Angelina Jolie in Cambodia... with Brad?

Angelina Jolie in Cambodia...  with Brad?

Angelina Jolie has made a surprise visit to Cambodia, the home country of 5-year-old Maddox. Here’s what the International Herald Tribune reported:

Angelina Jolie has made an unannounced visit to Cambodia, a country where she is funding a nature conservation project, officials said Wednesday.

Jolie paid a brief visit to officials in Pailin, a former Khmer Rouge stronghold in northwestern Cambodia, said Keut Sothea, a deputy governor for Pailin municipality.

He said Jolie had a brief discussion about a forest conservation project near Pailin with Ieng Vuth, another municipality deputy governor and the son of former Khmer Rouge Foreign Minister Ieng Sary.

“They came very briefly before flying out. They seemed not to have much time for us,” he said, declining to elaborate.

Above is Brad Pitt from a few weeks ago, traveling out of Pune airport, headed for Mumbai. Where is Brad now? Probably in Cambodia with Angelina… unless they left already. Notice how Brad is carrying baby Shiloh, almost 6 months, closely in his arms and has a cute teddy bear in his back pocket!

Just Jared on Facebook
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 01
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 02
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 03

Getty
  • Prince Harry regrets not talking about his mother Diana's passing - US Weekly
  • Mariah Carey and James Packer packed on the PDA at a club - TMZ
  • Taylor Swift wasn't banned from Comic-Con - Gossip Cop
  • Vanessa Hudgens might do another musical! - Just Jared Jr
  • Did Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna break up? - Radar
  • Eddie Redmayne brought the magic to Comic-Con! - Lainey Gossip
  • Rihanna doesn't want fans playing Pokemon Go during her concerts- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Babies hair

this slightly off topic

for all mothers out there .do you recall if your babies were born bald or with a full head of hair ?

I have 2 kids , a baby boy who was born bald almost till he turned 2 before he started having stringy hair . And a baby girl born with a full full head of hair .. (imagine Suri ..her hair was that much at birth). Anyway… fast forward clock today.. boy is now 7 and girl is 4 . Boy has full head of lush thick hair .. actually too much hair ;) while girl has fine normal hair (alittle on the limp side) – tho she wished it was thicker.

Anyway .. it’s been an old wive’s tale that baby born bald will have “excessive” head of hair at a later stage and vic versa . I was told that 7 years ago and now I guess I do believe this somewhat .

So if the tale holds true .. Shiloh will have full head of luscious hair :)

• Me too

Neutral Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 3:00 pm

If you counsel people from a perspective of negativity then I feel sorry for the people you counsel.

• Moira

Here’s the real Pitt
    This interview shows pitt being sooo… well…. himself, That his PR people are trying to remove this from every site. So go quick.

I’m surprised that Brad with his obvious political agenda. doesn’t have the baby propped up with a Newsweek mag. Like they made sure Zahara and Maddox had in hand when the press were around. Maybe Brad the Pitt can hold political books really close to his nose when the press is around (‘cuz we all read like that – not) as his driver runs people over, just like Jolie does.

Mark my word Brad and Angelina are all about using kids, the needy, the press, tax payers money (ie Namibia) and God knows what next – to pump up thier image because they want politics.

(PS to all the Brange fans who assume any critizism against there idol is all Jennifer’s Fault – Move on – I like many am not an ANiston fan. Brad and JOlie are screw up and that has nothing to do with any one else.)

• Me too

guli Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 3:03 pm

Jolie4ever Says—- Thank you I am going there right now.

