Angelina Jolie in Cambodia... with Brad?

Angelina Jolie in Cambodia...  with Brad?

Angelina Jolie has made a surprise visit to Cambodia, the home country of 5-year-old Maddox. Here’s what the International Herald Tribune reported:

Angelina Jolie has made an unannounced visit to Cambodia, a country where she is funding a nature conservation project, officials said Wednesday.

Jolie paid a brief visit to officials in Pailin, a former Khmer Rouge stronghold in northwestern Cambodia, said Keut Sothea, a deputy governor for Pailin municipality.

He said Jolie had a brief discussion about a forest conservation project near Pailin with Ieng Vuth, another municipality deputy governor and the son of former Khmer Rouge Foreign Minister Ieng Sary.

“They came very briefly before flying out. They seemed not to have much time for us,” he said, declining to elaborate.

Above is Brad Pitt from a few weeks ago, traveling out of Pune airport, headed for Mumbai. Where is Brad now? Probably in Cambodia with Angelina… unless they left already. Notice how Brad is carrying baby Shiloh, almost 6 months, closely in his arms and has a cute teddy bear in his back pocket!

brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 01
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 02
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 03

ABC

507 Responses to “Angelina Jolie in Cambodia... with Brad?”

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 721 » Show All

1. 76
    jjoy Says:

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:02 pm

it is very nice of you to be your concern about the longevity of this family’s relationship…. :roll:

2. 77
    Ike Says:

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:02 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++

You have a right to your opinion but you seem far from neutral.

I dont think anyone has any reason to think they will “mess up their kids”. they have shown to be very loving and devoted parents..regardless of what may come..I believe that will never change.

got to go turkey shopping… later.

3. 78
    fifi Says:

Neutral:

Why be sad that Brad got into a relationship “so quickly”? Be glad that he found what he was looking for right away. And he knew that if he did not go after Angie, someone else (like Colin Farrell, for example) would make a play for her. And even though he was “technically” still married to JA when he and Angie hooked up, the divorce papers had already BEEN FILED. Look at Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson, they had hooked up in August, Chris Robinson only filed for divorce last week. Look at Nick Lachey hooking up with Vanessa Minnillo even before the papers had actually been filed. And I know dozens of people whose divorces had just been filed and who are dating other people. It’s called “moving on.”

4. 79
    chirly Says:

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:02 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++

I think you are worrying for no reason.

and Brad has never cheated before soo why would he now when he has what he has always wanted in life: a loving family?

No one knows what the future holds for any family.. in Hollywood or not. But I see no reason to think this family hasnt got a really great chance of success.

:lol:

5. 80
    briseis Says:

Neutral says:

Why would you consider Angie and Billy Bob’s doing it in the car while married not normal? And it wasn’t Angie who announced it, it was BBT.

6. 81
    MARLA Z Says:

It will be intresting to find out if the Pitts have a holiday at the J. Anniston home. I wonder how all the Bamz fans will feel knowing how negative they feel about her, her looks ,her intrests, bla blah.etc.I guess it will be hard to swallow, they they still feel love and affection, for her no matter what. I still love my ex. inlaws and see them often..in a civilized world.. we can all get along…right;; anyhow hope all have a healthy and happy holiday.

7. 82
    Neutral Says:

Look, all I’m saying is, and this is mainly because on BP threads, JA fans trash him and on JA threads, BP fans trash her is that they both have their issues, they were not saints and everyone should just stop trashing ‘em. It’s not healthy to jump from one relationship to the next, and when you throw kids in the mix, it bumps the chances of the relationship ending, up a notch. I’m not worried about the length of their relationship for the two of them but for the sake of the kids. On previous threads, people are nailing JA for all of this and that and some do the same to BP because he supposedly cheated and will do the same to AJ (some say).
    Neither side should bash the other, it’s all about the kids. That’s all that I’m saying.

8. 83
    guli Says:

BAMZS Friends!!!!

OK Folks, I have a special THANKS for all of my cyber-friends for being the most caring, undestanding and loving people that I know but never met. I will never forget how you all supported me after Big K’s surgery and 2 months after that during the recovery period. I can’t thank you all enough…….

I also want to wish each and everyone of you; including the non-BAMZS fans to have the best Thanksgiving. We all have alot to be thankful for….

And finally, Thanks to bringing Brad and Angel together to create this wonderful family.

HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO YOU ALL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ll only be around another hour after that I am checking out…..

9. 84
    Chica Says:

Please how I can make the laughing face? I like that a lot, is nice when you put it because you can tell the person you are talking with maybe you are angry, maybe you are laughing and crying to. Sorry I ask many things, please don’t say go away.

10. 85
    Neutral Says:

And someone earlier made my point, a lot of people in H-Wood and in all walks of life jump from one relationship to the next, with no real cooling off period but this is a BP thread isn’t it? That’s why I focusing on him and JA.

