Angelina Jolie in Cambodia... with Brad?

Angelina Jolie in Cambodia...  with Brad?

Angelina Jolie has made a surprise visit to Cambodia, the home country of 5-year-old Maddox. Here’s what the International Herald Tribune reported:

Angelina Jolie has made an unannounced visit to Cambodia, a country where she is funding a nature conservation project, officials said Wednesday.

Jolie paid a brief visit to officials in Pailin, a former Khmer Rouge stronghold in northwestern Cambodia, said Keut Sothea, a deputy governor for Pailin municipality.

He said Jolie had a brief discussion about a forest conservation project near Pailin with Ieng Vuth, another municipality deputy governor and the son of former Khmer Rouge Foreign Minister Ieng Sary.

“They came very briefly before flying out. They seemed not to have much time for us,” he said, declining to elaborate.

Above is Brad Pitt from a few weeks ago, traveling out of Pune airport, headed for Mumbai. Where is Brad now? Probably in Cambodia with Angelina… unless they left already. Notice how Brad is carrying baby Shiloh, almost 6 months, closely in his arms and has a cute teddy bear in his back pocket!

brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 01
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 02
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 03

Getty
  • Marc Anthony regrets not being there for his kids - US Weekly
  • Prince traveled miles for an alleged pill addiction - TMZ
  • Miley Cyrus and Elsa Pataky got matching tattoos - Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Skylar Stecker and Silento's new song - Just Jared Jr
  • Beyonce and Jay Z remove their wedding rings - Radar
  • Mandy Moore is going to make you nostalgic - Huffington Post
  • Watch Queen Elizabeth do some trash talking - Lainey Gossip
  • Hamilton pays tribute to Rent's 20th anniversary - The Hollywood Reporter
  • jjoy

bored by the happy pitts Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 6:02 pm
    I AM SO SICK OF THEM ……….
    ==============

are you dying soon??? well, you will die of boredom coz they will remain happy just to spite you so prepare your self and stuff coz you will soon meet mr. d e v i l….he is eagerly waiting for you…..

• babyface

I just don’t understand why the Pitts don’t tell the word that they don’t have anything to do with Aniston anymore. I just want to know it’s normal for actors, Like Aniston, to feed the tabloids with lies like that?

• yellow rose

Hey Gang !!

Here’s hoping our Favorite Family have a happy ,loving and blessed Thanksgiving
    Day.

To be together in spite of all the many many pitfalls they have encountered is a
    blessing.

Married, Single, Rich,Poor, White, Black, whatever, It’s time to give thanks and
    respect to each other, there are many people dying every day so we can live
    a productive life, let’s try to make them proud.

Happy Thanksgiving

God Bless….LOL

• kiki

Oh, this is one of the cutest pics of Brad and Shiloh. i want to be the teddybear…

• stardust

stardust Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 5:52 pm
    They can spit and criticize all they want…but they can’t change the thing that eats at them the most – that Brad and Angelina are together and they are raising a family together with three beautiful kids. That’s all there is to it. They can nitpick all they want..but it’s the bigger picture that makes them so beeyotchy.

—————————————————————————-

I don’t remember writing that in this thread. I think I wrote this in an old thread and someone copied it. hmm….Okayyy..i guess someone’s is writing under my name. Lol. =)

Anyways, happy thanksgiving everyone.

• Gail

micro Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 5:32 pm
    Every relationship is different. The ingredients in each of them are totally different. There are so many variables , such as life experience, age , composition of household, lessons learned …etc. , NO one can predict anything in the future. NO marriage counselor can predict the success or failure of a marriage. A past relationship is NEVER used to determine the success of a future relationship. Doing so is simple minded thinking.

Jennifer Aniston was given 7 years to start a family, yet she failed to do so. Had Brad stayed with Jennifer, he will still be CHILDLESS.

Now, Brad is a father of 3 children . We all know His children are his pride and joy. If anything (that is a BIG if) happens in this relationship, he will always be their father and will always love his children. He will continue to be involved in his children’s life.

To me that is his biggest GAIN (family ). He took the risk and he is richly rewarded.

Right now, this family is going strong. I am optimistic about them.

______________________

can you imagine what it must have been like for Brad to marry such an ugly woman, and to have him keep waiting as she promised to have his child soon, but not just yet.

