Britney Celebrates 25th Birthday @ Zoo

Britney Celebrates 25th Birthday @ Zoo

Flynet posted pictures of Britney Spears celebrating her 25th birthday yesterday afternoon at the Los Angeles Zoo with son Sean Preston, almost 15 months, and one of her old back-up dancers, TJ Espinoza.

Last night, Britney glammed up and hit up Mr. Chow for her birthday dinner (see below). Thankfully, way less revealing than this past week’s blinding photos. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIT!

UPDATE: Apologies, images removed!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

he`s the cutest baby ever, he is so adoable!!!!! and it`s cute that brit celebrates her 25th birthday in the zoo with her cute son!!!!!!!! but where`s jayden?

Bo-jangles @ 12/03/2006 at 6:35 am

Where oh where is the other child? Is this moron playing favourites already? Why can she not take both of them out and put them in a pushchair for Gods’ sake? I’m surprised SP’s legs haven’t withered considering she carries him everywhere!

because if she used a stroller for the baby there wouldn’t be any pictures in the press…..so she pimps he kid out so that she can get media attention.

If you have seen the video in the link (over at x17) then you’ll know why Britney hasn’t got Jayden James with her.

The paparatzzi in the video keep shouting “the baby, the baby” but they don’t give a toss. The flashes and screams make 15-month-old Sean Preston cry. Now that is wrong.

The poor kid shouldn’t have to put up with that.

Sean Preston is adorable – such a cutie! :D

Bo-jangles – If you were Brit, would you allow your two month old baby to be blinded by camera flashes and deafened by paps screams? I don’t think you would. That’s why JJ isn’t with her. SP is older, and he is more used to it then Jayden – but it still makes him upset.

If she put Jayden and Sean in a pushchair, the paps would be all over it. Imagine if you were her. Would you want strangers face to face with your baby flashing lights in their faces. No. Most celebrities (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie for example) carry their children around. Even Maddox who is five is mostly carried when the paps are around. It’s not safe for the children to walk or be puched in a buggy.

Sean Preston is just a baby. Leave him, his mum and little brother alone.

Why is it our right to take pictures or film whilst the family are doing their daily businness.

I’m 14, and even at my age I know what is right and what is wrong.

There is taking pictures and invading privacy.

Anyway…

The pictures of Britney and SP at the Zoo are adorable! She looks so much better and Sean looks very contented. I love the last picture, Sean Preston’s smile is so cute! Happy birthday for yesturday Brit. ***

She still looks like crap.

malibumom @ 12/03/2006 at 9:26 am

No career is as important as time with a child. There are so many kids who have parents that give them stuff instead of giving themselves-I would fulfill my contractual duties, pack up -go back home or to some small town and put all of my energy into raising healthy happy kids-too bad Brit is too young to appreciate such advice

It is good to see Brit Brit back in the role of Mother instead of the panty less, party hopper member of the “unholy trio”.

happey birthday to you my honeyyyyyy

I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD GIVE BRITNEY A BREAK. SHE IS SPENDING TIME WITH HER CHILD. HER YOUNGEST WOULD NOT HAVE FUN AT THE ZOO SO WHY WOULD YOU TAKE HIM. HE WAS PROBABLY HOME TAKING A NAP. HAVE YOU TRIED TAKING TWO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF TWO WITH THE PAPARRAZI IN YOUR FACE THE WHOLE TIME?
AND I DO NOT CARE IF SHE SHOWS HER PARTS, THEY ARE HERS TO SHOW.
AND IT DOES NOT MEAN SHE IS A BAD MOTHER BECAUSE SHE GOES OUT AND PARTIES. THAT IS HER BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact is Brit Brit is a Mother and she is going through a bitter divorce. Public perception is everything in a case such as hers. She still needs to keep this in mind for the sake of her children. And on that note, Happy Birthday Brit Brit.

aw he’s cute.

She looks GORGEOUS!!!!

(plz check out my site!)

“she is going through a bitter divorce”

What are you talking about?

The little boy will look like her.

Sandbitch @ 12/03/2006 at 3:28 pm

“bdj Says: Public perception is everything in a case such as hers”

Perception? When her vaginista and cesarean scar have been splayed for the world, what’s left to perceive?? I’m thinking that bikini line incision was a waste of time.

Brit has certainly left some lovely pictures for her boys to check out when they get older. “And this is yet another shot of the birthplace….”

sarah jordan @ 12/03/2006 at 6:07 pm

congrats brit for the birthday and the panties FINALLY
and please dont give me (SHE IS GOING THROUGH UGLY DIVORCE)crap
we saw how people like jennifer aniston handle a really tough divorce really gracefully when no one even saw it comin while with brit we knew since day one where that marrige was going and shes acting now in the same way she did
when she and justin brok up wich will finally lead her into another (kavin) arms.

She looks GORGEOUS!!!!

At least she’s wearing panties…. :O

Original jpf @ 12/03/2006 at 7:30 pm

Imo she’s teetering on the edge and no one will admit it in her circles. I’ve seen a few people others mention it but it’s shined on like it’s not possible for her to be in a place emotionally unhealthy. She really needs the ear of someone who isn’t out to use her. I sincerely feel bad for her because I strongly believe she’s a woman come undone, or thisclose to it.

jpf

malibumom @ 12/03/2006 at 8:34 pm

jpf I was gonna go there but I am just going to let it go-tough divorce-graceful?

Denise Richards @ 12/03/2006 at 8:38 pm

When the boys get big enough they will surely have some nice private parts pics of their mother to be proud of and to show their children. What a nasty perverted *****.

If JA did not see her divorce coming, I got some swampland I can sell you. I spoke to soon on Brit. Those last updated pictures where she is trying to look like an overgrown Lolita is demonic. Get it together Britney.

bdj:

I’m with ya. JA knew it was over back in 2004 when neither she or Brad bothered to visit each other when she was filming whatever flop she was filming and he was in Greece filming Troy. They were apart for most of 2004. The Tabs were speculating about marriage trouble back in 2003. It was over for a while. She just didn’t like the fact that he “got over it” so quickly.

Britney maybe young and going through a divorce, but she is first and foremost a MOTHER. That’s a job she chose and she will have it the rest of her life. To be a RESPECTABLE mother, she should have given up her partying days when she got pregnant with the first child. Everyone hits rough patches in their lives but does everyone neglect their children, run around looking like a trailor trash tramp and act like they are proud of it? No, we put ON our PANTS, roll up our sleeves and focus on what’s important in our lives, OUR CHILDREN! Come on Britney, your kids need a mother….

*****. Even when she wears knickers they’re all wrong and riding up her butt. And jeez, can her skirts be a couple inches longer anyway?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All