Daniel Craig = Top Dream Man

Daniel Craig = Top Dream Man

A recent Internet poll on dream men was taken in the UK and the top ten dream men were: 1. Daniel Craig 2. Simon Cowell 3. Jesse Metcalfe 4. David Beckham 5. Brad Pitt 6. pop star Mark Owen 7. Leonardo DiCaprio 8. actor Richard Madeley 9. Robbie Williams 10. singer Will Young

Here’s a run-down of the top ten dream women: 1. model and singer Abbey Clancy 2. singer Cheryl Cole 3. Britney Spears 4. Angelina Jolie 5. model Jordan 6. model Abi Titmuss 7. Eva Longoria 8. Pamela Anderson 9. Jessica Alba 10. Madonna

Agree/Disagree? Here is the Casino Royale hotness that is Daniel Craig:

Daniel Craig meets an old friend from school.
“My goodness me, how are ya?!”

daniel craig hot 01
daniel craig hot 02
daniel craig hot 03
daniel craig hot 04
daniel craig hot 05
daniel craig hot 06

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I thought he was fantastic as Bond! Really HOT! Can’t wait until his pic with Nicole Kidman comes out!

Mrs. Cooty @ 12/06/2006 at 11:03 am

What drugs are they on in the UK?

This guy is so terribly ugly. He looks like an elf! How can anyone find him attractive? Connery, he’s not!

I think he’s good looking, he wouldn’t be my number one choice, but he did make a great James Bond

capriciousdiva @ 12/06/2006 at 11:45 am

He’s grown on me he’s a real english gentlemen he was so smooth on Parkinson

i’m not a bond fan, but i’ll go see casino royale for him. don’t think he’s hot? watch layer cake. if you don’t change your mind, there’s no helping you.

As much as I like DC as an actor. I have never found him sexy. But I am glad he is finally getting noticed.
Donna A.

capriciousdiva @ 12/06/2006 at 11:57 am

what the hell are Richard Madeley & Mark Owen doing n the list there such has beens

It’s funny everyone was hating on Daniel Craig when he was first cast as Bond and now everyone is in Love with him.

When I tried to tell people on another blog that after watching Layer Cake, I thought he would make a great bond, people went nuts. I love being right. Daniel Craig rules. :-D

He might be a great actor but he’s far from good looking.

I think DC is sexy!

yeah he’s my celebrity dream men

He is so HOTTTTTT !!! I love him so much..it’s a great video BTW..He seems very down to earth too..

Beside Sean Connery, the rest of the Bonds were pale compare to Daniel Graig. They look like businessman, not an assassin/spy. DC’ Bond is the best ! (at least for me)

oh lookey, at his bodyguard, that is brad’s bodyguard as well.

This.Has.SO.Made.My.Day
Love him!!

He’s my # 1 too!!

Flabbergested @ 12/06/2006 at 1:30 pm

SIMON COWELL????! Even **** Cheney would have been a better pick than that drama queen. I think I just threw up a little.

Am I the only one that thought casino royale was a really bad film and he’s anything but hot he looks a hell of alot older than he is im trying to see it but i can’t

angelinammm @ 12/06/2006 at 1:41 pm

the overexcited lady with the grey hair is about 70… then my god how old is he?
jeez
had me laughing

You watch the movie and you’ll understand why Daniel Craig is HOT!!! I was a naysayer before I saw it. 100% f_cking boiling HOT!!! SEXY SEXY SEXY…

Personally I think D.Craig is very attractive.I’m little bored with all this cute boys.And Daniel looks really great, very interesting face.

Simon Cowell on second place???OMG
what’s wrong with this women?

If the statue of David was being created today…Daniel Craig would be the model. Awesome!! He will be a huge star. Plus, he’s such an incredible actor. A true artist like Christian Bail.

he is not ugly, he is a dreamy…sigh… :lol:

he’s a man’s man….masculine….not beautiful fey man…. :-D

Marisleysis @ 12/06/2006 at 2:04 pm

He’s soooo hot. His girlfriend is super lucky.

#11 jen aniston!