After 7 years, he realized she never told the truth and was only stringing him along with his desire to have a baby. Forget the song, “If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, you need to make an ugly woman your wife” – I say go for the golden prize Brad–Yes Angelina is a much better, honest woman. Jennifer can have her moments in the media–she still goes home to an empty bed each night.

• trendy

babyface- probably normal for actors with a movie career that`s circling the drain. But being in tabloids isn`t gonna get you movie roles

• Meow

babyface Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 6:18 pm

=================================================

Brad’s parents NEVER talk to the press and they’re certainly not going to dignify the tabloids by acknowledging them.

• Avid fan

Whatever stories coming out about the Pitts ( missouri) are leaked out by the JA camp to make a spin about reconciliation. Meantime, Huvane and his staff are working overtime to get JA’s name in the news. Seems their girl is taking a back seat behind the current divorces (Brit, Reese and Kate), no movie, and maybe no VV. Lonely Thanksgiving, . so the Pitt story came out. So much BS>
    BTW , whoever took the pictures above missed a million bucks. The 2nd picture showed Shiloh’s face. . The woman’s head infront of them partially blocked the shot.
    You snooze you lose….
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all BAMZSERS and to JJ and AUDREY.

• truth

JJ has added new pics, with Angie, Z and Mad following Brad and Shiloh. Z looks really pretty. Mickey is also protective as usual. I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and for those in other parts of the world, I hope you have a great day.

• phie

If the woman just move a little we can see Shiloh’s cutie face in pic#2… lol

• Maniston

Happy Thanksgiving BAMZS Fans and haters! Tis the season to eat, drink, be merry and most importantly count our blessings. I wish each of you good health, a roof over your head, nutritious food and someone to love who loves you back.

And a special Happy Thanksgiving goes out to Mickey “Real Men Wear Pink” Brett who keeps the Jolie-Pitts safe, while they’re abroad from the nasty paparazzi. Who ever said working for Brad and Angie would be boring? LOL

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

phie Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 7:00 pm
    If the woman just move a little we can see Shiloh’s cutie face in pic#2… lol
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

darn woman!!! LOL

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ oy vey

fair Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 7:05 pm
    +++++++++++++

Please, it’s been two years, she has another love now.

• someone had to say it

If Aniston valued her “love” (which she didn’t consider the love of her life) then maybe she wouldn’t have lost him.

And if you “lost your love” you don’t drag their reputation throught the mud for spite like Aniston did in Vanity Fair. She allowed the writer to trash Angelina, her UN work, her adopting Zahara and Maddox as a mere PR stunt, and trashed Brad.

Aniston allowed that piece of trashy article to be published. On top of that, she let her friends do all the talking while she tried to make herself look like angel.

That interview sealed the deal for me that aniston is a conniving and greedy woman. She continues to attach her self to Brad two years later with her latest “yoga helped me with my divorce” interview.

• someone had to say it

If she has moved on and has a new man in her life, then she should act like it and quit refering to the divorce constantly.

• Anonymous

fair Says:
    ——————-
    She is not only an airhead, she is also a blubbermouth as in her Vanity Fair interview. And you think she is fair?

• sirikit

“I’ve never in my life said I didn’t want to have children. I did and I do and I will!”
    ………rgrdng this quate: myb jen just have a difficulties for having a baby,, ….she needs help from the professional like her bff COURTENEY COX

• :)

Z face is so cute in this pic. Note Angie’s sexy bra, I’m sure Braddy likes it.

• trendy

sirikit- I think she denied any problems having babies on OPRAH in 2005 cause that was being written in the tabloids at that time.

• BeeLoved

Jared!!! Thanks!! :)
    Awwwww…… i finally get to see Brad with Shiloh and that cute teddy bear!!! i am just sooooo happy!! :)

• sirikit

“A man divorcing would never be accused of choosing career over children,” she says. “I’ve never in my life said I didn’t want children. I did and I do and I will!” ….ouch

Now, VF contributing editor LESLIE BENNETTS reveals that Brad became “unavailable” to his wife during “Friends”‘ final season, that he confessed his feelings for Angelina to his wife, and that Jen met with the ‘Lara Croft: Tomb Raider’ vixen face to face!

