Brad Pitt Owns 2007

Brad Pitt Owns 2007

Brad Pitt almost looks too cool for school in the January 2007 issue of Total Film. The shades. The scruff. The crossed arms. His back against the wall.

The Total Film cover headline reads: “His darkest tough guy. His meanest good guy. His sharpest smart guy & his secret zombie sci-fi. Building Babel and exactly why Brad Pitt owns 2007.” The pictures aren’t new but the article is. Hope all you Americans are stuffed from Thanksgiving or poor from Black Friday! (:

[Scans via PittCenter.com]

Just Jared on Facebook
brad pitt total film 01
brad pitt total film 02
brad pitt total film 03
brad pitt total film 04
brad pitt total film 05
brad pitt total film 06
brad pitt total film 07

Posted to: Brad Pitt

WENN
  • Lionel Richie might be joining the cast of American Idol! - TMZ
  • Pretty Little Liars' Melissa Hastings is debunking all of those fan theories - Just Jared Jr
  • Shonda Rhimes slams Bill Cosby's sexual assault town hall meetings with one tweet - TooFab
  • Find out who snagged the No. 1 spot on THR's Top TV Personalities chart! - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Lorde reveals the meaning behind her new song "The Louvre" - Just Jared Jr
  • dragonfly

Hey, well whaddya know… it’s Braddy! Cool! New thread, yay!

• dragonfly

Ummmm……hellllloooo out there! I guess everyone is still at the old thread. Off to check it out….

• clearview

Damn, he looks HOT.

• gitane

a fresh thread! thank you thank you, jared!

• Maniston

Hey dragonfly *waves* LOL I think everyone else is still over on the old thread. It won’t allow me to post a comment to tell them about the new thread.

• gitane

Maniston

i just sent a message to the EMG. we’ll see if they can figure it out ;)

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ Leni

So this is where everyone is!!

Someone on the other post said that Brad never walked the red carpet when he attended the AA

Well he actually did both times. When he and Juliette walked the carpet they stopped and talked to the media(she was nominated and did most of the talking) when Brad was nominated he walked the red carpet with Gwyneth but did not talk to the press.

BTW Brad looks yummy! Hey PT, pass the chocolate syrup! :lol:

• ell

Thanks gitane for alert!!!

• sheryll

brad = yummy!

nothing compares……thabks jared!

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ chirly

well.. you would think someone would give a shout out for a new thread!!

LOL

Bradley is lookin’ good!

• http://justjared IslandG1rl

As always, thank you Jared. Brad looks yummy!!! Yeah, he owns 2007!!! Go BAMZS always..

• QQQQ

Thanks JJ

• Meli

Just before i go to bed,a new thread.And he is really hot in that cover,isn’t he?Now i can go to sleep knowing that i’m going to have….sweet dreams for sure.See you all tomorrow BAMZS fans.
    I leave you with that

• Alexanderina

Thanks Jared for the new thread, and OMFG that man is HOT and SEXY, love him

• ell

And thanks JJ as always!!!

• Alexanderina

Meli:November 26th, 2006 at 6:16 pm

Thanks Meli, holy mother of moses, that is one hot and sexy picture of the hotness that is Brad, damn how am I suppose to go and make dinner now, when all I can picture is this fine looking, hot and sexy man :)

• Mary

Very Sexy I love the picture :) Ho yes and Hot hot hot. :D :D

• Alexanderina

I definitely think that 2007 is the year for our William Bradley Pitt, damn he looks yummy on that cover, I want to take a bite out of him :lol:

• Alexanderina

gitane: November 26th, 2006 at 6:09 pm

Hiya Gitane, thanks for the heads up

• Maniston

# Meli Says:
    November 26th, 2006 at 6:16 pm

***********************

Dear Jebus! I want to look up his skirt.

• bamzs 4-ever

Thanks Meli, that is a great picture! Thanks Jared and Audrey for this new thread!

• gitane

Maniston Says:

November 26th, 2006 at 6:21 pm

Dear Jebus! I want to look up his skirt.

****************************

LOL! now how many men do you find yourself saying that about?

• gitane

ell & Alexanderina

my pleasure. especially when i saw that jared cut off commenting on the last thread.

• Alexanderina

Maniston Says:

November 26th, 2006 at 6:21 pm
    # Meli Says:
    November 26th, 2006 at 6:16 pm

***********************

Dear Jebus! I want to look up his skirt.
    ————————————————————————————————
    :lol: ditto Maniston, and I will be the second person in line behind you

• Maniston

gitane Says:
    November 26th, 2006 at 6:22 pm
    LOL! now how many men do you find yourself saying that about?
    **************************

THE one and only William Bradley Pitt. The man makes my ovaries tingle. I wonder if its possible to get pregnant by just looking at a picture? *ponders*

• phie

Thanks jared and audrey… Im here keep on refreshing my windows because I know anytime soon you have a new thread for us! :) Brad is super cool here I like his shades and bag hehe… YUMMY!!!!