11. 86
    Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:

I got invited to Jane Pitts home, I’m sorry, I call her Janie. Just forgot to brag about it. It’s my turn to bring the pumpkin pie.

12. 87
    Estelle Says:

Sorry Guli, :( I don’t know how to do pie, I have a recipe for Tarte aux poire or peche if you want. You know what, you should go to http://www.foodtv.com
    type apple pie, I’m sure they will have tons of easy recipe..

13. 88
    phie Says:

Hi people especially to BAMZS fans: HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!!

Family that travel together stays forever… wehehe is that right?!!! Well I agree with “” Chirly —No one knows what the future holds for any family.. in Hollywood or not. “” We dont know what will happen next so lets enjoy what we have in present for the meantime!!!

Brad really looks hot and happy when holding a kid no special mention to baby Shiloh because they do have the same love for their children. :)

thanks for the pic jared!!! :)

14. 89
    briseis Says:

Chica,

Put your cursor over the laughing face and type exactly what you see — like LOL is :lol: (hope this works, sometimes it doesn’t).

15. 90
    ntt Says:

Neutral, I don’t think you should concern yourself with their life. Just wish them well is good enough. Anyway, thank you for seeing things from both ends. JA, in spite of her public statements, did jump into a relationship with VV before her divorce was over.

Thank you Jared and Audrey for the cute picture. Happy Thanksgiving to both of you and to everyone on this board.

I don’t want to get into a “thigh” or “hair” debate, but I think the teddy bear must be Z’s. I don’t think a 6 month old cares about teddy bears yet. Anyway, it really doesn’t matter. As long as one of them loves the bear, and he is keeping it close for them, that’s very sweet.

16. 91
    phie Says:

Hey, GULI HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO YOU too… :) You’re so sweet.

17. 92
    Piper Says:

Neutral Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 2:02 pm
    ______________________________________________

thank you for being neutral?

I think Shiloh looks kind of like the teddy bear herself. I am not being weird :) but if look at her rounded body, so cute, like a teddy bear, make me want to hug her. How cute would she look holding her teddy bear. Okay I am officially rambling.

18. 93
    Original jpf Says:

MARLA Z Says: November 22nd, 2006 at 2:27 pm

With all respect, you have to know that this is no more than a tabloid story. Even if Angelina weren’t in the picture, it’s pretty doubtful that this would be happening. To be honest? Angelina strikes me strongely as someone who wouldn’t have one issue with it if on the off chance it did occur. Why should she/why would she? People are going to believe what they want no matter how much of a longshot it is, but come on, some things shouldn’t even be given the time of day and this is one of those story’s imo.

jpf

19. 94
    chirly Says:

briseis Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:34 pm
    Chica,

Put your cursor over the laughing face and type exactly what you see — like LOL is (hope this works, sometimes it doesn’t).

++++++++++

Actually it is lol , if you do upper case LOL, it doesnt work for me.

20. 95
    kearnie Says:

Neutral – nothing in your post is objective. Thus, nothing neutral at all.

If anything, I read the following:

- fear of the unknown – adoption, other races, anything out of the “comfort zone”.Methinks, this fear is why you don’t warm up to this couple and is always on the look out for something not quite “right” with these two. Hence, they will mess up their kids.

Perhaps, this is all in your head and that maybe if you first deal with the fear and doubt then you will see WHAT we see.

Right now, you seem “confused”

21. 96
    Piper Says:

MARLA Z Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 2:27 pm
    __________________________________________________________

you’re crazier than JA if you think they’d come. this is the stupiest tabloid story i’ve ever heard and you’re an idiot to put more than 3 seconds thought into it. i am a fan and here’s what i think “it’s stupid”.

22. 97
    guli Says:

Chica, actually there are several ways you can put a smiley. You are right, fi you use the smiley folks know that you are being funny as opposed to take it at face value what you posted. I’ll tell you the one I use the most and if you want more I’ll send them; the easiest is : lol : I put spaces so that it won’t appear as a smmiley, tahe out the spaces between colons and lol this is what you’ll get :lol:

23. 98
    Neutral Says:

NTT:
    Isn’t everyone on here concerning themselves with their life, I mean, you are on here aren’t you?
    I doubt you’re surfing the web, attempting to see pics of your neighbor or someone like Billy Crystal. You, like many of us, concern ourselves with their life by merely being on here, seeing what they are up to. Time is the most precious commodity in the world and we spend it on line, looking at other peoples lives. IMHO.

24. 99
    chirly Says:

ntt Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:35 pm
    +++++++++++++++

I agree it doesnt really matter..but if it was Z’s I would think she would be holding it.

anyway I agree with Piper.. Shiloh does look like a cute little teddy bear so nice and plump! LOL I would love love love to see her holding that teddy.

All three kids are just adorable. Hope wherever they are they are happy and have some peace and family time.

25. 100
    kearnie Says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. :-)

Happy shopping too.