“People that are close to them feel that he basically checked out of the marriage emotionally, the minute he started working with Angelina,” Leslie says. “It was a very difficult time period for Jennifer because she had just finished 10 years on ‘Friends.’ This was her life, this was her career, this was her community. She turned to her husband and she said, ‘He just wasn’t there.’”

• Aryna

I don’t care what anybody say, they cary on as if Shiloh is a god. Everyone though it was weird that we never saw pictures of Suri, now we see more picture of her then Shiloh. So who’s the weord one now.

• trendy

sirkit- tabloids were writing they had problems in the marriage since 2002 before Angelina came in the picture. Angelina is just a scapegoat for her basically destroying her marriage even more by accepting movies behind Brad`s back and still saying she was gonna have his child at the same time.

• kearnie

sirikit – shame on you to quote a BIASED AUTHOR. If you believe Leslie Benetts then you sure believe pigs can fly.

That writer is the fartherestttttttttttttttt from TRUTH. And no, you don’t need to have a journalist degree to spot an unethical writer. Just use your brain – a clear and unbiased brain and you too shall come to the conclusion that LESLIE BENNETTS is the farthest thing from the truth. She too added some stuff into the interview so as to appear as it did.

• chanel

the family looks great but i think these pics ae not new these are pics from nov 11 like InfoNovember 22nd, 2006 at 12:56 pm said

angie 4 life!

• piper, with a low

Ike Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 5:46 pm
    x17online is saying they had a source in India tell them Angie and Brad were planning on adopting in cambodia.

funny how they never mentioned that until we found out Angie was there.

Anyway.. i have always thought if they did adopt it would be great for Madd to have a baby brother from cambodia too.

but this is probably more hearsay….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I’m thinking that India is picking up on what the rest of the world knows; pretend that you are in the know about BA, and the press will listen.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

Aryna Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 7:52 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Uh, that would be YOU, for being so obsessed about seeing a baby. And thinking anyone thinks of a baby as god. That is just plain weird!

• kearnie

Oh and why are the Faniston suddenly showing up here…2 years later to discuss the VFair article in a thread of Brad and Shiloh.

I guess the cows have come home and suddenly it has sunk in to their heads that – gasp – Shiloh is REAL and as picture proves…Brad’s daughter.

hence, you guys are brangelinalunatics accusation.

Ladies and Gents – the fanistons now see the reality and voila…quotes from the VFair interview.

Actually, you know they are stuck in a rut when they only see Jen in good light in that VF article. I mean, they miss how she comes out as in that ARTICLE…and that’s bad

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Ike

sirikit Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 7:28 pm

++++++++++++++++++++++++

No that isnt true… she has said that she has NO fertility problems

of course, if she keeps putting if off til she is in her 40′s then she may eventually have problems conceiving..but then she can blame that all on Brad too.

• trendy

Aryna- the picture with Shiloh was taking Nov 11th before we ever seen candid pictures of Suri so your logic makes no sense

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ alana

kearnie Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 8:03 pm

hence, you guys are brangelinalunatics accusation.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You’ve definitely got them pegged, I was wondering why we were getting so many posts on that VF article..

And it is downright scary that they cant see her manipulation in that VF article as well.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ chirly

she needs help from the professional like her bff COURTENEY COX
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++

she needs professional help all right… but not for fertility problems

• Gigi

I’ve been refraining from commenting on this thread for a few hours now, but I just can’t anymore.
    The majority of you are freaks. Seriously. I find it extremely disturbing what has been written here. It’s like the lot of you know Brad, Angelina and their family personally (dream on!). And the hate-on you have for Jennifer Aniston is crazy.
    No-one, not even you people, know the truth of what has happened between all of them and in the end who cares? You write that this thread is just about Brad holding his cute baby. Fine. But then to go on about his mother possibly having turkey day with his ex, etc. as if that is a cardinal sin. Even if it is just tabloid fodder. Or about Suri/Shiloh. I check out a lot of different blog sites and I gotta tell you that most of you are waaaay too defensive about the Brad/Ang thing.
    BAMZS, or whatever you call yourselves, is like a cult. Worship at the altar and damn those who express non-kissing ass opinions.

