Angelina Jolie in Cambodia... with Brad?

Angelina Jolie in Cambodia...  with Brad?

Angelina Jolie has made a surprise visit to Cambodia, the home country of 5-year-old Maddox. Here’s what the International Herald Tribune reported:

Angelina Jolie has made an unannounced visit to Cambodia, a country where she is funding a nature conservation project, officials said Wednesday.

Jolie paid a brief visit to officials in Pailin, a former Khmer Rouge stronghold in northwestern Cambodia, said Keut Sothea, a deputy governor for Pailin municipality.

He said Jolie had a brief discussion about a forest conservation project near Pailin with Ieng Vuth, another municipality deputy governor and the son of former Khmer Rouge Foreign Minister Ieng Sary.

“They came very briefly before flying out. They seemed not to have much time for us,” he said, declining to elaborate.

Above is Brad Pitt from a few weeks ago, traveling out of Pune airport, headed for Mumbai. Where is Brad now? Probably in Cambodia with Angelina… unless they left already. Notice how Brad is carrying baby Shiloh, almost 6 months, closely in his arms and has a cute teddy bear in his back pocket!

brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 01
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 02
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 03

Getty
  • Kendra Wilkinson reveals why she took Hank Baskett back- US Weekly
  • Robin Thicke may have a new girlfriend- TMZ
  • Scott Disick enters rehab on Khloe and Kourtney Take the Hamptons- Gossip Cop
  • R5 keeps us smiling at the American Music Awards 2014- Just Jared Jr
  • The Walking Dead star Seth Gilliam reveals where Father Gabriel is going- Entertainment Weekly
  • Timeline of the sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby- Huffington Post
  • Sam and Aaron Taylor-Johnson got pink hair- Lainey Gossip
  • AMA's fashion - five guys who got it right- The Hollywood Reporter

507 Responses to “Angelina Jolie in Cambodia... with Brad?”

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 821 » Show All

1. 101
    Original jpf Says:

Piper, I’m of the belief Shiloh looks just like her dad did at that age, and that includes his chubby baby body. I bet she’s a sweet doll.

2. 102
    Jolie4ever Says:

guli – hey lady, check your email…sorry, that’s the best I could do :(

3. 103
    Neutral Says:

KEARNIE,
    Although I appreciate your comments, have you studied anything to do with psychology? How about the rate that couples in their position have parted ways? The chances are in favor of a break up.

4. 104
    ntt Says:

MARLA Z Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 2:27 pm
    ================

If I were her, I would rather spend Turkey Day with VV. Somebody needs to tell her to let go of the past and concentrate on the present, otherwise it will become the past also, and in no time.

5. 105
    Neutral Says:

What I feel that I’m neutral about, unlike others is, no one is more right or wrong than the other. I would like them, despite the odds that studies have shown that they will more than likely part ways, I hope that all will work out well.

6. 106
    Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:

Turkey day with VV? His eyes are too baggy, I’d fall asleep just looking at him w/o any turkey.

7. 107
    kearnie Says:

Regarding X inviting the Pitt clans.

What mother will go back to a daughter-in-law who slandered her son.
    What mother will STILL be on friendly terms when her son has moved on – is content with his life, has a child. All things he was missing in his marriage.

Seriously, looking back at the stuff that Brad had to go through this year – people making fun of him, people ridiculing his family, people calling his home and brother, people writing “fake stories” about his family,parents, people camping around his parents home. etc etc….if there was anyone who knew how he felt and tried to comfort him, it was his family. So, how the heck, are we supposed to think this same family is back with the ex-wife – the one who started this circus by doing that VFair interview.

Methinks, the one who believe this are the one still mourning the “golden couple”. The tabloids and fanistons. Everyone else – X, Brad and the Pitt clans all moved on.

8. 108
    Estelle Says:

Ok why Brad’s parent would rather spend Thanksgiving with x, instead with their children and grandchildren ( they do have 2 others children in Missouri)? only stupid people believe that…..unless, the whole Pitts clans are here to spend with the Jolie-Pitts. How do we know that they are not back already in the US?, I mean AJ went to Cambodia, no one knows until after they left, Brad was in town for Babel premier, no one knows until he showed up at the premier….so hey, they are probably resting at their Hollywood Hills home now….or not?…no one knows… :)

9. 109
    Observer2 Says:

MarlaZ;

You keep holding onto your delusions. The Pitts have nothing to do with Aniston any longer. When Doug Pitt even mentions her it is in the very past tense.

Get over it. I know you can’t handle that Brad shut her out and down completely as did his family. But, her days with anything Pitt are long over.

10. 110
    guli Says:

Chica, i am sorry for the typos I am in a hurry all the kids are home and I am going nuts with these pies to bake…. grrrr ..