Oh BTW, I hope Ritzygal doesn’t mind me mentioning this, those of you concerned with me sharing my email with her. She really did send a very cute and loving pic of B&A I hadn’t seen before. So no need for APB :lol:
    ================

guli, I hope you protected yourself and wore a full-body condom when you retreived her email. :lol:

• Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver

Pumpkin Pie + Brad Pitt = hand me a can of whip cream NOW

• Maniston

# Piper Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:05 pm

Neutral Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:00 pm
    Who is Ritzy?
    ___________________________________

How do you answer such a question. To me, she’s like Gollum all “me hates Angelina”, “me lovesses Bradses”, “me hate Maddox”, “me lovesses Shiloh”, “me loves me precious Bradeses”.
    *********************************

ROFLMAOPIMP

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

AL Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:39 pm
    Ike, Your welcome, I don`t mind, I have given it out to alot of people. Let me know if you like it, but not if you don`t. lol. Sorry I typed all the ingredients to close. I hope you can understand it.

++++++++++++

I just noticed I typed voila wrong

Anyway.. yes I think I can understand it :lol:

Thanks again, I am sure it will be good..it better be (just kidding)

• Maniston

# Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:04 pm

I like this pic much better:

********************************************

Sweet Fancy Moses! (((thud)))

• Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver

Oh no, after everyone reads MOIRA’s post, my funny one-liner will be lost in the backlash :-(

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

Moira Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:46 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++

You are a sad person…

• bdj

Moira Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:46 pm
    You may not be a JA fan but you sure are bitter. Go quick and spread your message to other web sites before time runs out. BP is tring to conquer the world, not live his life with AJ and the children. Hurry, there are more people to convert and a million web sites to visit. Run don’t walk. Time a wasting.

• jjoy

Moira Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:46 pm

how sad for jen… :( everyone denies that they like her….”i am not a jennifer aniston fan” poor pitiful pathetic jen….she’s such a loser that nobody wants to be identified with her as her fans…..that’s why she always scream at the ocean…..

• Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver

Maniston Says:

Sweet Fancy Moses! (((thud)))
    ————————————

LOL, me too.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:49 pm
    Pumpkin Pie + Brad Pitt = hand me a can of whip cream NOW
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOL

• Janet

# Moira Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:46 pm

Here’s the real Pitt

I’m surprised that Brad with his obvious political agenda. doesn’t have the baby propped up with a Newsweek mag. Like they made sure Zahara and Maddox had in hand when the press were around. Maybe Brad the Pitt can hold political books really close to his nose when the press is around (’cuz we all read like that – not) as his driver runs people over, just like Jolie does.

——————————————————————————

You really are a TRULY sad person. Don’t you know that WE HAVE ALL SEEN THIS INTERVIEW BECAUSE JARED POSTED IT HERE ON HIS SITE (ALL 3 PARTS MINUS THE LAST PART WHERE HE TALKS ABOUT HOW PROUD HE IS OF ANGIE) THE OTHER DAY????? It is truly sad that what you wrote is all that you got from this interview. I’m truly glad they don’t have someone like you as one of their fans and I’m also glad that they don’t give a damn about your opinion. Toodles.

• anustin

i guess everyone knows this,brads butt looks better than jens face.

• jjoy

Maniston Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:54 pm
    # Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:04 pm

I like this pic much better:

********************************************

Sweet Fancy Moses! (((thud)))

:lol: where is gitane??? she should see the twins down there… :lol:

• ell

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:59 pm
    i guess everyone knows this,brads butt looks better than jens face

—-not only his butt—-
    ************************

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

• Maniston

*regains consciousness and drags herself back to computer*

This is sooo becoming my screensaver.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

Babies hair Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:41 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++

Well I had a baldy baby too….. and my son now has pretty thick hair as a child so maybe you are right!

• jjoy

Piper Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:07 pm
    Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:04 pm
    I like this pic much better:

___________________________________

is it pervy of me to keep looking down south? has this picture been digitized in anyway or is that region more noticiable than before?

=========

i did look down southward and i noticed that….. heheheh…pervy is me…. 8)

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Brad to Angie

# Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:04 pm

I like this pic much better:

_______________________________

Honey, we’re home!!!