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ leni

sirikit Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 7:47 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

That article is so biased…

I think Jen checked out of their marriage first by staying away from
    Brad for months at a time while he was working.. and by leading him on about starting a family while accepting scripts without telling him. it would have been different if he had known wha tshe was doing but she was dishonest. Eventually the break up wasnt about kids or Angelina, it was about wanting different things in life and about honesty.. I think Jen was basically dishonest to Brad and to herself/

That was 2 years ago.. the marriage didnt work any more for either and they have both moved on…

cant we all?

• lylian

bluemoon Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 5:14 pm
    I like this pic much better:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Omg! I think I just got my christmas present earlier this year.

DITTO!!!!

• kearnie

why can’t Jen be honest and say as Brad did recently in India

Brad – I met Angelina at a time when my life was going nowhere.

Why can’t Jen say something like that now of why didn’t she come out and say the truth…whatever her truth is.

At least Brad is honest.

Meanwhile…Jen is dating Vince…no scratch that…no People magazine- not dating Vince…no scratch that…ah, Orprah, I am still with Vince…

or

2003- “Brad and I are going to have kids”
    2004 – as soon as she finish Friends,”yup yup we are going to have kids”. Then she signs up for 4 movies and the rest is history
    Aug 2005 – “Why is it when a woman chooses to have a career it is considered bad”…[she said some like that in the VFair article]
    fall 2005 – “next year,I plan to have kids”
    winter 2005 and pre-Xmas – “I plan to have kids in 5 years”
    winter 2006 – to Access Hollywood – “no one have kids in a year” – [erh Hello, Brad Pitt and Angelina are officially pregnant and all in a year...] Of course it is possible.

See how she changed stories…

Friends finish

Can the woman say one thing and stick to it

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ leni

Gigi Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 8:13 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++

if we are so freakish to you ..maybe you ought not to be hanging around here for hours.

• Gigi

It’s been like morbid curiousity

• piper, with a low

Aryna Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 7:52 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TC and BP have a lot in common; both are divorced, 40-something megastars with 2 adopted children as well as a newborn daughter. However, BP didn’t have sterility and homosexual rumors dogging him, so it really wasn’t a surprise that he fathered a child; the surprise was that it happened with AJ. TC has, resulting in the public’s morbid curiosity about Suri. The interest in BP and AJ was mainly due to both being considered the hottest creatures on Earth- people were curious to see what Shiloh would look like, although a lot of small people hoped for disfigurement and ugliness. BP and AJ gave the world a look at their baby, hoping that it’ll ease the heat off of the family; it didn’t.

Time will tell if TK’s recent exposure of Suri will ease the pressure from the press. But your contention that ‘they’ are treating Shiloh like a God is pretty vague. Who are ‘they’? The whole family, including Shiloh, appeared on the cover of a German mag; the pic was taken in NO, but apparently not by a gaggle of obnoxious paps. I’m sure that Shiloh sends a large part of her day uncovered, but until the press and the paps learn how to act, her parents will not relax.

• trendy

gigi- you are not slick you faniston you have posted negative stuff about brad and angelina on their other threads it`s not like you stumbled on this thread by accident

• indo gurl

why doesn’t she spend time focusing
    on the 3 children she already has,,
    instead of purchasing another
    that will only go into the hands of the nanny
    when she start her next 2 movies.

if she does adopt another kid,
    u can bet ur bottom dollar
    it will b carried around for all to see while….
    bio baby shiloh stays coverd
    by her protective blanket
    so no one can c her

• piper, with a low

sirikit Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 7:47 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for posting this. It clearly illustrates that X, or rather Bennett, who was sufficiently fluffed by X, dwelled on all the things that BP ‘allegedly’ did and completely glossed over X’s culpability in her marriage ending.

• Original jpf

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:06 pm
    Original JPF, there are studies showing, as related to post-divorce relationships w or w/o the factor of children. Please look them up for yourself, but again, just merely expressing opinion. Please do not take it personally, that is not my intention.

