Angelina Jolie's Inside 'Vogue' Pictures

Angelina Jolie's Inside 'Vogue' Pictures

New samples of Angelina Jolie‘s photo spread in Vogue Magazine January 2007 have surfaced. Black, white, and loving it!

In the upcoming issue of Vogue, Angelina gushes in working with Brad Pitt: “Whether it was gun protection or dance class — we just found a lot of joy in it together.” Can’t wait for more!

UPDATE 1 :: Added two more pictures but it’s too small to read the quote!

UPDATE 2 :: Added a better version of the cover. It reads: “Angelina Jolie: Why Her Real Life Is More Romantic Than Any Movie.”

UPDATE 3 :: One more of Brad Pitt‘s commercials for Softbank is available at Brilliant Brad Pitt…

angelina jolie vogue 01
angelina jolie vogue 02
angelina jolie vogue 03
angelina jolie vogue 04
angelina jolie vogue 05
angelina jolie vogue scans 01

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 739 » Show All
NYCGalnVA @ 12/01/2006 at 3:38 pm

First!

NYCGalnVA @ 12/01/2006 at 3:38 pm

Wow….and the hair is down!

Beautiful!

wow!Gorgeous as always.I love the quote too!

YES BIATHCESS TAKE DAT ANISTON FANS!!! ;PP my chick looks good damn i!!!

JJ you are the best !Thanks ,thanks

wow………wow…………..wow…………..damn……….okay…………shes beautiful………..

GORGEOUS!!!
….thanks j & a, you’re the best. cant wait to buy my first ever vogue issue!

the tempest @ 12/01/2006 at 3:46 pm

Oooh, tattoo exposure, I love that.

JJ u rock as always…. WOW!!!!

This deserves a Sweet Fancy Moses! (((thud)))

the tempest Says: December 1st, 2006 at 3:46 pm – i know, in all their glory…. just WOW!!!!!

Alexanderina @ 12/01/2006 at 3:50 pm

OMG Jared you ROCK, thank you, oh my gosh I love that quote and I can’t wait for the magazine to come out, she is GORGEOUS, the pictures are beyond beautiful

damn!good lord shes….im salavating!

Alexanderina @ 12/01/2006 at 3:52 pm

Maniston Says:

December 1st, 2006 at 3:47 pm
This deserves a Sweet Fancy Moses! (((thud)))
————————————————————————————————

I second that Maniston :), damn I can’t wait for this Magazine

supsicious_package @ 12/01/2006 at 3:53 pm

LOVE the exposed tats. She has the best tattoos, like, ever.

I love you, Annie Liebowitz. Forgive the spelling error. My head is still spinning.

Kathy Griffin ismy Male Luva @ 12/01/2006 at 3:54 pm

Ahhhh, she’s purty!

& you can check out tmz.com to see Brad’s nice noggin.

She looks freakin hot.

someone was biyotching the cover,who was that?

Original Curious @ 12/01/2006 at 3:58 pm

**thud** WHEN does it hit the stands? I don’t think I can wait!! She is gorgeousity personified. What a beautiful woman…inside AND out.

Thanks JJ

Oh my God!!That’s all i can say.She’s breathtaking.

thanks jj @ 12/01/2006 at 4:01 pm

please let there be more pictures. I hope there atleast six of them.

Tabloid Roundup @ 12/01/2006 at 4:02 pm

Life and Style
Angie to Brad: I will marry you.
What prompted this declaration?
While in India, Angie was shocked at the lavish details of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’ wedding and she told Brad she wants their wedding to be as simple as possible.

Why did she change her mind?
Apparently, when Brad was in the US promoting Babel, he left his phone in India so when Jen called, Angie picked his phone and said “why are you calling my husband?” but Jen also had another shocker in store for Angie, she told her she and Brad have been talking. Angie tells a friend “Jen is trying to casue problems and she won’t tolerate it. Then Angie warned Jen never to call again. Days after the phone call, Brad rushed back to India to do some major damage control with Angie. Clearly, it worked because Angie has agreed to marry him.
Why Angie is read to wed
1) she wants to adopt again
2) her mom adores Brad and has urged Angie to walk down the aisle.
3) Maddox can’t wait and he is making sure everyone knows he is all for them getting married.

Brad and Angie aren’t the only couple exchanging rings. According to In Touch Weekly Jen buys Courtney a diamond. She’s not wearing an engagement ring but Jennifer Aniston is now sporting a wedding band. While shopping in Barneys in Beverly Hills on November 11th, Jen fell in love – with a $9000 cathy Waterman diamond-and-platunum ring. Although it’s a wedding band, that didn’t stop the 37yrs from ordering one for both herself and pal Courtney Cox. Jen and Courtney share a close relationship similar to Oprah’s relationship with pal Gayle King. “Oprah gave Gayle a similar ring’ and Jen loved the idea and wanted to do the same thing for Courtney.

Jared and Audrey you two are the best!!!!!!

OMG- she is gorgeous!!! No wonder Brad can’t stay away more than a couple of days. He was even at the Vogue photoshoot :lol:

GORGEOUS!!!! Cant wait for more!! WOW!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 739 » Show All