Oh the other easiest way to make diff smiley is by putting your cursor on the smiley you like it will give you what to type to make them, OK?

11. 111
    Original jpf Says:

Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:47 pm

Sorry, but I can’t pass this one up…….Vince TryptoVaughn.

jpf

12. 112
    Piper Says:

damn it i can’t stop looking at this picture!!! handsome caring man, holding cute chubby baby with cute chubby teddy bear poking its heads out from the back. overies bursting!!!

13. 113
    Talia Says:

I really wish you people would stop this Suri vs Shiloh & Angelina vs Jennifer. It is obvious that Angelina and Brad are in love! They are being the best parents they can be and doing quite well at helping the third world countries, too.

It would be nice to see little Shiloh. However, I’m sure that Brad and Angelina have their reasons. People will make a profit over anything and would gladly jump at the opportunity to take shots of Shiloh and sell them to the highest bidder. It is also quite dangerous to put pictures of your kid out there with all the nuts running around in the world.

Just be happy that three children are in a loving and stable home. The only thing I wish to see more of with Angelina and Brad would be more down time in one particular place for the sake of the kids.

14. 114
    ntt Says:

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:42 pm
    NTT:
    Isn’t everyone on here concerning themselves with their life, I mean, you are on here aren’t you?
    =================

I am on here because I love to hear about them and to see their beautiful pictures, but I am not concerned about what will happen in the future to their relationship. They may last, they may not. Que sera, sera. Life is too short to sink yourself in a gloomy bath. This will be my last response to you Neutral. I don’t like the back and forth exchange of opinions. I know I won’t change your mind, and you won’t change mine either.

15. 115
    jjoy Says:

Piper Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:40 pm

she’s dreamin my friend…..let her dreams until it become a nightmare….these tablies are perpetuating the same lies….this news is the same news last year….the tablies are being paid by huvane to make his client continue to be visible to the public….there’s no news about her so they must make up something so that no one will forget about her…..publicity ***** that’s what she is…..did i say it right???

16. 116
    Piper Says:

*make that ovaries :)

17. 117
    jjoy Says:

Original jpf Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:52 pm

:lol: you’re being mean to the turkey :)

18. 118
    chirly Says:

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:46 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Well I wonder if you are in a relationship? If so, odds are that you will also part ways… I hope all will work out well for you too.

19. 119
    Piper Says:

jjoy Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 2:55 pm
    _______________________

i agree. but still in dreams you eventually wake up and face reality. it’s been two goddamn years. how long is this delusional sleep anyway ;)

20. 120
    Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:

What, what are you guys saying? I’m sorry, I can’t even see the screen because I’ve been crying…ya know, I just finished my yoga session.

21. 121
    kearnie Says:

Neutral – I think you are really really reaching and this is why?

To this date, Brad and Angelina have very little about their relationship. Heck, it takes a scandal in India for him to say – Angelina is inspiring and even that he does in a foreign country. So, how the heck are we(fans and not fans) suppose to draw a rational and objective conclusion about their kids when we arent around them 24/7 or the status and future of their relationship when we got no information.

If anything, they dispel that “studies have shown that they will more than likely part ways” – Brad has spent so much time with Angelina…more than he ever spent with Gwyneth and Jennifer.

Thus, I think you are not “neutral” just “over-reaching” and quite good at that, if you ask me.

22. 122
    kearnie Says:

To this date, Brad and Angelina have very little about their relationship

correction – To this date, Brad and Angelina have said very very little about their relationship.

23. 123
    Neutral Says:

Chirly,
    You’ve got a point but you sound offended, not what I mean. Kids are a touchy subject for me and am a counselor and see how they are put in positions that are out of there hands. I hope against all hope that they do stay together. That’s all I’m saying.

24. 124
    Scorp Says:

Generally soeaking, I don’t see a problem with an ex seeing or having some sort of relationship with an in law. That being said, I do not believe the tab story about them spending Thanksgiving day together. Why would she be with his parents when she could (and probably) should be with her man and/or the family of the man she is purported to be engaged to. Also, with all the hoopla surrounding her since the VF article and such why even go there at all? She would just be asking for ridicule from those who think she still hung up on her ex. I don’t see anything wrong with them checking in with each other now and then or speaking once and a while, but I wouldn’t spend a holiday with my exes family if I was in a new relationship with another man. That would be silly IMO and honestly would appear that I was still holding onto my past. Again, I don’t believe this to be true so I don’t think it really matters.

25. 125
    Neutral Says:

kearnie,
    Do not take offense, have I written any harsh tone? Not meant and my apologies extend to you as well. It is just my opinion and wanted to express it. Just like someone said earlier, you will not change my opinion and I will not change yours as long as it can be discussed/debated (whichever you prefer) intelligently and as adults.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 821 » Show All