Brad & Angie Spend Thanksgiving in Vietnam

Brad & Angie Spend Thanksgiving in Vietnam

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were spotted riding on a motorcycle earlier this morning in downtown Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. They reportedly made a quick trip there for a bit of shopping and sightseeing. According to the AP, Brad and Angie also ate at a popular Vietnamese restaurant converted from an old temple.

Do you think they’ll go Black Friday shopping? (Just kidding.) This second surprise visit to Ho Chi Minh City came shortly after a surprise visit to Cambodia where Angie pledged to set up a new conservation project.

UPDATE :: More pictures added!

brad angelina ho chi minh city 01
brad angelina ho chi minh city 02
brad angelina ho chi minh city 03
brad angelina ho chi minh city 04
brad angelina ho chi minh city 05
brad angelina ho chi minh city 06
brad angelina ho chi minh city 07
brad angelina ho chi minh city 08

1,302 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 751 » Show All

First!!!

They love WONDERFUL!!!!

Happy Turkey Day BAMZS!!

Well I meant to say LOOK but hey they love wonderfully as well…look at Mad, Z, and baby Shi…the kids are happy and that’s all that matter.

Later…on my way to Northern Louisiana to spend some turkey time with the family…

they look great!!!!!!!

Nice pics…..

Andrómeda @ 11/23/2006 at 10:55 am

Love them….they look great together…..I want to see more pics…

I am glad to know where they are, but I wish them time without paps.

bamzs 4-ever @ 11/23/2006 at 10:57 am

Me Again! Have a safe trip! Thank you Jared for the new picture and thread! Hope the other pictures come soon! Did you get the 4th part of the interview yet?

Thanks JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think positive! @ 11/23/2006 at 11:02 am

I’m bringing this very insitfull post from the past thread so anyone will understand that the Tabloids are lying their asses off!!ALWAYS and FOEVER!!

Here it is :

Miss Saigon Says:
November 23rd, 2006 at 10:55 am

I have to laugh at the comments about being bored while riding through the street of Vietnam. You try it and laugh your head off while in the process and see how quick you end up in someone’s cart, motorbike, car or cart. Idiots!

Anywhoooo. Did anyone see that Canadian show on tabloids and how they got their stories? Bonnie Fuller of Star was featured and the subject was the Angelina storms out on Brad cover in the summer.

Star ran that story because and I quote “We don’t know the whereabouts of Angelina” They hadn’t seen her in about 5 days so they made the story up that she took the kids and went to a hotel when the fact was they just moved to their house in Los Feliz. Then, Star got a tip that they had stayed at the Roosevelt for a romantic couple of days. Fuller was upset because it didn’t fit with the story they wanted to run because they couldn’t find Angelina. So, they decided to run both with the Roosevelt as the ‘make up’ night.

Moral of the story? The tabloids lie, lie and lie again
—————————————————————
ITA!!

Jared you are the bessssssssssssssssssst!!

great pics thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

bamzs 4-ever @ 11/23/2006 at 11:07 am

Hey Vietnam has lots of orphans too. Maybe they will adopt one there! I am thinking of doing that if I can’t have kids of my own too.

She’s beautiful as always.

Thanks JJ. Seems you have no rest for the holiday… :lol:

think positive! Says:

November 23rd, 2006 at 11:02 am

I saw that TP… it was very interesting and fascinating – about 5% truth.

They are great, but I DON’T KNOW HOW THEY CAN LIVE WITH ALL THESE PAPARAZZI IN HIS BACK… LOVE BAMZS!!

Thin positiv
What do you mean with the ‘make up’ night.?
Sorry. English is not my first language.

Gosh, these two just having a normal day on the road with little or no makeup and hairstylist, and already look like they are in MAMS sequal shoot LOL!!!

As I said in the previous thread I can’t completely ignore the sentiment of people who might not “celebrate” today as Thanksgiving (native Americans) and Angie being one of them who has that heritage. But my multi-cultrual family celebrate as my kids LOVE any kinds of holidays, just to spend with friends and loved ones. My daughter went around the house all morning singing Jingle Bell changing the lyrics to “Thanksgiving Day” LOL

Thanks so much Jared and Happy Thanksgiving day to you. Happy Turkey day everyone!

Why do they aways look so damn uncomfortable?

A little smile here and there wouldn´t hurt….

They look great. Happy to see them have some adult time too. GOD BLESS BAMZS, family, and staff.

Be sane Says:

———————————————————————————-
My thoughts exactly.Isn’t that amazing?The most beautiful couple in the world without a doubt ,without even trying.Imagine if they did.

I like the matching sunglasses.

I don’t think they look uncomfortable. They look normal, like they aren’t doing anything for a camera, because they aren’t. If someone followed you around all day and photographed you – without you knowing it (so you wouldn’t be posing) – you’d look the same. When you are thinking, doing whatever, going about your business not really interacting with anyone in any particular way? You aren’t smiling or being expressive either. Most of the pictures of Brad & Angeling we see are shots of them leaving somewhere or going through the airport – and they look like they are thinking about getting themselves and their family from point A to point B with a horde of people/cameras in their way. It must be tedious.

When they are doing something interesting – eating, talking, interacting with someone – they look animated same as anyone else.

# black Says:
November 23rd, 2006 at 11:12 am

Why do they aways look so damn uncomfortable?

A little smile here and there wouldn´t hurt….
————————————————————————————–

Do you smile like a fool while driving or riding motorcycles? Do tell.

black Says:

the paps are chasing them, you can’t figure that out by yourself. Would you smile?

black Says: “uncomfortable”

Well actually Brad looks to me like he can’t contain his joy having Angie on his back of his motorcycle! But it just maybe me. In any case don’t forget “adoring lovingly at each other” fake PDA doesn’t mean a thing, proven by MISS Aniston and now Reese.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 751 » Show All