Nicole Richie's Mug Shot

Nicole Richie's Mug Shot

The Glendale Police Department released Nicole Richie‘s mug shot, after arresting her earlier this morning for drunk driving. California Highway Patrol officers took the 5’1″, 85 lbs., 25-year-old daughter of pop singer Lionel Richie into custody after failing a field sobriety test. TMZ has more details as usual.

Posted to: Nicole Richie

Ethan Miller/Getty

FIRST!!!!

so do not have any respect for her…

sultrydame @ 12/11/2006 at 1:57 pm

She’s screwed up big time. Nicole, gain back like 20 pounds or you’ll just die before our eyes. Shame. Shame.

Well the police shouldn’t be releasing pictures like that, it’s personal!!

But anyways, I thought she had quit using drugs???Apparently she didn’t!!
It’s a shame!!

FUG FACE MANISTON IS A LONELY @ 12/11/2006 at 2:03 pm

HAHAHAHAHA.. TRAIN WRECK

FUG FACE MANISTON IS A LONELY @ 12/11/2006 at 2:09 pm

[JULIE] IT SAYS “DRUNK” DRIVING.. THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT DRUGS MENTIONED..

85LBS, ISNT THAT LIKE THE WEIGHT OF A 9 YEAR OLD CHILD?

POOR GIRL LOOKS LIKE A DYING BIRD. HER EYES ARE SAYING FEED ME. LIONEL MUST BE PROUD. I GUESS SHE WAS TIRED OF BRIT, PARIS AND LINDS GETTING ALL THE PRESS.

She will get a slap on the wrist. Remember that the laws only apply if you are NOT a celebrity.

She will never stop using drugs…

She is adorable even in that mugshot, but I can’t believe she’s only 85lbs. This is sad. I think someone was trying to hook her up with weed so she would get the munchies.

You don’t care how much weight you gain when you have the munchies.

This is a cry for help!….Where are the parents, they should of been there for her when is was a child! Children need love, shelter and food….not money just thrown at them to keep a child company….money is not love!….

We’ve all partied hard…well…at least most of us who had a life. Yet, this girl is twirling out of control. She needs help or she’s going to kill someone or herself.

You have to be tweaked out of your mind to be driving the wrong way. There are signs you ONLY see if you are going the wrong way, and for you not to notice them means you are gone-gone-gone.

She really could have killed herself or someone else.

# FUG FACE MANISTON IS A LONELY LOSER Says:
December 11th, 2006 at 2:09 pm

[JULIE] IT SAYS “DRUNK” DRIVING.. THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT DRUGS MENTIONED..

Well first of all just once, press your Shift Lock key, will you??
And second, can’t you read??On the TMZ site they said she was smoking pot, and wasn’t under the influence of alcohol!God some people need to find their brains and start learning how to read!!!

On another note…she looks high on something stronger than vicodin. Plus, her pupils are constricted like she’s been doing heroin.

Hey dumbasses. It was marijuana and vicadin not alcohol. Get your **** straight before gettin all pissy.

It doesn’t matter what she’s been doing, she’s got issues. And Julie, mugshots are public record.

FUG FACE MANISTON IS A LONELY @ 12/11/2006 at 3:11 pm

[JULIE] THIS ISNT “TMZ” LMAOO.

# FUG FACE MANISTON IS A LONELY LOSER Says:
December 11th, 2006 at 3:11 pm

[JULIE] THIS ISNT “TMZ” LMAOO.

So?Jared posted a link to TMZ!!So next time, before you answer, you get some knowledge, so you don’t talk crap!!OKay??
Good boy

This is a sad day. I had hoped she was over these issues but I guess not. Poor girl. She needs help and someone is going to have to step up to the plate and help her out. I think she may need to head back to rehab. There is noting funny about people who are on drugs who need help to kick these habits. This is a disease. I wish people would stop judging and recognize that.

Maybe, daddy needs to cut off her allowance and demand that she get her **** together. With no visible means of income, you know Lionel is funding her lifestyle. Why doesn’t he step up and do something? Granted, she’s a grown up but, as stated in the most recent 20/20 interview, she’s a grownup that he supports.

This is the best picture I’ve ever seen of her. They should throw her bony butt in prison. I mean driving in a big SUV on the wrong side of the road- thats the kind of stupidity that kills whole families of innocent people in one accident. In prison she could be some Bull ****’s ***** and they would make her eat, cuz those prison lesbos don’t like to do it scissor-style w/ dry, skeletal coochies.

