Angelina Jolie Tends To Her Flock

Angelina Jolie Tends To Her Flock

Angelina Jolie attended a photocall earlier this weekend for her upcoming film, The Good Shepard, at The Regency Hotel in NYC. The countdown to the nationwide release of The Good Shepherd has started. December 22, y’all! T-minus 11 days and counting!

So far, the reviews have also been mixed for The Good Shepherd:

• “While a bit unwieldy at nearly three hours and at times slow going, the film is absolutely fascinating for anyone who shares De Niro’s passions.” — The Hollywood Reporter
  • “Not boring, exactly, but undeniably tedious.” — Variety

This is the press conference where Angelina shared about possibly playing Ava in Sin City 2: “We talked about it and I read the comic. I don’t think the film is being made at this moment. When it’s actually going to be made I’m sure we’ll talk about it. It was a funny thing, because the idea came to me when I was pregnant. So it was this idea… I’ve been Clover (in ‘The Good Shepherd’), depressed and quiet, and then I was feeling very maternal, pregnant. It was this idea of this sexy, violent and loud [character]… I thought maybe after I’m pregnant it would be nice to do.”

Just Jared on Facebook
angelina jolie good shepherd photocall 34
angelina jolie good shepherd photocall 35
angelina jolie good shepherd photocall 36

Posted to: Angelina Jolie

WENN
  • Lionel Richie might be joining the cast of American Idol! - TMZ
  • Pretty Little Liars' Melissa Hastings is debunking all of those fan theories - Just Jared Jr
  • Shonda Rhimes slams Bill Cosby's sexual assault town hall meetings with one tweet - TooFab
  • Find out who snagged the No. 1 spot on THR's Top TV Personalities chart! - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Lorde reveals the meaning behind her new song "The Louvre" - Just Jared Jr
  • bdj

WoW! Beautiful woman with a good heart. Thanks Just Jared. I am looking forward to the Movie.

• angelah

GREAT PICS j@red!!! so gorgeous!!

• secret pic

P.S. Check out the gallery for one more pic from “Lee’s Art Store” you may not have seen of BAMZS yet…

• phoenixx

her smile is just so jolie!

• methinks

BAMZSBAMZSBAMZSBAMZSBAMZSBAMZS
    DUMBDUMBDUMBDUMBDUMBDUMBDUMB

the stupid acronym, not the people themselves.

• deena

There’s that smile! love jj, love Angie, love BAMZS

• ploypaphat

Thank you so much JJ! You are the best ;D

• angelah

Just Jared Says:

December 11th, 2006 at 9:07 am
    ___________
    thanks!!!

• Original jpf

Thanks Jared & Audrey. You guys are great always, and I appreciate all you do “always.”

jpf

• QQQQ

Thanks Jared, U ROCK AS ALWAYS!!!!

• ploypaphat

Madd still love dinosaurs …. AWWW CUTE!!!

• angelah

awww look at Zahara!!! dainty!

• Be sane

Thank you Jared! And you probably know by now there are new pices of Jolie-Pitt holding hands at Ramey:

• phoenixx

she’s just so lovely!

• African Girl

Good Morning All
    Awwww…..love the secret pix. So adorable

THANK YOU JARED AND AUDERY!!!! You guys are the best

• Be sane

And oh my, how Angie has matured into a grown-up and extremely feminine lady! Clearly having Brad by her side everyday is doing good. But we all knew that LOL She is absolutely stunning. She dresses and acts her age. Beautiful.

• bluemoon

Splash has a video from last night.

• Charone

Just beautiful WOW

• African Girl

angelah Says:

December 11th, 2006 at 9:12 am
    awww look at Zahara!!! dainty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I know!!! God, I can’t get over how much she’s grown compared to the sickly child that was brought home. BP and AJ have done an amazing job. Check out Madd…so serious with his book. How anyone can say these children are not loved is beyond me.

Quick Question
    Someone, pray tell, what would Shiloh be doing if they had brought her?

• think positive!

Jared you rock!!

Beautiful, stunning, gorgeous !!! Jolie fits her to a T!!

