Angelina Jolie in Cambodia... with Brad?

Angelina Jolie in Cambodia...  with Brad?

Angelina Jolie has made a surprise visit to Cambodia, the home country of 5-year-old Maddox. Here’s what the International Herald Tribune reported:

Angelina Jolie has made an unannounced visit to Cambodia, a country where she is funding a nature conservation project, officials said Wednesday.

Jolie paid a brief visit to officials in Pailin, a former Khmer Rouge stronghold in northwestern Cambodia, said Keut Sothea, a deputy governor for Pailin municipality.

He said Jolie had a brief discussion about a forest conservation project near Pailin with Ieng Vuth, another municipality deputy governor and the son of former Khmer Rouge Foreign Minister Ieng Sary.

“They came very briefly before flying out. They seemed not to have much time for us,” he said, declining to elaborate.

Above is Brad Pitt from a few weeks ago, traveling out of Pune airport, headed for Mumbai. Where is Brad now? Probably in Cambodia with Angelina… unless they left already. Notice how Brad is carrying baby Shiloh, almost 6 months, closely in his arms and has a cute teddy bear in his back pocket!

brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 01
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 02
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 03

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 921 » Show All
Original jpf @ 11/22/2006 at 3:03 pm

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:46 pm
What I feel that I’m neutral about, unlike others is, no one is more right or wrong than the other. I would like them, despite the odds that studies have shown that they will more than likely part ways, I hope that all will work out well.

What odds?! what studies?! Are they an elective course in Yale’s mathematics dept or something?!

jpf

Jolie4ever Says—- Thank you I am going there right now.

Oh BTW, I hope Ritzygal doesn’t mind me mentioning this, those of you concerned with me sharing my email with her. She really did send a very cute and loving pic of B&A I hadn’t seen before. So no need for APB :lol:

piper, with a low @ 11/22/2006 at 3:03 pm

ntt Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:44 pm
MARLA Z Says:
November 22nd, 2006 at 2:27 pm
================

If I were her, I would rather spend Turkey Day with VV. Somebody needs to tell her to let go of the past and concentrate on the present, otherwise it will become the past also, and in no time.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Or better yet, she could spend the holidays with her father. After all, he is recovering from a heart attack.

But it’s her life, I suppose.

Angiefanjsr @ 11/22/2006 at 3:06 pm

: lol :

love Angie forever

Original JPF, there are studies showing, as related to post-divorce relationships w or w/o the factor of children. Please look them up for yourself, but again, just merely expressing opinion. Please do not take it personally, that is not my intention.

Neutral -no I dont take offense. At what? If you really must know, I was just trying to remind you, in case, you didn’t know before clicking on the “submit comment”, – that you are over-reaching.

You know, one of those days when one gotta tell someone something.

first and last post @ 11/22/2006 at 3:11 pm

first and last post Says:
I always seem to be late to the party, at the tail end of everything and the last one to leave the party. I’ve got to get in sync with the BAMZSters movements….it’s like chasing a rainbow. Since it seems in following what others do, I transferred my post to here because it literally is the last post from the last thread and I wanted to acknowledge Cliniqua, her post and efforts. Here goes:
November 22nd, 2006 at 1:57 pm
Re: CLINIQUA Says:
November 22nd, 2006 at 11:35 am
“I wrote In Touch Weekly an e-mail after a particularly annoying negative story was written about B&A (can’t even recall it) and I told them that there was a movement to boycott magazines that regularly smeared and denigrated Brad & Angie – I told them point blank that there were millions of fans who were NOT BUYING their trash unless they attempted a more balanced way to present their trash.”

Good for you, Cliniqua…I applaud you for going out of your way to inform these types of magazines about their presentation and how they come across. I especially like the “more balanced way to represent their trash”. they will always write trash but balanced trash is a start…very good. You’ve inspired me and hopefully others to do the same.” Let us all be thankful and have an enjoyable long weekend everyone.

Nice picture. Of course my greedy behind wants more. Hope everyone have a safe and loving Thanksgiving

Original jpf Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:52 pm
Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:47 pm
Turkey day with VV? His eyes are too baggy, I’d fall asleep just looking at him w/o any turkey.

Sorry, but I can’t pass this one up…….Vince TryptoVaughn
+++++++++++++++++

Oh I love that one lol :lol:

BPAJ Hater @ 11/22/2006 at 3:14 pm

Yup im a hater
and WHEN BP & AJ break up i will be laughing all da way
to da bank and i hope i will be da first to get a pic of him
with some one else. AJ is a home wrecker get is straight
an stop defending her BPs nothing but a clone that follows
his women around. BP is prolly doing JA in his mind while
hes doing the tramp AJ. youre all crazy and need to get
a life and let go of this wanna be do gooder that never
did this b4 he met his tramp. go ahead and erase this
post i dont care

Neutral Says——- SORRY NOT-Neutral but biased from head to toe. WE BAMZSers have discussed and debated every single god darn thing thay you poated and a heck of alot mmorew for TWO years. SO, don’t you dare come over here and try to make us repeat everything for the 100th time. Do you know the concept of ARCHIVES, go there read every thread on Angel and Brad then come back for a debate or discussion….. DO YOU HOMEWORK, statistics expert ;-)

Geez, why the CR*P are they so lazy……..:-(

BPAJ Hater Says:
November 22nd, 2006 at 3:14 pm

hi there, sugar!

