turkey Day with VV. Somebody needs to tell her to let go of the past and concentrate on the present, otherwise it will become the past also, and in no time.

• Neutral

What I feel that I’m neutral about, unlike others is, no one is more right or wrong than the other. I would like them, despite the odds that studies have shown that they will more than likely part ways, I hope that all will work out well.

• Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver

Turkey day with VV? His eyes are too baggy, I’d fall asleep just looking at him w/o any turkey.

• kearnie

Regarding X inviting the Pitt clans.

What mother will go back to a daughter-in-law who slandered her son.
    What mother will STILL be on friendly terms when her son has moved on – is content with his life, has a child. All things he was missing in his marriage.

Seriously, looking back at the stuff that Brad had to go through this year – people making fun of him, people ridiculing his family, people calling his home and brother, people writing “fake stories” about his family,parents, people camping around his parents home. etc etc….if there was anyone who knew how he felt and tried to comfort him, it was his family. So, how the heck, are we supposed to think this same family is back with the ex-wife – the one who started this circus by doing that VFair interview.

Methinks, the one who believe this are the one still mourning the “golden couple”. The tabloids and fanistons. Everyone else – X, Brad and the Pitt clans all moved on.

• Estelle

Ok why Brad’s parent would rather spend Thanksgiving with x, instead with their children and grandchildren ( they do have 2 others children in Missouri)? only stupid people believe that…..unless, the whole Pitts clans are here to spend with the Jolie-Pitts. How do we know that they are not back already in the US?, I mean AJ went to Cambodia, no one knows until after they left, Brad was in town for Babel premier, no one knows until he showed up at the premier….so hey, they are probably resting at their Hollywood Hills home now….or not?…no one knows… :)

• Observer2

MarlaZ;

You keep holding onto your delusions. The Pitts have nothing to do with Aniston any longer. When Doug Pitt even mentions her it is in the very past tense.

Get over it. I know you can’t handle that Brad shut her out and down completely as did his family. But, her days with anything Pitt are long over.

• guli

Chica, i am sorry for the typos I am in a hurry all the kids are home and I am going nuts with these pies to bake…. grrrr ..

Oh the other easiest way to make diff smiley is by putting your cursor on the smiley you like it will give you what to type to make them, OK?

• Original jpf

Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:47 pm

Sorry, but I can’t pass this one up…….Vince TryptoVaughn.

jpf

• Piper

damn it i can’t stop looking at this picture!!! handsome caring man, holding cute chubby baby with cute chubby teddy bear poking its heads out from the back. overies bursting!!!

• Talia

I really wish you people would stop this Suri vs Shiloh & Angelina vs Jennifer. It is obvious that Angelina and Brad are in love! They are being the best parents they can be and doing quite well at helping the third world countries, too.

It would be nice to see little Shiloh. However, I’m sure that Brad and Angelina have their reasons. People will make a profit over anything and would gladly jump at the opportunity to take shots of Shiloh and sell them to the highest bidder. It is also quite dangerous to put pictures of your kid out there with all the nuts running around in the world.

Just be happy that three children are in a loving and stable home. The only thing I wish to see more of with Angelina and Brad would be more down time in one particular place for the sake of the kids.

• ntt

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:42 pm
    NTT:
    Isn’t everyone on here concerning themselves with their life, I mean, you are on here aren’t you?
    =================

I am on here because I love to hear about them and to see their beautiful pictures, but I am not concerned about what will happen in the future to their relationship. They may last, they may not. Que sera, sera. Life is too short to sink yourself in a gloomy bath. This will be my last response to you Neutral. I don’t like the back and forth exchange of opinions. I know I won’t change your mind, and you won’t change mine either.

• jjoy

Piper Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:40 pm

she’s dreamin my friend…..let her dreams until it become a nightmare….these tablies are perpetuating the same lies….this news is the same news last year….the tablies are being paid by huvane to make his client continue to be visible to the public….there’s no news about her so they must make up something so that no one will forget about her…..publicity whore that’s what she is…..did i say it right???

• Piper

*make that ovaries :)

• jjoy

Original jpf Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:52 pm

:lol: you’re being mean to the turkey :)

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ chirly

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:46 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Well I wonder if you are in a relationship? If so, odds are that you will also part ways… I hope all will work out well for you too.

• Piper

jjoy Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 2:55 pm
    _______________________

i agree. but still in dreams you eventually wake up and face reality. it’s been two goddamn years. how long is this delusional sleep anyway ;)

• Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver

What, what are you guys saying? I’m sorry, I can’t even see the screen because I’ve been crying…ya know, I just finished my yoga session.

• kearnie

Neutral – I think you are really really reaching and this is why?

To this date, Brad and Angelina have very little about their relationship. Heck, it takes a scandal in India for him to say – Angelina is inspiring and even that he does in a foreign country. So, how the heck are we(fans and not fans) suppose to draw a rational and objective conclusion about their kids when we arent around them 24/7 or the status and future of their relationship when we got no information.