• Le

Moira Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:46 pm
    Here’s the real Pitt
    ———————–

Oh my, thank you for reposting the link. Were you aware that JJ and Perez has link to the same video posted on site for the past 3 days ? Or where were you ? busy hiding ? busy trying to spew hatred ?

No PR ever remove any link (as if Brad or his people even bother ) .. if ever it was removed from Youtube it was because of NDTV who owns the rights to the video and wants you all to subscribe to it . They can’t make money from charging subscription if Youtube post it for free. …… so once again – thank you for helping spread the link … Isn’t Brad just gorgeous and what a great interview :)

So …thanks for helping others to see what a kind hearted person Brad is !!

• jjoy

Brad to Angie Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 5:06 pm

Honey, we’re home!!!

:lol: yep….eager to go home to see the lady-in-waiting…

• Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver

Moira, if you would like to see the REAL Pitt’s, just check them out for yourself:

• piper, with a low

Brad to Angie Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 5:06 pm
    _______________________________

Honey, we’re home!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL!

• bluemoon

I like this pic much better:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Omg! I think I just got my christmas present earlier this year.

• anustin

moira, why dont you scream in the ocean,just make sure sharks were all over.ok

• Me too

Moira Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:46 pm

=============================

Why YES! Moira, you are correct! Evil Brad wants to conquer the World!
    And he will, he will! And there’s nothing you can do to stop it!
    Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!………(sadistic laugh fades)

• Meow

Pilar M. Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 4:14 pm

Somehow I don’t believe the story of Jennifer Aniston spending Thanksgiving with the Pitt family
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Of course she’s not. Jane Pitt hasn’t spoken to her since her VF interview came out nor has anyone else in his family.

• Lurker

Aww…adorable picture of Brad with Shiloh.
    I can’t believe we still haven’t seen the best part of Brad’s interview. Can anyone try to upload it?? Pleeease?? Thanks :-)

• babyface

Meow, are you sure? because I think they had lunch together in august of 2005.

• Original Curious

Piper with a low – lmao — I had the same reaction when someone above posted about her shoe – I’d been looking at the “bear” and totally missed her leg! :lol:

Gussie – perfect reply – comparing Suri to a shawl. :lol: I’ve one thing to add – is Suri a “celebrity”? I thought she was a baby.

Hi Chica. You make the laughing face by typing this : then lol then : again. All closed up together. I enjoy your posts. Where do you come from that a baby doesn’t go out for a month or more?

Original JPF said: Vince TryptoVaughn and I LMAO :lol:

Guli – I secretly think Ritzy likes us. I sorta like her too.

What’s up with all the “what if they break up” stuff today? Could it happen? Yeah, but, so could peace in the Middle East – just not likely AT THIS TIME. What the future can hold, no one can say, but these are two intelligent, commited (to each other AND their kids) individuals. If such a thing comes to pass, I think they will think of the kids first.

BPAJ Hater Says to Guli “Can anyone express a different opinion and not get villified? ” Well, my guess is, when you post with a name like that you are ASKING for someone to take you down. Where’s PT when we need her?

Gussie Says “SO, “Neutral” is “BPAJ Hater”… ” Ya know, I was wondering – I scrolled back to find where Guli said ANYTHING to BPAJ and couldn’t find it. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Piper Says http://cityrag.blogs.com/main/2006/11/brad_pitt_knuck.html
    ___________________________________

______________________

Nope – I do too! Almost ALWAYS! :lol: Did you all notice? They used JJ’s pictures!

piper, with a low Says “She’s a shape-shifter… Angelina’s handiwork, no doubt!” :lol: :lol:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all who celebrate it, and wonderful days to the rest.

• micro

Every relationship is different. The ingredients in each of them are totally different. There are so many variables , such as life experience, age , composition of household, lessons learned …etc. , NO one can predict anything in the future. NO marriage counselor can predict the success or failure of a marriage. A past relationship is NEVER used to determine the success of a future relationship. Doing so is simple minded thinking.

