Babs Reveals Three More 'Top 10'

Babs Reveals Three More 'Top 10'

You can tack Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and Sacha Baron Cohen to the list of Barbara Walters10 Most Fascinating People of 2006. Barbara just shared them on The View this morning.

Seven of the 10 names that were previously released: Vogue Editor in Chief Anna Wintour, hip hop mogul Jay-Z, newly retired tennis legend Andre Agassi, John Ramsey, televangelist Joel Osteen, Steve Irwin’s widow, Terri Irwin, and Patrick Dempsey.

Well, if you did your match correctly, you may be thinking, “Babs is mad, that’s 10 already!” Well, since they are family in almost every sense of the word, Brad and Angelina were clumped as “one unit.” The Number One Most Fascinating Person of 2006 will still be announced on the program, which airs tomorrow night, Dec. 12 @ 10PM ET/PT on ABC. Check out the video montage below of the Top 9 out of 10 Most Fascinating People of 2006. Here’s a little preview:

Babs asks Jay-Z, “Do you think you’re the best rapper there is?” His response: “Of course!”

The Angelina Jolie teaser seems to be an old one, but she shares, “I remember one of the most upsetting times in my life. I thought, ‘I have everything that they say you should have to be happy. And I’m not happy.’”

Barbara Walters Spills Top 9 of 10 Most Fascinating People of 2006

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

thanks for posting the sched..

Wow!!!
I always loves Angelina and Brad.

The interview with Angie is stock footage from 2003 I think.

piper, with a low @ 12/11/2006 at 1:04 pm

Patrick Dempsey? Oh, for crying out loud…

I hate whorlina/VAGLINA @ 12/11/2006 at 1:05 pm

yeah that is the interview she did after the second tomb raider, hopefully it is good, but I still hate that ******!

Oh goodness. It is going to be so hard not to cry while Terri Irwin is on. That little clip just tore at my heart.

FUG FACE MANISTON IS A LONELY @ 12/11/2006 at 1:22 pm

JAY-Z = WELL DESERVING

AND EVERYONE KNEW BRAD AND ANGELINA WOULD BE ON IT.

Uhm…so is she interviewing Sacha Baron Cohen or Borat?? She only showed Borat video.

hmm interesting question, i’d actually like it to be sacha. but this is a list this year i can’t argue with. i think they have all had some kind of year.

i agree terri makes me sad and andre had me bawling with that speech.

so who’s in the Nr. 1 spot? Aniston? ;)

Aniston can’t be in the # 1 bcuz she’s a loser

it will be bill clinton

FUG FACE MANISTON IS A LONELY @ 12/11/2006 at 2:13 pm

I SWEAR THAT BORAT MOVIE WAS LAME, A PERSON WOULD HAVE TO BE AN IDIOT, DRUNK OR HIGH TO ENJOY THAT MOVIE.. WHITE PEOPLE SURE HAVE FUNNY TASTE WHEN IT COMES TO COMEDY.

WITH THAT SAID, I GUESS THE GUY SHOULD BE ON THE LIST WITH ALL THE PRESS HE GOT.

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY FUNNY IF NUMBER 1 WAS K-FED, GOD I WANT TO LAUGH.. PLEASE MAKE IT BE FED-EX

lookwhaticando @ 12/11/2006 at 2:22 pm

I will surly be watching, Go Brad and Angie

Well now Sweet Dear Angelina has everything! She now has another woman’s husband! Good for her, all her hard work paid off! See, if you really put your mind to it (and body) you can accomplish anything, even destroying someone’s marriage. Good job Angie! Unfortunately BW didn’t realize, according to the recent polls, the public can’t stand Angie. Oh well, they still wound up on a list of freaks, so good for them. Hey, any publicity is good publicity for those two, right?

WestsideIsTheBestside @ 12/11/2006 at 2:58 pm

#1???

Tom and Katie LOL Which is too bad cause I think they’re both annoying as hell. :-P

WestsideIsTheBestside @ 12/11/2006 at 2:59 pm

Ohhhhh wait, could it be Brit & Fed-Ex? lol I dunno who to put my money on. lol

sick of it @ 12/11/2006 at 3:35 pm

Its almost 2007 and some ppl still get over the whole Brad-Angelina-Jenn topic.
Maybe u should be on the list too………..

I think Linsday is # 1 … she made a lot of headlines this year

Westwood Says:

December 11th, 2006 at 2:35 pm

Hey freak ! What is your lovely anuston doing lately ?? she’s home alone like a freakin’ loser ! Angie is helping orphans and refugee all over the world … she didn’t stole Brad … he is old enough to know what he is doing …

noooo that ugly,sharp chin must be #1 she got dumped twice!hikhikhikhik!thats something ………………2x.

Hey fattie-

Sorry the diet isn’t going well. Aniston isn’t my sweetie or anything else, I just call a ***** a *****, and Angie dear is a *****. Angie is helping herself and nobody else, but if you are gullible enough to believe her crap, well, keep dreaming fattie, keep dreaming.

Hey Westwood!

Why so much scepticism … is it that hard to believe that someone wants to make good around her … do you really think Angie would have adopted 2 kids and went to Pakistan, Ethiopia and other crappy places and gave 1 million dollars to Cambodia only so she gcould look good ???!!!?? …. you’re the one dreaming
By the way i’m not dieting, I am eating till my fat ass explodes

hands down the number 1 most Most Fascinating People of 2006 defintely be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. There like everywhere in the News. They have so much public attention and you can’t go on with week without hearing something about them. It seems as people we cant get enough of them. There like a Drug. Wish them the Best. God Bless you BAMZ and Shiloh.

Fattie-

I like your food attitude! Well, yes, I do think she does fake all that. It’s easy to do those things on private jets and in five star hotels and with nannies. It helps cover up the bad behavior and gets attention. She’s a pr wh*re. Yes, I”m a skeptic.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All