Angelina Jolie in Cambodia... with Brad?

Angelina Jolie in Cambodia...  with Brad?

Angelina Jolie has made a surprise visit to Cambodia, the home country of 5-year-old Maddox. Here’s what the International Herald Tribune reported:

Angelina Jolie has made an unannounced visit to Cambodia, a country where she is funding a nature conservation project, officials said Wednesday.

Jolie paid a brief visit to officials in Pailin, a former Khmer Rouge stronghold in northwestern Cambodia, said Keut Sothea, a deputy governor for Pailin municipality.

He said Jolie had a brief discussion about a forest conservation project near Pailin with Ieng Vuth, another municipality deputy governor and the son of former Khmer Rouge Foreign Minister Ieng Sary.

“They came very briefly before flying out. They seemed not to have much time for us,” he said, declining to elaborate.

Above is Brad Pitt from a few weeks ago, traveling out of Pune airport, headed for Mumbai. Where is Brad now? Probably in Cambodia with Angelina… unless they left already. Notice how Brad is carrying baby Shiloh, almost 6 months, closely in his arms and has a cute teddy bear in his back pocket!

Just Jared on Facebook

• Can you solve this new celeb blind item? - Lainey Gossip
  • JK Rowling reacts to the shocking news in Britain - The Hollywood Reporter
  • piper, with a low

bdj Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:25 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Can you imagine the stink if there was actual video of BP carrying an uncovered Shiloh-interacting with her, pressing his cheek against her head? Fans and haters alike would lose their $h!t.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ chirly

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:28 pm
    +++++++++++++++

so all you got out of my post was that I said I was a bit annoyed?

I just get annoyed when people look for the negative, that is all. You come here saying you are neutral but then give all kinds of reasons why you think these two will split up..that to me doesnt seem neutral.

Who knows? they make split up eventually.. but what good does dwelling on that do?
    And you seemed very judgemental to me saying you thought Brad would cheat… or you hoped Angie would stay “normal”.
    Im not buying your neutrality.
    Bottom line is if these two eventually part ways well… I hope they have a great run for as long as they can.. we fans will be sad but we will go on.. we wont be dwelling on who did what years later as some Fanistons do.

And the most important thing is that the children will be fine, I have no reason to expect otherwise.

And that is all i have to say about this.

• kearnie

bye Guli.

Me too, I am flying out of town tomorrow and won’t return until monday.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING for BAMZ fans who are so GIVING, SMART, EDUCATED, OBJECTIVE, UNBIASED, WORLDLY, LOVING PEOPLE.

Happy Thanksgiving to Jared and Audrey.

BAMZ fans – we’ve been through this before from concerned parents, haters, haters in disguise, etc – for the last 2 years. We have seen it all and survived up and til now. So, hold the fort and carry on.

• black

Arghhhh……..It´s eating me up!

I wanna see Shiloh.

Why the hell is she always in this blanket- is she ill or what. Do they want to do that forever?……..we saw how good that worked with Michael Jackson…

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

piper, with a low Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:37 pm
    bdj Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:25 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Can you imagine the stink if there was actual video of BP carrying an uncovered Shiloh-interacting with her, pressing his cheek against her head? Fans and haters alike would lose their $ht

++++++++++++++++++

Yup. Bet you’re right! They probably would post stuff like how that wasnt really Shiloh, or how another celeb baby is cuter.. or probably say something like well, odds are Brad and Angie will break up and destroy their kids’ lives!! yes, I can hear it now.

• Neutral

No, no, again not what I meant. I feel that some of you are too quick to jump the gun and immediately do not want to hear anything that doesn’t agree with your opinions. Again, I’m sorry about that but this is life. I’m not for or against anyone, if it were just the two of them I wouldn’t care but because there are kids involved, I hope they stay together yet you still find cause to get upset/annoyed/angry. Were you not taught the difference of opinion by your parents? Or the value of debate? You are quick to point at me as if I’m doing something wrong, but I am not doing this to you…why is that? Maybe because neither one of us is right, because they are our opinions.

• Gussie

SO, “Neutral” is “BPAJ Hater”…

She answered Gulli as BPAJ Hater when Gulli was talking to Neutral.

Neutral indeed, you simpleton… as Cliniqua would say you are so BUSTED!!!