+++

Please allow others to also have their opinion. It’s not about it being taken personally, how could it be? it’s not my life we’re talking about. My point, and only point is that statistics are based on nothingmore than scientific guessing that this group meets this criteria for the possibility of such and such happening. It doesn’t mean it will. According to statistics, Brad & Jennifer should still be together. Basing success and failure on the exterior without dealing with the interior, they were the so called Golden Couple, and 2 to 1, people who didn’t even like one or both probably saw them remaining the Golden Couple and if asked, those same people would base the opinion on not much more than how the couple looked together. Just research that one and you’ll find that 90% of those who favored the couple based 100% of the reason for liking them on “how they looked together.” How deep is that?!

Angelina adopted a child that changed how she lived her life, and who was in her life. She made the kid her number one priorty over everything. She didn’t even allow anyone she with whom she shared an adult relationship to enter her home with him as she was that serious about being the best mother to him. Well, not only did she allow Brad in, but she gave up her sole legal rights to the child, adopted another child that Brad has become has also become emotionally, legally, and financially responsible to and then add to that Angelina and Brad deciding that what they had was solid, longlasting, and something they were committed to enough to create a biological child.

Angelina Jolie told Anne Curry when asked about her past declarations of not having her own kids “things felt different and so different choices were made.” Brad Pitt in an recent interview was asked about the statement he made in Esquire about not marrying, and his words were “we’re dedicated.” Just this past week in his NDTV interview he spoke of the future, the faraway future “with his family.” It’s very easy to be jaded about celeb couples when weekly we hear about another one biting the dust, tossing in the towel and simply adding creedence to the statistic that you feel Jolie-Pitt are also going to also

Of course they could split, but IMO, they didn’t get into this with plans of allowing that. They didn’t go into this lightly or with plans not work through whatever may face them. My God, look at the hell that’s been tossed their way and continues! They just get on with the next phase of their life as a family and I believe they share that something a few other successful pairings who began a life together under ALSO controversial circumstances did/do.

Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash – 35yrs (her death)
    Paul Newman & Joanna Woodward – 48yrs
    Carlo Ponti & Sophia Loren 45yrs
    Humphrey Bogart & Lauren Bacall – 12 (his death)
    Sidney Poiter & Joanna Shimkus – 30yrs

There are plenty more, but I think I got my point/my opinion across.

jpf

• piper, with a low

Again with the ‘you people’.

• True Life

———————————————————————————————-

The truth is, Brad and Jennifer were going through a trial seperation when he went to Malta for the filming of Troy and that’s partly why she did not visit him there.

When he got home and nursed his achilles the nail was in the coffin. It’s then they decided to divorce but she went and signed on for the last year of Friends and it got delayed . She needed to finish that up first and didn’t want to have to deal with all the press about it and promote the final of Friends.

The reason she signed on for all those movies was she knew her marriage was over and she needed something to do with herself. Angelina just happened to come into his life at this transition and the rest is history. So much the public doesn’t really know but little by little he’s letting everyone know the truth

• Gigi

To Trendy: Gigi is a common name and for the record I haven’t commented before about this topic, even on other threads. But by calling me a faniston just proves my point about what I wrote and the obsessive nature of some of the people on this thread. And fyi, I could care less about Jennifer Aniston. She was funny in Friends, but I’m not a fan of her movies and I don’t know her personally so I can’t comment there. I’ve liked the Angelina movies I’ve seen, and Brad Pitt’s also (except Meet Joe Black), but once again I don’t know them personally so I can’t comment there. What I was commenting on was the way people like you get so defensive to others who don’t kiss the Brad/Ang ass.

• deena

Gigi Says:
    November 22nd, 2006 at 8:13 pm

==================================================

OMG we’ve been exposed!!!!

• bluemoon

There are plenty more, but I think I got my point/my opinion across.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Don’t forget about Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson. I think it’s funny how NOW Paul& Joane and Rita&Tom are the examples of the strong, great marriages in hollywood considering that FACT that both relationships started when these guys were married and had kids with other women.

• WHAT THE FUNK

Who gives a fuck about Jennifer! she’s a B lister slowly creepin into C list territory hasbeen. We already know her story we don’t need to rehash the mothafucka all the damn time. She’s not even interesting. Just reading the posts about her makes me YAWN! Please, if you want to talk about her go to some other thread that doesn’t get much Posts. SHOO!

Brad has Angelina now. lets talk about them since this is their thread. It’s been tarnished with JAs name and story. BOOOO! not feelin’ it!