• guli

Thanks JJ!!!!

• Alexanderina

gitane:November 26th, 2006 at 6:23 pm

I saw that as well and I started hitting the Refresh button but still nothing happened.

• Alexanderina

Maniston Says:

November 26th, 2006 at 6:21 pm
    # Meli Says:
    November 26th, 2006 at 6:16 pm

***********************

Dear Jebus! I want to look up his skirt.

————————————————————————————————
    :lol: Ditto Maniston and I will be the second person in line behind you :lol:

• Meli

I came back for one last time before i go to bed and there are already 28 posts.I can see about 500 until i wake up.You’re all welcome for the pic.It’s always my pleasure to share my Achilles with the world.Here is another one

Goodbye everybody.It’s getting late here.

• phie

Meli Says:

Okay give me the third slot after Alexanderina :-D

• piper, with a low

It’s funny,
    If you put this pic next to VF’s ill-gotten cover shot, I’d pick this one, hands down.

• bamzs 4-ever

Meli Says:

November 26th, 2006 at 6:32 pm

Goodbye everybody.It’s getting late here.

===================================================

Wow!!!!!!!!! I wonder if he kept this up. I guess not because he lost some weight for his role in Babel. I am even more jealous of Angie now!!!

• phie

Goodnight Meli sleepwell! :)

• Alexanderina

Meli”November 26th, 2006 at 6:32 pm

Good Night Meli, thanks again for that yummy treat :)

• gitane

Maniston

“I wonder if its possible to get pregnant by just looking at a picture? *ponders*

************************

i was wondering that myself. maybe if we stare at his package long enough….

• gitane

Alexanderina

rule of JJ: if you refresh and nothing changes in 10 minutes, check for a new thread. if you try to post and it takes a millenium, check for a new thread.

• old lady

Hey ladies behave. can I be fourth in line?

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ chirly

If there is no place to leave a repy..look for a new thread.:lol:

• gitane

old lady

i’ll let you go before me ‘cuz once i get on that one, i’m not coming off until nothing’s left!

• http://justjared.com/2006/11/13/angelina-jolie-filming-mighty-heart/ chirly

make that reply….

• Maniston

# gitane Says:
    November 26th, 2006 at 6:37 pm

Maniston

************************

i was wondering that myself. maybe if we stare at his package long enough….
    *****************************

I keep trying to see up his skirt to test my theory but I keep smacking my head on this darn monitor. Anywho, at least we still have this pix, one of my personal favorites:

Maybe we should start calling him “Rough Trade” Pitt

• Alexanderina

Maniston Says:

November 26th, 2006 at 6:25 pm
    gitane Says:
    November 26th, 2006 at 6:22 pm
    LOL! now how many men do you find yourself saying that about?
    **************************

————————————————————————————————
    :lol: oh Maniston if that was possible a lot of women would be pregnant by now including us :lol:

• Alexanderina

gitane:November 26th, 2006 at 6:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:, good one Gitane

• piper, with a low

Maniston Says:

**************************

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hey,
    If that could happen, a bunch of us would have kids ranging from teens (Thelma and Louise), ‘tweens (Fight Club), and toddlers (MAMS).

Mine would be in the ‘tweens category, specifically conceived from the Details layout. You know, his head shaved, wearing shades, cut beyond human comprehension, and holding a white bunny rabbit, as a cig dangle from the corner of BP’s mouth. {sigh}

But I have to admit, my ovaries are humming…

Mmm Mmm… good
    Mmm Mmm… good
    William Bradley Pitt, you’re Mmm Mmm good!!

• kearnie

old lady Says:

November 26th, 2006 at 6:41 pm
    Hey ladies behave. can I be fourth in line?

________

:lol: :lol:

Nice to see you post again :-)

• think positive!

A new thread yay!! Brad is soooooooo COOL in the cover.The picture was taken when he was still shooting Babel.I’ve read the whole interview of the mag on pittcenter.com. Nothing new.Just a few old quotes of him combined with the magazine’s article for the movie.But it’s always good to have a new thread.

Jared is closing the old threads when a new one shows up so anyone can stick in one place.

Jared you are always the best!!

• deena

Holy Moley :-)~

• from US Magazine

“This week in whiny actresses: Still milking her break-up for all it’s worth, Jennifer Aniston explains how doing yoga helped her cry out the pain. “

• think positive!

Maniston Says:

November 26th, 2006 at 6:25 pm
    gitane Says:
    November 26th, 2006 at 6:22 pm
    LOL! now how many men do you find yourself saying that about?
    **************************

————————————————————————————————
    Maybe by looking at his crotch only :lol:

The man is dreamy.Then now and forever!!