Joaquin Phoenix Bold in Blackbook
- Joaquin Phoenix Does Blackbook Magazine
- Madonna‘s Marriage Strained Over Adoption
- Andy Dick is the New Michael Richards
- Sylvester Stallone‘s Pornographic Past
- Ivanka Trump: “I’m Not Paris!”
- Are Rachel Bilson & Adam Brody Finished?
- Adriana Lima’s One Piece Dress Is One Piece Too Many
- Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant Face the Music
- Jessica Simpson Runs Off Crying
- Beyonce: I Wish I Was as Big as Jennifer Hudson
- Danity Kane – “Ride For You” Music Video
Jessica Alba from the set of Fantastic Four 2 (TRL, 2/4)
- Jay-Z and Beyonce are rumored to to marry during his multi-day 37th birthday bash next weekend. Guests of the party were told they will attend a party on a yacht in St. Barts, but insiders say they will also be ferried over to Anguilla for a wedding at Cap Juluca resort. Another spy said the couple toured the site earlier this year and approved it for their nuptials.
- The Post claims newly single Lance Bass showed up to the opening of Sunset Beach in L.A. with “a very attractive man as his date.” Lance did not pose with the man and slipped in and out of the club through the side entrance.
- David Letterman has signed a contract to stay on the air until at least 2010. It was widely reported in September that Letterman had agreed to the deal. Letterman will earn $35 million a year.
- Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin’s final documentary, called “Ocean’s Deadliest,” has been finished and will air January 21.