Tom & Katie: 'Great Honeymoon!'

Tom & Katie: 'Great Honeymoon!'

Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, and baby Suri are back safe and sound from their honeymoon in Maldives. They were spotted departing from Male International Airport via Tom‘s private Gulf Stream jet. Looks like they had a fun, relaxing time spending time together as a family!

tom katie honeymoon 01
tom katie honeymoon 02
tom katie honeymoon 03
tom katie honeymoon 04
tom katie honeymoon 05
tom katie honeymoon 06

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
+greenpeace+ @ 12/01/2006 at 12:52 pm

FIRST!!!! Yay =p

Enough about that kid. Who cares. It is just some celebrity kid. Normal looking too. There is nothing extraordinary about this baby at all. It’s Dad needs to cut off those stupid bangs. I can’t stand him anymore anyway. He is a nut job…

Is it me or can you all remember when he was all over Nicole!!! Funny he is all over this Katie girl. I wonder how long this will last? He has already been through two of these. He has had enough practice in the dumping business. It is always him who does the dumping too…

Tom is such a good father. He even takes his kids on his homomoon.
OH WAIT! there is only one kid there.
Where are the other two?

Oh that’s right…..he only needs them when he can’t use toddler Suri for the photo ops.
My bad.

Kalista Brat @ 12/01/2006 at 1:05 pm

I saw better photos at http://www.katieholmes.com! just click on the enlarged photos and it will blow up the picture to the size of the screen!I looked up close at Suri’s face in them and I have to say she is really really really gorgeous!

she really is a cutie.

Good for them. That is the most beautiful baby. They look happy.

eerrrrkkk……enough with gaytom!

lovely family!

I love this family ! They look happy and Suri ‘s an adorable little doll!

to Dean : you ‘re a bit pathetic ! They took baby Suri on their honeymoon because she’s a BABY !!!!! Anyway did you see Nicole with Bella and Connor …???????????

Suri is a beauty ! She’s amazing! love her!

I’m not big on these two but I will say that they look rested and happy. And I have to say that Suri Cruise is easily the prettiest celebrity baby out there, just no contest.

Katie & baby look great!!

Mediterranean @ 12/01/2006 at 1:46 pm

At last, she has something nice to wear, including her wedding dress unfortunately.

Tom might be gay or bisexual, Tom believes in something most of us find very strange but he doesn’t harm anybody. He doesn’t make anybody’s life hell. All the ex-s, except the first wife, say nice things about him. The rest is not our business.

Suri is beautiful baby, her eyes to die for!

Katie looks naturally beautiful in these pictures. The baby is cute like all babies are!

Suri looks like an average baby – and in the recent wedding pics has bags, jowls and a bulbous nose like a lot of wee ones. There’s no shame in that, she’s a baby, that’s what MOST babies look like – but what’s clear to me now, is that these two parents, for whatever reason, are ashamed of what she looks like (i.e., a normal average looking baby), and so they have to style her hair like she’s an adult, and try to match her to her those airbrushed glossy VF pics.

The kid looks NOTHING like she did in the mag. Her hair is even a normal thickness for a kid who has hair…it’s not even unusually thick…I caught a bald spot in some of the wedding pics.

…and that is really what worries me about these two, why are you trying to Vidal Sassoon your 7 month old, and glam an infant up???

That’s just sick.

I mean I know what’s driving ol’ Tom…I think when Suri came out she not only did not look like Tom, she didn’t look like Katie either — and probably as a newborn wasn’t the most perfect looking baby, so that’s why they waited, and then released the VF fakery, and why they are now styling her and poofing her up.

I wouldn’t be surprised if when she wakes up they douse her face in ice water to keep those bags at bay.

CLINIQUA – you have a serious problem – bad mouthing and trying to start fights on websites – putting down a baby please!!!!– you are one of the very BAMZS fans that goes absolutely foul mouthed insane if anyone makes a remark about your idols that you don’t agree with, like or just plain misunderstand. What is wrong with you? Seriously, something is way off. Take your post and insert Angelina, Brad and Shiloh in all the places that you have Katie, Tom and Suri. Maybe someone will do if for you and post it on the BAMZS thread with your name.

pr person @ 12/01/2006 at 2:51 pm

Wow… Tom sure looks … …….tiny….

I disagree with the comment that he isn’t harming anyone. What about his ignorant comments and beliefs regarding psyciatrists, medication, anti depression meds, PPD, etc….? These comments could be extremely harmful to someone who won’t seek help or comes off their medication because of Toms Cruise’s remarks.

Oh shut-up fool — I said nothing insulting about Suri, just that she looks like a normal to average infant, not the glossy baby featured in VF. …and you can whine all you want, it’s very evident that baby spends almost an equal amount of time in ‘hair & makeup’ as Tom and Katie, maybe more.

Capriciousdiva @ 12/01/2006 at 3:19 pm

SURI IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

NYCGalnVA @ 12/01/2006 at 3:49 pm

While Suri may be cute, she sure is not the age they claim she is! Why is a 7 month old wearing hard sole shoes?? She must be walking then and just bypassed the crawling stage….I’m just saying…..

You folks just amaze me! Hard sole shoes…? My first baby walked around a coffee table at 6 mos. Bangs, bald spots…geez..a baby has hair in the first 12 mos that falls out, shifts around, changes colors…give it a rest. White clothes..the Maldives are HOT..white is the color of choice in the tropics..Tom is wearing a white jacket, Katie is wearing white pants…Kids missing??? Duh! School you idiots..teams ..etc…Tom and Katie will be back at the Soccer games..you can bet on it. And don’t be surprised if there is not a #2 eventually…via airmail, turkey basters, UFOs…etc…but it will ALSO LOOK JUST LIKE TOM!!!

Oh brother of course Suri looks different from the Vanity Fair spread that came out, what four or five months ago? She’s four to five months OLDER. But whatever, she’s a gorgeous baby, Katie and Tom should be very proud.

Def. Suri’s my favorite baby girl of 2006 !

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All