Mon, 27 November 2006 at 6:14 pm
K-Fed's New Chick?!
- Is This KFed’s New Chick?
- Lindsay Lohan is Desperate for Attention
- Pamela Anderson is Divorcing Kid Rock
- Are Jude and Sienna Back On – Again?!
- Paris Teaches Britney How To Pose For Upskirt Pictures
- Baby Nicole Kidman Due This Spring!
- Ashlee Simpson‘s Face Is Melting
- Michael Richards’ Victims Speak Out (Video)
- Paris & Brit Drive ‘Em Wild (Video)
- Hilary Duff and Joel Madden Are Over
Avenue Jew!!!!!! Brilliant!!!!! The cast of Avenue Q and
the revival of Fiddler on the Roof joined up at a BC/EFA’s
concert to present “Everyone’s a Little Bit Jewish”
- Heidi Klum and her husband, Seal, have welcomed a baby boy, according to the supermodel’s Web site. Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel was born Wednesday at 5:01 p.m. in Los Angeles. “He is healthy, beautiful and looks just like his mother,” according to the post signed by Seal.
- Chad Lowe says he was upset his ex, Hilary Swank, talked publicly his substance-abuse problems in Vanity Fair over the summer, but he’ll always love her. “It has been a tough year and not something I expected. It’s very humbling,” Chad tells Extra in an interview airing tonight.
- Princes William and Harry plan to stage a concert at Wembley Stadium next year featuring Elton John and others to mark the 10th anniversary of the death Princess Diana, The Sunday Mirror reported. Proceeds would be donated to British homeless charity Centrepoint and other causes supported by Diana.
- Hugh Jackman will produce CBS’ Voyages,” a “Rashomon”-style format revolving around passengers on a high-end cruise line.
- After all of the hype, Madonna‘s NBC “Confessions Tour” special drew just 4.7 million viewers last Wednesday.
Like Just Jared on Facebook