Wed, 29 November 2006 at 10:15 am
Britney Spears Lands National Geographic
- Britney Spears Trapped in Body Of 60-year-old Ethiopian Mother
- Paris Hilton Gets
- Kevin Federline Had an Affair
- If Owen Wilson & Kate Hudson Had A Baby…
- Eva Longoria Heats Up On Set Of Desperate Housewives
- An Adriana Lima Picture Moment
- Little Miss Sunshine Wins At Independent Spirit Awards
- Sofia Coppola and her man, Thomas Mars Have Baby Girl Romy
- Snoop Doog Is Predictable Again
- Rosie to Brit: Ditch “Idiots,” Come Live With Me!
Stephen Colbert Shows Off His Nintendo Wii Mii
- The Brit Pack—Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton—are dubbed “3 Bimbos of the Apocalypse” by the Post. Cover story of the trio featured a chart for the main item, breaking down each party-girl by hair, claim to fame, etc, citing “underwear” as each one’s “least favorite accessory.”
- Grey’s Anatomy goes into syndication. Lifetime will begin airing the show, starting with the first season on Sunday, January 7, 2007.
- Bill Gates hires The Apprentice‘s Carolyn Kepcher after Donald Trump fired her.
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes buy a six-bedroom cottage in London for $4.75 million, says Us Weekly.
- Ryan Seacrest teaming with Laguna Beach producers with a docu-soap on Las Vegas 20-somethings. Ryan will executive produce the show, called Paradise City.
- Make-up enthusiasts can rejoice. Visit MegsMakeup.com for all the latest reviews on the hottest products being used in Hollywood.
Like Just Jared on Facebook