Malibumom @ 12/11/2006 at 4:25 pm

I have no respect for someone whose only contribution to the world is that they are the adopted daughter of Lionel Richie. There are 9 year old girls being raped and beheaded in Africa and all you can manage to do is to shop, shop and shop oh and change boyfriends like you change clothes. What if you would have killed someone. Have you thought of that? Nicole does not need to go to jail. She needs to go to the coroner’s office and be made to participate in helping to push the body organs back into their cavities from dead children who were hit by drunk drivers; She needs to help the coroners weight the organs and wash down the bodies who were killed by drunk drivers. Then she needs to follow the policeman, doctor, or social worker out into the hall and watch the parents when they tell them their child is dead because an irresponsible person hit them. After all of that, Nicole needs to go to the cemetery and assist the grave diggers in making sure the grave is deep and wide enough to accomodate the casket. And of course she should be made to go to the funerals. IF JUDGES WOULD THINK OUT OF THE BOX AND make those who drink and drive do such things BEFORE they kill someone, maybe, just maybe they will stop!

Help Sponsor Nicole richie at only 85 lbs and a drunkin idiot this child needs guidance and help and with just $1.00 a day you can help change her life.

Maybe this will at least get her or someones elses attention that she in fact does need help.

Sandbitch @ 12/11/2006 at 4:48 pm

Maybe there are too many calories in Cornflakes so she ate Vicodin instead.

How many calories are in a Vicodin?

…Hang on – she looks pretty happy in that mug shot – I might try the vicodin doobie diet myself!

Oh my gosh! She needs help! These celebs need to some hard time for their crimes! I take the 134, not that early, but she could have killed someone if not herself! I like Nicole, but she needs a wake up call!

85lbs??

are you serious?

my ****** cat weighs more

seriously!

(and he can probably drive better too)
love you jared!
x

85lbs??

are you serious?

my fekkin cat weighs more

seriously!

(and he can probably drive better too)
love you jared!
x

metardedandlovcapslock @ 12/11/2006 at 5:24 pm

That fugface maniston ************ needs to go. I mean what a stupid *****.

As far as the stupid ***** in questions here…I hope she goes to jail and gets gang raped by some really butch lesbians. Run a train on her scrawny little “it’s okay guys I’m black” ass. Just **** the stupid spoiled whoreness right out of her.

What if she had slammed head on into someone when she was driving the wrong way down the road?

Who cares if she’s 85 lbs. I’d rather her be a few grams of cremated dust. That’s the perfect weight for a disgusting hellbound ***** like her.

BMI of Nicole : 16.06 Underweight
Nobody could say that she is not Anorexic ! !!

DUI means “driving under the influence”. The influence includes any type of illegal substance that impairs the mind’s ability or plays with inhibitions.

I think she looks adorable. I agree about her weight, but then weight criticism for Audrey Hepburn or Audrey Tautou has never been a problem, and Audrey was/is no more than 10 pounds heavier than Nicole at this age.

Anonymous @ 12/11/2006 at 7:36 pm

85 lbs?
She must be all muscle, and no body fat.
I am 5’1”, and I’m 13 and I weigh 85 lbs! I am definately not that skinny!

I guess none of y’all have been in the police station for a chargeable offense?????? They don’t put your ass on a scale or anything. They take the vitals from your Driver’s License, which is why her hair is also listed as BLN.

Nicole Ritchie’s license says she weighs 85lbs and she’s blond, but I think she’s pushing 75 and her hair is black.

C’mon y’all…don’t y’all watch Law and Order????

anggiieee @ 12/11/2006 at 9:22 pm

sikkkkk bitchhhhh ahahahhahaa

i’ve never noticed that audrey tautou could be so thinner… I’m gonna be to check it out…
It’s weird because i’m french… and I think that i spent too much time to critisize nicole et kate bosworth… :D

wow she even manages to look good in a mug shot! haha! she is really pretty

lovergurl23 @ 05/27/2007 at 7:29 pm

this gurl is crazy i cant beleave she only weighs 85lbs i mean really how stupid can you be i mean i like nicole and all but it just kills me to see her like that because she was a buetiful gurl but now shes is skinny as a twig and i im feel very sry 4 her!!!!!! she really needs to be healthy because being that skinny is soooooooooooooo not healthy and i dont know if she knows this but she could DIE and thats not good but if she doesnt gain any wait then im sry but shes ganna die and its true and i will feel really bad because i love nicole but write now i just dont want any thing 2 do with her soo hopfilly she stops or the whole world would hate her and that wont be very good eather!!!! so all im sayin is STOP what ur doin because its dangerous and its serious and ur makeing ppl see that way isnt good eather so all im sayin is please stop just please because i love you 2 death and this isnt what you want now is it? well i just really hope you lay off the grugs and im really hopeing that you stop doing what your doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.please stop its killing me to see you like that!!!!

she kinda looks cute haha