I think they are going to make it. Why keep wishing sadness and doom upon their relationship?

Both seem to have the same goals in life. Both seem like devoted parents. They were obviously missing something in their previous relationships and found that in each other.

I wish the Jolie-Pitt clan all the best. May they have safe travel and a great holiday.

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:00 pm
Chirly,
You’ve got a point but you sound offended, not what I mean. Kids are a touchy subject for me and am a counselor and see how they are put in positions that are out of there hands. I hope against all hope that they do stay together. That’s all I’m saying
++++++++++++++

Nope, not offended at all. Annoyed maybe, offended. nope. I for one dont believe in living in the future… I believe in enjoying the here an now. Worrying about what may or may not happen is futile. My brother is a counselor and he always says to live in the moment, prepare for the future yes, but dont live there..and dont live in the past either.

You make it sound as if these children are in a terrible situation and I just dont believe that at all. In my opinion they are very lucky children.. not because of their parent’s wealth or fame, but because they have two parents who love them to death. Brad said he wouldnt want to live without them. These two are putting the kids first and that to me results in very secure kids.

i am a famle)..
I love the Bamzs Family and appreciate any and all of the pics that Jared and Audrey supply for us the fans on a reg.basis.
I don’t believe the tab junk.The Pitt’s mind their own business and if they corrected every tab message about them well..why waste their time, there will always be more.

Shiloh is getting big , awwwe wish we could see her but i understand the why’s on that as well.
Wishing the Fab Bamzs Family a healthy happy Thanksgiving, also wishing same to all of the peeps who reside in the USA …Eat and be Merry..live life to the fullest!
Take care, luv ,hugs and stuff
taz

BPAJ Hater @ 11/22/2006 at 3:22 pm

GULI,
I’m sorry that you feel that way and honestly do not have a clue at what you’re referring to. Are Brad and Angelina related to you somehow? Can anyone express a different opinion and not get villified? Doesn’t see that way and feel sorry for you.

Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 2:58 pm
What, what are you guys saying? I’m sorry, I can’t even see the screen because I’ve been crying…ya know, I just finished my yoga session
+++++++++++++++++

But remember..you are supposed to cry BETWEEN moves, BETWEEN moves.

:lol: Carry on.

BPAJ Hater Says: —Psssst, honey how are you going to laugh all the way to the BANK!!! You are better off buting a lottery ticket. In the mean time we are laughing our arses off on your behalf.. Poor, pathetic thing, waiting she WILL, she’ll be 80 and still waiting…….:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, a picture of BP holding Shiloh sure can bring out the haters/critcs. All this concern for a marriage that is none of people’s business. BP and AJ have moved on and enjoying their lives with their 3 children. All critics can do is bring up some tabloid story about JA having Thanksgiving with BP’s parents. JA obviously has not moved on with her life if this is the best that tabloids can come up with. I personally would rather be in London enjoying time with my Man. However, if you don’t have a Man, I guess you have to impose on the ex in-laws. What a shame.
I am sure that Maddox, Zahara and Shiloh will be fine. However, it is good to know that we have experts, gamblers and crazy haters to inform us in the far distance future if things do not work out.

Talia, responded with her own opinion and a respectable one at that.
Guli & Chirly, where did I say that I was concerned for there well-being now?
You’re reading too far into my comments and need to learn to listen before replying…this is what I am saying, no one is more right or wrong in this situation, I am not in favor of dating while still technically married and that is my opinion based upon fact, just because I do not favor either side does not mean I want this couple to break up. Some say if you’re a fan of Aniston, you’re immediately a hate of Pitt & Jolie and I’m just trying to break from the norm which is, you can have an opinion of your own, which is this: Just because you are not in favor of either party, doesn’t mean that you need to wish harm on their relationship as others do. I hope, for the kids, that they make it. I hope that you can accept this, because if you’re annoyed by this, I feel for the people in your daily life.

Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver @ 11/22/2006 at 3:29 pm

Oh between moves, dang, was doing it wrong the entire time. It is getting a tad testy in here, let us all practice yoga.

Let us begin with crying your eyes out bending dog.

And by the way, I haven’t criticized your opinions or even questioned them and I am not saying that I am right but that they’re merely OPINIONS. Understand the difference please.

OK folks I am checking out till Saturday……Sorry for all the typos, I have way too much to do.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL WONDERFUL BAMZSers and our beloved BAMZS family :lol:

re: the Brad and Shiloh picture above.

There is another picture of Brad and a bady taken from the front. The only visible part is a baby’s forehead with fair skin and blone hair which only means this baby is Shiloh.

Technically Technically...duh! @ 11/22/2006 at 3:36 pm

Neutral Says:
November 22nd, 2006 at 3:28 pm
—————————–
this is where you are biased !
they filed for separation Jan 2005 no contest
Ja filed for divorce Mar 2005 no contest
JA in her most recent magazine interview (the one with the yoga out this month) stated that her marriage ENDED Jan 2005 . In her own horses mouth she stated that in her latest latest interview .
The S.Africa beach picture- April 2005

so what his fact ? fact is that their marraige ended . Technically filed . Technically kaput . Technically over .. how many ways do you need read it to understand ?

duh!