If anything, they dispel that “studies have shown that they will more than likely part ways” – Brad has spent so much time with Angelina…more than he ever spent with Gwyneth and Jennifer.

Thus, I think you are not “neutral” just “over-reaching” and quite good at that, if you ask me.

• kearnie

To this date, Brad and Angelina have very little about their relationship

correction – To this date, Brad and Angelina have said very very little about their relationship.

• Neutral

Chirly,
    You’ve got a point but you sound offended, not what I mean. Kids are a touchy subject for me and am a counselor and see how they are put in positions that are out of there hands. I hope against all hope that they do stay together. That’s all I’m saying.

• Scorp

Generally soeaking, I don’t see a problem with an ex seeing or having some sort of relationship with an in law. That being said, I do not believe the tab story about them spending Thanksgiving day together. Why would she be with his parents when she could (and probably) should be with her man and/or the family of the man she is purported to be engaged to. Also, with all the hoopla surrounding her since the VF article and such why even go there at all? She would just be asking for ridicule from those who think she still hung up on her ex. I don’t see anything wrong with them checking in with each other now and then or speaking once and a while, but I wouldn’t spend a holiday with my exes family if I was in a new relationship with another man. That would be silly IMO and honestly would appear that I was still holding onto my past. Again, I don’t believe this to be true so I don’t think it really matters.

• Neutral

kearnie,
    Do not take offense, have I written any harsh tone? Not meant and my apologies extend to you as well. It is just my opinion and wanted to express it. Just like someone said earlier, you will not change my opinion and I will not change yours as long as it can be discussed/debated (whichever you prefer) intelligently and as adults.

• Original jpf

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:46 pm

What odds?! what studies?! Are they an elective course in Yale’s mathematics dept or something?!

jpf

• guli

Jolie4ever Says—- Thank you I am going there right now.

Oh BTW, I hope Ritzygal doesn’t mind me mentioning this, those of you concerned with me sharing my email with her. She really did send a very cute and loving pic of B&A I hadn’t seen before. So no need for APB :lol:

• piper, with a low

ntt Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:44 pm
    MARLA Z Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 2:27 pm
    ================

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Or better yet, she could spend the holidays with her father. After all, he is recovering from a heart attack.

But it’s her life, I suppose.

• Angiefanjsr

: lol :

love Angie forever

• Neutral

Original JPF, there are studies showing, as related to post-divorce relationships w or w/o the factor of children. Please look them up for yourself, but again, just merely expressing opinion. Please do not take it personally, that is not my intention.

• kearnie

Neutral -no I dont take offense. At what? If you really must know, I was just trying to remind you, in case, you didn’t know before clicking on the “submit comment”, – that you are over-reaching.

You know, one of those days when one gotta tell someone something.

• first and last post

first and last post Says:
    I always seem to be late to the party, at the tail end of everything and the last one to leave the party. I’ve got to get in sync with the BAMZSters movements….it’s like chasing a rainbow. Since it seems in following what others do, I transferred my post to here because it literally is the last post from the last thread and I wanted to acknowledge Cliniqua, her post and efforts. Here goes:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 1:57 pm
    Re: CLINIQUA Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 11:35 am
    “I wrote In Touch Weekly an e-mail after a particularly annoying negative story was written about B&A (can’t even recall it) and I told them that there was a movement to boycott magazines that regularly smeared and denigrated Brad & Angie – I told them point blank that there were millions of fans who were NOT BUYING their trash unless they attempted a more balanced way to present their trash.”

Good for you, Cliniqua…I applaud you for going out of your way to inform these types of magazines about their presentation and how they come across. I especially like the “more balanced way to represent their trash”. they will always write trash but balanced trash is a start…very good. You’ve inspired me and hopefully others to do the same.” Let us all be thankful and have an enjoyable long weekend everyone.

• Thalia P

Nice picture. Of course my greedy behind wants more. Hope everyone have a safe and loving Thanksgiving

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ chirly

Original jpf Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:52 pm
    Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:47 pm

Sorry, but I can’t pass this one up…….Vince TryptoVaughn
    +++++++++++++++++

Oh I love that one lol :lol:

• BPAJ Hater

Yup im a hater
    and WHEN BP & AJ break up i will be laughing all da way
    to da bank and i hope i will be da first to get a pic of him
    with some one else. AJ is a home wrecker get is straight
    an stop defending her BPs nothing but a clone that follows
    his women around. BP is prolly doing JA in his mind while
    hes doing the tramp AJ. youre all crazy and need to get
    a life and let go of this wanna be do gooder that never
    did this b4 he met his tramp. go ahead and erase this
    post i dont care

• guli

Neutral Says——- SORRY NOT-Neutral but biased from head to toe. WE BAMZSers have discussed and debated every single god darn thing thay you poated and a heck of alot mmorew for TWO years. SO, don’t you dare come over here and try to make us repeat everything for the 100th time. Do you know the concept of ARCHIVES, go there read every thread on Angel and Brad then come back for a debate or discussion….. DO YOU HOMEWORK, statistics expert ;-)

Geez, why the CR*P are they so lazy……..:-(

• Piper

BPAJ Hater Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 3:14 pm

hi there, sugar!