• Neutral

Gussie, thank you for your opinion. But look what I can do…

• piper, with a low

guli Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:34 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Have a great Thanksgiving.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

kearnie Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:42 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Have a safe and stressfree trip, although that may be too much to expect.

• Gussie

I am Gussie and I do not like Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt. Thank you.

• bdj

Gussie Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:47 pm
    I guess she couldn’t keep her alters straight. She must have been playing good-critic/bad-crtic. At least she didn’t write a post and then agreed with herself. O’course, it could all be Ritzy. Just saying.

• Neutral

I began posting at 2:00pm and that person replied after 3:00 and was on here for a couple of posts, why would that benefit me? Wouldn’t I be doing that the entire time?

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:45 pm
    +++++++++++++++=

WE GET IT Really we do. Most of us disagree, why is that hard for you to understand. You gave your opinion… some of us disagreed and gave our opinion. What more do you want.. this whole discusion is PLAYED.

• Neutral

I never trashed anyone, not from the get go. Merely expressed an opinion. I hope that this thread is mature enough to accept it.

• Neutral

It will be laid to rest as soon as I’m no longer criticized for an opinion.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

On to more important things dont you love how Brad wears a pair of pants?

:lol: :oops:

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

Bye Guli!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!

• Neutral

Who is Ritzy?

• Gussie

Yeah, Neutral/BPAJ Hater, you can use other poster’s names, but up there it was unintentional… you just forgot to change back from the idiotic hater nick to the pseudo neutral one. So silly.

“BPAJ Hater Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:22 pm
    GULI,
    I’m sorry that you feel that way and honestly do not have a clue at what you’re referring to. Are Brad and Angelina related to you somehow? Can anyone express a different opinion and not get villified? Doesn’t see that way and feel sorry for you.”

However, if it makes you happy… feel free to express your MPD, we are quite used to disturbed B & A obssessive haters coming here and doing the same sad little routine.

• Meow
  • Gussie

Ike Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 3:58 pm
    On to more important things dont you love how Brad wears a pair of pants?

Yep!

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

Meow Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:01 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++

AWWW her little forehead lol

yeah, doesnt take much for me to gush..

Thanks Meow!

• Ambitious

I absolutely love the feel of this blog. Why because negativity doesn’t need to be everywhere. It is nice having dialogue with people instead of just insult throwing. most blogs that keep that stuff up just want to have high page clicks.

• Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver
  • Piper

Neutral Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:00 pm
    Who is Ritzy?
    ___________________________________

How do you answer such a question. To me, she’s like Gollum all “me hates Angelina”, “me lovesses Bradses”, “me hate Maddox”, “me lovesses Shiloh”, “me loves me precious Bradeses”.

• ergo

Are you sure that is Shiloh he is carrying? A 6 month old baby is a little smaller than that. Perhaps it’s Sahara. In any case, all 3 chikdren are cute.

• Gussie

Meow Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:01 pm

WOW… Zahara is now white. :lol: :lol:

• piper, with a low

This board is ‘mature’ enough to take contrasting opinions, but I doubt that you are, since you’ve been whining about how badly you’ve been treated, when you haven’t been.

Just a note… ‘you people’ hardly comes across as neutral- it’s accusatory, at best.

• Piper

Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:04 pm
    I like this pic much better:

___________________________________

is it pervy of me to keep looking down south? has this picture been digitized in anyway or is that region more noticiable than before?

• Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver

She/he needs to go to a yoga session with Aniston to let go of her emotions.
    By NEUTRAL.

• deena

:lol: testing 123 testing

• Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver

Sorry, *bye*

• Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver

No, not pervy! How can you not look at that is the question.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:04 pm
    I like this pic much better:

LOL :oops:

ROUGH TRADE INDEED…

THANKS!

• BUSTED

Vanessa/neutral

Please stop trying to force people to talk about child care. Do everyone a favor and join a parenting forum.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

Gussie Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:06 pm
    Meow Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:01 pm

WOW… Zahara is now white.

++++++++++

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

• Pilar M.

Somehow I don’t believe the story of Jennifer Aniston spending Thanksgiving with the Pitt family. First of all wouldn’t her boyfriend Vince feel a bit slighted on this family holiday. I am sure that since they have that wonderful relationship going on that if she had to spend it with anyone’s family other than her own it would be with Vince.

