Angelina Jolie in Cambodia... with Brad?

Angelina Jolie in Cambodia...  with Brad?

Angelina Jolie has made a surprise visit to Cambodia, the home country of 5-year-old Maddox. Here’s what the International Herald Tribune reported:

Angelina Jolie has made an unannounced visit to Cambodia, a country where she is funding a nature conservation project, officials said Wednesday.

Jolie paid a brief visit to officials in Pailin, a former Khmer Rouge stronghold in northwestern Cambodia, said Keut Sothea, a deputy governor for Pailin municipality.

He said Jolie had a brief discussion about a forest conservation project near Pailin with Ieng Vuth, another municipality deputy governor and the son of former Khmer Rouge Foreign Minister Ieng Sary.

“They came very briefly before flying out. They seemed not to have much time for us,” he said, declining to elaborate.

Above is Brad Pitt from a few weeks ago, traveling out of Pune airport, headed for Mumbai. Where is Brad now? Probably in Cambodia with Angelina… unless they left already. Notice how Brad is carrying baby Shiloh, almost 6 months, closely in his arms and has a cute teddy bear in his back pocket!

brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 01
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 02
brad pitt shiloh teddy bear 03

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1021 » Show All
piper, with a low @ 11/22/2006 at 3:37 pm

bdj Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:25 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Can you imagine the stink if there was actual video of BP carrying an uncovered Shiloh-interacting with her, pressing his cheek against her head? Fans and haters alike would lose their $h!t.

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:28 pm
+++++++++++++++

so all you got out of my post was that I said I was a bit annoyed?

I just get annoyed when people look for the negative, that is all. You come here saying you are neutral but then give all kinds of reasons why you think these two will split up..that to me doesnt seem neutral.

Who knows? they make split up eventually.. but what good does dwelling on that do?
And you seemed very judgemental to me saying you thought Brad would cheat… or you hoped Angie would stay “normal”.
Im not buying your neutrality.
Bottom line is if these two eventually part ways well… I hope they have a great run for as long as they can.. we fans will be sad but we will go on.. we wont be dwelling on who did what years later as some Fanistons do.

And the most important thing is that the children will be fine, I have no reason to expect otherwise.

And that is all i have to say about this.

bye Guli.

Me too, I am flying out of town tomorrow and won’t return until monday.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING for BAMZ fans who are so GIVING, SMART, EDUCATED, OBJECTIVE, UNBIASED, WORLDLY, LOVING PEOPLE.

Happy Thanksgiving to Jared and Audrey.

BAMZ fans – we’ve been through this before from concerned parents, haters, haters in disguise, etc – for the last 2 years. We have seen it all and survived up and til now. So, hold the fort and carry on.

Arghhhh……..It´s eating me up!

I wanna see Shiloh.

Why the hell is she always in this blanket- is she ill or what. Do they want to do that forever?……..we saw how good that worked with Michael Jackson…

piper, with a low Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:37 pm
bdj Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:25 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Can you imagine the stink if there was actual video of BP carrying an uncovered Shiloh-interacting with her, pressing his cheek against her head? Fans and haters alike would lose their $ht

++++++++++++++++++

Yup. Bet you’re right! They probably would post stuff like how that wasnt really Shiloh, or how another celeb baby is cuter.. or probably say something like well, odds are Brad and Angie will break up and destroy their kids’ lives!! yes, I can hear it now.

No, no, again not what I meant. I feel that some of you are too quick to jump the gun and immediately do not want to hear anything that doesn’t agree with your opinions. Again, I’m sorry about that but this is life. I’m not for or against anyone, if it were just the two of them I wouldn’t care but because there are kids involved, I hope they stay together yet you still find cause to get upset/annoyed/angry. Were you not taught the difference of opinion by your parents? Or the value of debate? You are quick to point at me as if I’m doing something wrong, but I am not doing this to you…why is that? Maybe because neither one of us is right, because they are our opinions.

SO, “Neutral” is “BPAJ Hater”…

She answered Gulli as BPAJ Hater when Gulli was talking to Neutral.

Neutral indeed, you simpleton… as Cliniqua would say you are so BUSTED!!!

Gussie, thank you for your opinion. But look what I can do…

piper, with a low @ 11/22/2006 at 3:51 pm

guli Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:34 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Have a great Thanksgiving.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

kearnie Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:42 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Have a safe and stressfree trip, although that may be too much to expect.

I am Gussie and I do not like Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt. Thank you.

Gussie Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:47 pm
I guess she couldn’t keep her alters straight. She must have been playing good-critic/bad-crtic. At least she didn’t write a post and then agreed with herself. O’course, it could all be Ritzy. Just saying.

I began posting at 2:00pm and that person replied after 3:00 and was on here for a couple of posts, why would that benefit me? Wouldn’t I be doing that the entire time?

Neutral Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:45 pm
+++++++++++++++=

WE GET IT Really we do. Most of us disagree, why is that hard for you to understand. You gave your opinion… some of us disagreed and gave our opinion. What more do you want.. this whole discusion is PLAYED.

I never trashed anyone, not from the get go. Merely expressed an opinion. I hope that this thread is mature enough to accept it.

It will be laid to rest as soon as I’m no longer criticized for an opinion.

On to more important things dont you love how Brad wears a pair of pants?

:lol: :oops:

Bye Guli!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!

Who is Ritzy?

Yeah, Neutral/BPAJ Hater, you can use other poster’s names, but up there it was unintentional… you just forgot to change back from the idiotic hater nick to the pseudo neutral one. So silly.

“BPAJ Hater Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 3:22 pm
GULI,
I’m sorry that you feel that way and honestly do not have a clue at what you’re referring to. Are Brad and Angelina related to you somehow? Can anyone express a different opinion and not get villified? Doesn’t see that way and feel sorry for you.”

However, if it makes you happy… feel free to express your MPD, we are quite used to disturbed B & A obssessive haters coming here and doing the same sad little routine.

Ike Says:
November 22nd, 2006 at 3:58 pm
On to more important things dont you love how Brad wears a pair of pants?

Yep!

Meow Says:

November 22nd, 2006 at 4:01 pm
+++++++++++++++++++++

AWWW her little forehead lol

yeah, doesnt take much for me to gush..

Thanks Meow!

Ambitious @ 11/22/2006 at 4:03 pm

I absolutely love the feel of this blog. Why because negativity doesn’t need to be everywhere. It is nice having dialogue with people instead of just insult throwing. most blogs that keep that stuff up just want to have high page clicks.

Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luver @ 11/22/2006 at 4:04 pm

Neutral Says:
November 22nd, 2006 at 4:00 pm
Who is Ritzy?
___________________________________

How do you answer such a question. To me, she’s like Gollum all “me hates Angelina”, “me lovesses Bradses”, “me hate Maddox”, “me lovesses Shiloh”, “me loves me precious Bradeses”.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1021 » Show All