Here is the splash video from last night.
    ———————————————
    hink positive! Says:
    December 11th, 2006 at 9:16 am

Meli Says:
    December 11th, 2006 at 8:28 am

Video from last night.Hot!!!!
    ————————————————
    Man so many flashes!! And then people want them to smile like idiots with all this cameras on their faces…But I love that when they exit the car Brad has his arm on her back and Angie on his and then Brad is holding her hand..Cute!!

• tabitha

Angelina looks great. I love that photo of BAMZ. They are such a lovely family.

• African Girl

Oops….sorry about that, Jared. I guess I wasn’t supposed to put that link out…Yeah, it does kinda defeats the whole purpose of secret picture, huh? My apologies….too much excitement can turn the brain to mush.

• deena

angelah Says:

December 11th, 2006 at 9:12 am
    awww look at Zahara!!! dainty!

==========================================

where’s the picture? I’m only getting Angelina (not that there’s anything wrong with that)

• Sandy

She’s a real beauty and she seems so happy!

I can’t wait to see the movie!!!!!

• think positive!

Zahara is walking!! Where is all these idios who said that Zee is always carried by her parents and that she has a problem??? Where are you idiots??? LOL!

• wow

the pictures of Brad and Angelina going to dinner are great too. They went to Robert Deniro’s home in NYC for dinner. There is a video on Splash video of them entering his home.

• Mediterranean

By looking at her photos, I undestand one more time why the haters hate her deeply; look at her for God’s sake she is breathtakingly beautiful. Noone can take his eyes off of her beauty. That’s why the haters have a reason to her. We can’t blame them for their hatred and jealousy, right?

to ELL, I am looking forward to seeing your video.

• Alicia

she looks great and her hair is lighter, she must have stopped dyeing it. though one tiny complaint, her tresses lack the volume they usually have, perhaps she could have used a shampooing prior to? oh well, we know she’s a busy “wife”/mother and all, where is the time? ;)

• angelah

deena Says:

December 11th, 2006 at 9:23 am
    ________
    go to the gallery–click one of angie’s pics above and u’ll see the last pic

think positive! Says:

December 11th, 2006 at 9:23 am
    ________
    for real!!

• bluemoon

+++++++++++++++++++++++
    Where?

• think positive!

Correction on my previous post “Where are all these idiots…” Sorry :)

BBL

• deena

I brought my post from the last thread, lest we be tempted
    ==============================================
    Good morning BAMZS fans.

Today’s the day, we get to see Angelina the Star. She wears so many hats, quite beautifully I might add.

We shouldn’t spend so much energy being defensive. We are out of the weeds as far as the negativity goes. There was a time when we as fans took a beating, but those days are finally behind us. We’ve stood firm in our support for them in the dark days and now the sun is shining on them.

As we see from Apocolypto’s showing at the box office, a celebrity’s personal life has nothing to do with filling the seats in a theater. The are so many other factors in the equation. Some movies are blockbusters with bad actors, directors and plots.
    Brad and Angelina don’t concern themselves with that kind of mentality, we shouldn’t either. They make money at everything they do, and then they give to the ones in most desperate need.

The haters will interpret everything they do in a negative way. We shouldn’t get torn up by these things. They are the most popular couple in the world.

Those that maligned them two years ago, now applaud them. Those that felt pity for “the woman scorned” now realize that they were duped. Only her most zealous die-hard fans don’t acknowledge her duplicity.

Brad and Angelina have so much to be grateful for and so do we.

Celebrate the wonder

• Alicia

hey do u have to be a member of splash to see the video, b/c it doesn’t show up at the link

• New pictures of the kids?

African Girl Says:

December 11th, 2006 at 9:19 am
    angelah Says:

December 11th, 2006 at 9:12 am
    awww look at Zahara!!! dainty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Question
    Someone, pray tell, what would Shiloh be doing if they had brought her?

===========

What photos are you guys talking about? I only see the ones of Angie at the photocall. Where can ones of the kids be seen?

• bamzs 4-ever

Thank you Jared and Audrey for the new thread! Love the pictures. Thank you Be Sane for the link. Jared, could you please get the pictures from Ramey so we can see them clearly! Thank you in advance. Good morning everyone! Happy Monday! Ironic isn’t it? hehehe

• angelah

Alicia Says: December 11th, 2006 at 9:28 am
    _______-
    just click vid

• African Girl

think positive! Says:
    December 11th, 2006 at 9:27 am

Hey TP how are you? I also made the mistake of posting the link but I think Jared wants to keep it secret… remember the last pix with Z walking? Same Scenerio here…I guess. Let’s just tell people how to get to it…instead of posting it.