Jennifer Aniston was given 7 years to start a family, yet she failed to do so. Had Brad stayed with Jennifer, he will still be CHILDLESS.

Now, Brad is a father of 3 children . We all know His children are his pride and joy. If anything (that is a BIG if) happens in this relationship, he will always be their father and will always love his children. He will continue to be involved in his children’s life.

To me that is his biggest GAIN (family ). He took the risk and he is richly rewarded.

Right now, this family is going strong. I am optimistic about them.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

babyface Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 5:31 pm
    Meow, are you sure? because I think they had lunch together in august of 2005.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Wasnt that before the VF article?

• Gussie

“they want politics”???

So true, oh smart Moira… Angie is running for Congress and Brad is considering an offer for the vice-presidency. They know politics will get them high salaries (more than $165200 a year, wow!) and some publicity, maybe even the chance to travel a bit. What a cunning couple! But they couldn’t get past your acuteness, Moira. Thank you for clearing things up for us, dear.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ROTFLMAO!!!!

she forgot to change her name before replying.. omg that was priceless!! :lol:

• babyface

Ike , I don’t know. I think when they had lunch together, she had alredy done the interview. I really don’t know, because from what I know they were never that close anyway. And I assume his parentes knew about their rocky marriage.

• 4AJ

Vote for Brad and Angelina

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

x17online is saying they had a source in India tell them Angie and Brad were planning on adopting in cambodia.

funny how they never mentioned that until we found out Angie was there.

Anyway.. i have always thought if they did adopt it would be great for Madd to have a baby brother from cambodia too.

but this is probably more hearsay….

• Meow

# babyface Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 5:31 pm

Meow, are you sure? because I think they had lunch together in august of 2005.
    ———————————————————————————————-

They had lunch in July of 2005 in Chicago. Her VF interview was released in August of 2005 for the Sept 2005 cover. It’s been that long, folks

• trendy

babyface- that story was from a tabloid also everyone knows see was not close to Brad parents while she was with Brad so why will they start hanging out with her after she backstabs their son in that VF interview.

• stardust

They can spit and criticize all they want…but they can’t change the thing that eats at them the most – that Brad and Angelina are together and they are raising a family together with three beautiful kids. That’s all there is to it. They can nitpick all they want..but it’s the bigger picture that makes them so beeyotchy.

• micro

As to the rumor on Thanksgiving with the senior Pitts, I wont worry. If there is any truth in it, we will find out in a couple days. We need proof. give us the pictures !!!!

• jjoy

thanks jj for adding the pics showing that zee was being carried by angie and shi was being carried by braddy…..here’s the proof folks that the baby is shi not zee!!!

• motives motives …

yes, JA had lunch with Jane Pitt before the VF interview was out . She was actually being her manipulative self by trying to dig out information and use it again B&A in her VF interview. She took an older woman kind heartedness and used it against her . I think that is totally spitful .

Also that published candid photobooth picture snap of JA and JanePitt – think about it ..who else would have that photo besides Jane Pitt or Jennifer Anistion . So how in the world did it end up in the tabloids ? Think about people. Aniston is mean and used Jane Pitt kindness to help spread that silly tabloid rumor that she is Mrs Pitt favorite lady …NOT !

I cannot imagine that a spitful woman like JA who have yet to forgive and reconcile with her own blood mother who raised her for 20 years would try to get close to Jane Pitt besides trying to ruin Mrs Pitt’s and Brad’s life.

• piper, with a low

bored by the happy pitts Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 6:02 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Interesting… so you admit that they are happy? After all, their happiness is clearly spelled out in you identity.

• jjoy

micro Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 5:55 pm

no worries at all my friend only marla z and moira love to hear negative stuff against this family…..they so desperately want this family relationship to crumble….they rejoiced if they heard or read anything that are bad publicity for this family…..as if…. all these negative news will break the bond between this couple…..they can dream on and scream at the ocean until their throat are hoarse and being carried by hearse to their

• jjoy