• piper, with a low

Meow and Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver,

You took me from ‘Aww’ to ‘Oooo’ in less than ten seconds.

That’s quite a gift!

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

ergo Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:05 pm
    Are you sure that is Shiloh he is carrying
    ++++++++++++++++

Yes quite sure, she is the average size of a baby her age.

here is another pic where you can see her forehead..thanks to Meow
    Meow Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:01 pm

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

I told you guys that Bradley could rock a pair of pants…

No pun intended

:oops:

• Xenu babies

I do not think BP and AJ cares what a poll says about the new baby. It is pretty stupid. Shiloh has the genes, well see what happens, when they are ready to show. Be careful with those scientology babies, they hide them away when if not perfect or autistic. See John Travolta’s kids.

• piper, with a low

Gussie Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:06 pm
    Meow Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:01 pm

WOW… Zahara is now white.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And she’s decidedly smaller.

She’s a shape-shifter… Angelina’s handiwork, no doubt!

• dangling socks

people, if you have cared for babies wearing booties or socks (likes in Shiloh’s case) you will know that most of the time , the socks are never fitted right over their heels – It’s always dangling on the verge of falling off. from what i can see, her socks seems to be kinda loose with the tip of it dangling straight over Brad’s belt. look at the blown up picture .

so it’s just a dangling socks and not extra long legs .. ok :)

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

AL Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:18 pm
    +++++++++++++++++

Omg, I was just going to comment that I wish I had a new pumpkin pie recipe and viloa!!

thanks Al… hope you dont mind someone other than guli using it.

I love this blog :lol:

I love this site.

• Gussie

piper, with a low Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:18 pm

Gussie Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:06 pm

Meow Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:01 pm

WOW… Zahara is now white.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And she’s decidedly smaller.

She’s a shape-shifter… Angelina’s handiwork, no doubt
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• piper, with a low

No offense, dangling socks,
    But when I saw your name, I immediately flashed to the BP in pants pic on cityrag, and needless to say, the Red Hot Chili Peppers came to mind. Chili Pepper fans know what I mean.

Anyway, I hope I didn’t offend you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your post about babies and socks are right. Babies just can’t keep socks on. The same with mittens.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

dangling socks Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:22 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++

That is quite true.

Frankly though I think she looks the exact size she is supposed to be. I dont understand where anyone else is coming from. I actually thought people were just being critical for the sake of it.. maybe it is because I have taken care of a LOT of babies in my time.

Whatever.. she is a cutie and I love chubby babies. My preference.

chubby little bald babies. I wonder if she will be blonde? Time will tell.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ LAINEY SAYS

WAY OFF TOPIC

John Travolta: Oprah trumps Cruise?

Love.It.

TMZ is suggesting that our favourite flying-masseuse-propositioning-man-kissing Scientologist blew off the TomKat wedding because he’s taking sides with Oprah who, as we all know, was left OFF the invite list.

John’s reps said they weren’t “privy” to the invite list – how snippy! – and then tried to massage the situation by saying they couldn’t get in touch with their client until after Thanksgiving…how convenient.

Even more curious, new rumours have reached me – take ‘em with a grain of salt, I’ve not been able to do much digging to lock them down – that for a long time now, Travolta has been considering make a break from the Xenu.

Buzz is tired of living within the scientological straightjacket, he allegedly wants to let the sequins fly, and blow the shit wide open, especially since the wife has allegedly been f*cking anything that moves wherever she goes. (have you seen that Maroon 5 video???)

All that combined…perhaps another reason for missing the GMD’s Media Event of the Year?

Makes sense, I suppose, if you consider that the Church’s Top Gun, David Miscavige, presided over the festivities, and who would want to face the wrath of the post powerful Thetan-prophet in the world?

Again…total rumour mongering, allegedly, allegedly, allegedly…gotta protect my Chinese ass…but still…

Is your smutty sense tingling???

• Eyes

Piper Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:07 pm
    Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:04 pm
    I like this pic much better:

___________________________________

:)ROTFLOL

I thought I was the only one checking out, cheching out
    :oops:

• piper, with a low

Ike Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:29 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She’ll probably be blond while she’s young, since BA were blonds as children. But as she gets older, it’s anyone’s guess.