• African Girl

For the Pictures
    Just Click on the title and it will take you to the Gallery.

BBL

• wow

Go the splash website and in the top right hand corner, you’ll see a button that says Video. Click on the video button, it’ll take you to a bunch of videos. The one that has the caption that says Brad and Angeling going to Dinero’s home for dinner is the one you need to click on. Let the video load and then you can see it.

• more secret pics

P.S. More secret pictures have been added of Brad and Angie holding hands and walking to dinner last night. Don’t post links to the secret pics! They are secret for a reason!

• Amaya

Zahara looks so cute and those jeans, she looks like a little fashionista!

• deena

Where’s Shiloh? :lol:

• julia

jared added the pics of Brad and Angelina to the picture gallery now..
    Thank you Jared, you are THE BEST!

• QQQQ

African Girl Says: December 11th, 2006 at 9:22 am – where is the secret link, post it in email

• http://justjared.com Joy

civilized Says:
    December 10th, 2006 at 5:53 pm

ITA with the part about her forgiving her father. That’s not to say that he was not out of line, but come on could you imagine you child dismissing you for being imperfect? I really adore Angie. I have since I first saw Gia. The mother in me would love to be able to go to Angie and say, “Angie, man will fail you every time. Sure your father has hurt you but he is still your father. Would you have your children to learn that forgiveness is not part of the equation if one of their parents makes a mistake? I’m sure that John did not plan to be a jacked up father and he is not the only one.”

As beautiful as AJ is inside and out I will not say that it touches me on another level when I see that she has not found a way to reconcile with her father. I hope to see her and BP together for always but if they are not will she teach the children to be unforgiving from that point on? BP appears to be a doting dad and I know that the scenarios are very different but there are ‘curses’ in families and estranged parents are very prevelant in today’s society.

I speak from personal experience with my own father and some would say that they would understand if I did not forgive my father for choosing his younger wife and her child over the rest of us. But you know what, blood ws shed on Mt. Calvary not just for me but for my father as well. I chose to forgive and leave the past in the past. I am happy to say that through the years we have become close again. (my other siblings do not agree with me) Sometimes when I speak with him I want to hold him close because I know he now suffers the pain of his past mistakes and he knows not how to make it right.

Well that’s my 2 cents and for the record>>>>>>>>aimee Says:
    December 10th, 2006 at 5:57 pm

civilized says:
    stop talking out of your a s s about something you clearly know nothing about.

Aimee, I do not speak from my rear end as I am made in the likeness of my God. We are all really speculating and piecing together facts here and there so technically the only ones that really knows are the ones involved no matter how much of a devoted fan you are.

Stop attacking fellow fans

• tresjolie

As I allready said, we Europeans LOVE Angelina Jolie. But I think she is to thin. Beautyfull as always, but to thin.
    Angelina please eat.

• the caption from splashnews

**EXCLUSIVE** Begins with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt exiting their Midtown hotel through a garage. Brad grabs Angelina’s arm tightly as they arrive amongst many photographers before heading up a pathway that leads to the entrance of Robert Di Niro’s home. The couple attended a dinner party after Angelina had wrapped up a weekend of promoting ‘The Good Shepherd’. A cameraman is heard saying “Happy Holidays Guys” and “Brad and Angelina you’re beautiful”. The photographers continue to shoot the famous couple in the SUV and another photog is heard saying “Angelina we love you baby”. Security then asks to have the giant gate shut after the couple enters holding each other in a loving stroll up the brick pathway.

• Original jpf

What’s going on? Why all the secrecy and “dog barks at midnight” code talk? What pictures? What gallery?

Things are getting really silly.

jpf

• http://justjared.com Joy

Did anyone notice the heels she has on and Brad still towers over her?

Heart be still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

• deena

re: splash video. Who’s the new bodyguard? I don’t see anyone wanting to mess with him! He looks like a football player. D-fence!!!!!!