• Talia

I think they are going to make it. Why keep wishing sadness and doom upon their relationship?

Both seem to have the same goals in life. Both seem like devoted parents. They were obviously missing something in their previous relationships and found that in each other.

I wish the Jolie-Pitt clan all the best. May they have safe travel and a great holiday.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ chirly

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:00 pm
    Chirly,
    ++++++++++++++

Nope, not offended at all. Annoyed maybe, offended. nope. I for one dont believe in living in the future… I believe in enjoying the here an now. Worrying about what may or may not happen is futile. My brother is a counselor and he always says to live in the moment, prepare for the future yes, but dont live there..and dont live in the past either.

You make it sound as if these children are in a terrible situation and I just dont believe that at all. In my opinion they are very lucky children.. not because of their parent’s wealth or fame, but because they have two parents who love them to death. Brad said he wouldnt want to live without them. These two are putting the kids first and that to me results in very secure kids.

• Tazer

i am a famle)..
    I love the Bamzs Family and appreciate any and all of the pics that Jared and Audrey supply for us the fans on a reg.basis.
    I don’t believe the tab junk.The Pitt’s mind their own business and if they corrected every tab message about them well..why waste their time, there will always be more.

Shiloh is getting big , awwwe wish we could see her but i understand the why’s on that as well.
    Wishing the Fab Bamzs Family a healthy happy Thanksgiving, also wishing same to all of the peeps who reside in the USA …Eat and be Merry..live life to the fullest!
    Take care, luv ,hugs and stuff
    taz

• BPAJ Hater

GULI,
    I’m sorry that you feel that way and honestly do not have a clue at what you’re referring to. Are Brad and Angelina related to you somehow? Can anyone express a different opinion and not get villified? Doesn’t see that way and feel sorry for you.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ chirly

Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:58 pm
    +++++++++++++++++

But remember..you are supposed to cry BETWEEN moves, BETWEEN moves.

:lol: Carry on.

• guli

BPAJ Hater Says: —Psssst, honey how are you going to laugh all the way to the BANK!!! You are better off buting a lottery ticket. In the mean time we are laughing our arses off on your behalf.. Poor, pathetic thing, waiting she WILL, she’ll be 80 and still waiting…….:lol: :lol: :lol:

• bdj

Man, a picture of BP holding Shiloh sure can bring out the haters/critcs. All this concern for a marriage that is none of people’s business. BP and AJ have moved on and enjoying their lives with their 3 children. All critics can do is bring up some tabloid story about JA having Thanksgiving with BP’s parents. JA obviously has not moved on with her life if this is the best that tabloids can come up with. I personally would rather be in London enjoying time with my Man. However, if you don’t have a Man, I guess you have to impose on the ex in-laws. What a shame.
    I am sure that Maddox, Zahara and Shiloh will be fine. However, it is good to know that we have experts, gamblers and crazy haters to inform us in the far distance future if things do not work out.

• Neutral

Talia, responded with her own opinion and a respectable one at that.
    Guli & Chirly, where did I say that I was concerned for there well-being now?
    You’re reading too far into my comments and need to learn to listen before replying…this is what I am saying, no one is more right or wrong in this situation, I am not in favor of dating while still technically married and that is my opinion based upon fact, just because I do not favor either side does not mean I want this couple to break up. Some say if you’re a fan of Aniston, you’re immediately a hate of Pitt & Jolie and I’m just trying to break from the norm which is, you can have an opinion of your own, which is this: Just because you are not in favor of either party, doesn’t mean that you need to wish harm on their relationship as others do. I hope, for the kids, that they make it. I hope that you can accept this, because if you’re annoyed by this, I feel for the people in your daily life.

• Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver

Oh between moves, dang, was doing it wrong the entire time. It is getting a tad testy in here, let us all practice yoga.

Let us begin with crying your eyes out bending dog.

• Neutral

And by the way, I haven’t criticized your opinions or even questioned them and I am not saying that I am right but that they’re merely OPINIONS. Understand the difference please.

• guli

OK folks I am checking out till Saturday……Sorry for all the typos, I have way too much to do.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL WONDERFUL BAMZSers and our beloved BAMZS family :lol:

• kearnie

re: the Brad and Shiloh picture above.

There is another picture of Brad and a bady taken from the front. The only visible part is a baby’s forehead with fair skin and blone hair which only means this baby is Shiloh.

• Technically Technically…duh!

Neutral Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 3:28 pm
    —————————–
    this is where you are biased !
    they filed for separation Jan 2005 no contest
    Ja filed for divorce Mar 2005 no contest
    JA in her most recent magazine interview (the one with the yoga out this month) stated that her marriage ENDED Jan 2005 . In her own horses mouth she stated that in her latest latest interview .
    The S.Africa beach picture- April 2005

so what his fact ? fact is that their marraige ended . Technically filed . Technically kaput . Technically over .. how many ways do you need read it to understand ?

duh!