Jennifer Aniston Does 'Dirt'

Jennifer Aniston Does 'Dirt'

Jennifer Aniston didn’t seem to have let her break-up with Vince Vaughn affect her any at the premiere screening of her BFF Courtney Cox‘s new show Dirt at the Paramount Theater last night in L.A. Jen, 37, was all smiles in a ruffled wrap dress, leggings, and pumps — all in black! (Expect anything else?) She then hit up the after-party at Republic restaurant and lounge.

Dirt premieres Tuesday, Jan. 2 @ 10PM on the FX Network.

George Clooney recently spoke out on the Jen/Vince split to Newsweek: “It began on the set of a film called “the break-up,” so let’s face it: the Vince Vaughn-Jennifer Aniston romance was doomed. It met its official, flack-certified demise last week, but it sounded over many times before.”

jennifer aniston dirt 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

Beautiful. I really like her.

STUNNIG! GO JENN! U ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.!

SpicyLily,BKK @ 12/10/2006 at 9:02 am

Well, I doubt….
Had Jen and Vince ever been together in real ?
It’s more or less a PR thing for ‘ The Break Up’.

Nobody knows what is in her mind behind the smiling. She’s an actress
Oh ! Since when Jen wears Black often lately.. Why ?

I hope she is really moving on to whatever she should be.
Although i don’t like her but everybody deserves happiness.
We should stop linking her with BAMZS.

Claire. Stop lying. There is no way you can look at that face, and say “beautiful.” Unless you’re from some weird tribe of humans where the standard of beauty is if the woman all look like Dustin Hoffman. Here in the REAL WORLD, she is neither ‘beautiful,’ ‘pretty,’ or ‘cute.’ She is dressed appropriate for her age (damn near 40) and that’s all I’ll give ya.

Heh-heh. Go George.

I knew GC hated that b*tch. LMAO

CLINIQUA ONE QUESTION!

WHY YOUR MOTHER IS A JERK????

Awwww…so sad.

I see she’s doing that “big hard tense ‘I am really doing GREAT — JUST GREAT…REALLY..NO..NO REALLY — hard wide grin” THANG to try and convince us that she’s really having fun, and is carefree and happy.

Sad. lol I wonder if she got asked about the little college girl Vince finger banged?

Wow. I almost felt sorry for her, for half a second. I’m over it.

She’s dressed like an old crow….or old crone – take your pick. It suits.

Cliniqua, what’s your problem?

If you don’t think she looks beautiful, that’s okay with me. But why accusing me of lying and insulting me? Geez, you have no class.

SpicyLily,BKK @ 12/10/2006 at 9:11 am

The other thing I really don’t understand…
Why do some people keep saying she is beautiful ?
Yes, beauty is on the eye of beholders but there’re so many actresses who
are far more beautiful than Jen.
More talented as well..

But those beautiful & talentd actresses were not in the household hit series like
‘ Friends’ and never married to you know ‘ WHO’.

She is so beautiful…what is the problem??? STOP WITH THIS…..!

IF U DON`T LIKE HER….GO AWAY BUT DON`T BLAME HER!

is so silly!

I wish her the very best in life. I hope she goes away for a while and reemerges as a strong independent woman to regain the respect of everyone and the people in the industry so she can get back to be taken seriously as an actress.

fuglychinochino @ 12/10/2006 at 9:16 am

OMG She looks like a man. Period.

sweet clini…..you know girl i much i love those chinz!

She did that same really wide ‘I’m so happy I can’t fookin’ stand it’ grin thing when Shiloh was born….

‘Hi folks look at me…look at this huge wide ****-eatin’ grin I’m wearing…geebus my face is breakin’ in half, but I will NOT stop smilin’..I have to pretend I am over it…and that I am not thinking about what you are thinking about and what you know I know that you know that I know that I am thinking about (BAMZS in NYC at a REAL PREMIER for a movie, not a HACK TV show, which you know I’ll be guest starring on soon, Fallin Water, babies, Vince finger banging co-eds, Angelina’s stunning beauty, a harrowing fear that some reporter will ask me if I’m doing ‘Dancing w/ the Stars,’ or about Miss Candy Canne, or Lori Lane, or Mallory Bar – or Whatever the Fook that kid’s name is that blew my fat Vince in Bulgaria….WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!) No, I’M HAPPY SEE MY GRIN ….happy happy happy happy happy -grin grin grin grin….Oh god when is this red carpet thing gonna end…my face fookin’ hurts like hell….eee-OW!’

of course shes a man….sexiest man alived!eerrrkk i ll scream in the ocean..waaaaaaaa

sick of her @ 12/10/2006 at 9:19 am

Who cares about Maniston? she is so BORING!!!!!

Just plain ugly @ 12/10/2006 at 9:20 am

The inside even more than the outside.

I am an *ss, what do you expect!

Okay, last comment – I cannot BELIEVE GC commented on this ***** and Vaughn…it’s almost surreal….where in the hay is AG? I have to talk to her about her man…has he lost his mind?! Almsot calling Maniston a fraud right out in the open?! Wow. That’s news! See. You have to be careful or else you might get a backlash sitch…don’t want to seem like people are piling on to poor Jen Georgie Porgie…so take it easy.

ugh, ***** has man chin and her hair is always covering her face.

Notice George clooney basically is calling her ass a liar in a nice way, and used the No Jen and Vince, It is jennifer aniston and vince vaughn.

Jennifer looks great.

clearview @ 12/10/2006 at 9:27 am

On the close up pictures she is just soooo ugly. She really is starting to look like a man. I don’t know, I think she is looking so bad here because of all the tan, she is orange.
Anyways, she is where she belongs, a premiere about a Tv show.

Mrs. Cooty @ 12/10/2006 at 9:30 am

I don’t dislike her at all but Jennifer is NOT aging gracefully at all. She needs to change her hair or something. Her body is smoking though.

chinFug!take note!!!!she has to cover her face b/coz she lookz like jay leno.chinocheo!

ewww she’s a ugly horse!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All