January '07 Vogue Scans - Angelina Jolie

January '07 Vogue Scans - Angelina Jolie

You guys asked for it, and here it is, the scans of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt (article included) in the most recent January 2007 issue of Vogue.

Peep the gallery to see all 15 pages in glorious color.

In related news, Angelina says she and Brad Pitt plan on having more kids — through adoption.

Angelina Jolie says she and boyfriend Brad Pitt want more children, and will likely adopt their next child to try to balance their “mixed-race family.”

“I want Mad (Maddox) to know that as our family grew and we all came together, we didn’t just start having children, biological children,” the 31-year-old actress said Thursday on ABC’s Good Morning America.

“Yes, we have Shiloh and it’s been a wonderful experience, but we want to find another brother or sister in the world for our family.”

She added: “I’m on the pill.”

Jolie said it’s important to balance how their children perceive their family.

angelina jolie vogue jan07 01

FIRST!!!!

+++++++++++++++++

no,no I am

ARABIAN GIRL @ 12/15/2006 at 10:51 am

oohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

sexydwayne @ 12/15/2006 at 10:51 am

i love this family. period.

arabian girl @ 12/15/2006 at 10:52 am

ooooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

FOR THE LOVE OF BAMZS, LET’S TRY TO HAVE THIS THREAD HATE-FREE :-)

IGNORE ALL THE HATERS!!!

IGNORE ALL THE HATERS!!!

YOU CANNOT STIFLE HATE BY HATING BACK :-)

PEACE!

oh oh…i don’t think you can do this….enjoy while they’re up!

LOVE THEM!

She´s the best!

I second you ELL :-)

Missouri Fan @ 12/15/2006 at 10:54 am

Thank you Dobby!!

LOVE, LOVE THIS FAMILY!!

Hello Worldwide BAMZS Fans!!!!

Thanks for the new thread, Doobybrain.

I have read and pored over the article that was posted by Santa luv in the other threads, and yet I am so buying a copy of Vogue. I really like Angelina’s honesty and candor, and her vulnerability when it comes to Brad. I also love it when they were described as laughing and talking as they walked — it is always nice to be friends with your lover.

I hope all of us can ignore the haters — no matter how they try to hijack the thread. Let them wallow in FF and PHilton and try to console each other — we are enjoying ourselves!!!

Thank goodness she’s on the pill. I don’t think the world can handle another “Messiah”. This family (sans the kiddies) is a joke!! Now go on and worship losers!!

sexydwayne @ 12/15/2006 at 11:03 am

i really hope they’ll last..

Don't just lie there and make @ 12/15/2006 at 11:05 am

Saundra Says:

December 15th, 2006 at 10:59 am

——————————————————

I believe there’s a difference between worship and adoration.

lookwhaticando @ 12/15/2006 at 11:05 am

I got the copy yesterday after work, It is fabulous, It will be one of the mags that will go in my collectors bin… Love you Angie.

Nice post, Briesis :-) It definitely is a joy for a fan to see how Brad and Angie enjoy their togetherness, and their family.

WE ARE ONE WITH THEIR LOVE:-)

Jolie4ever @ 12/15/2006 at 11:06 am

Hello everyone!!!

Hey Alex, many thanks for scanning those beautiful pictures :)

Don't just lie there and make @ 12/15/2006 at 11:07 am

And before you correct me – I adore this family and only worship GOD. These people are mere mortals like you and I.

FUG FACE MANISTON @ 12/15/2006 at 11:07 am

SHES THE HOTTEST THING WALKING AND FLYING

Jolie4ever @ 12/15/2006 at 11:08 am

ooopss…also, thanks to Dobby :)

African Girl @ 12/15/2006 at 11:09 am

Ay yi yi….Ay yi yi….speechless. Completely and utterly speechless.

Please, please and please…let’s not engage the the Fanistons. They’re gonna want to distract us from enjoying this thread, please…don’t let them.

Thanks Dobbybrain.

lookwhaticando @ 12/15/2006 at 11:09 am

briseis Says:

December 15th, 2006 at 10:56 am
Thanks for the new thread, Doobybrain.

=================================
I completely agree, no matter what the few haters say about this family, and Brad and Angie as individuals, they are in love, HAPPY, living their lives to the fullest, and have ALL THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER, on their side. They are hot, and they are the worlds most sought after couple and family,,,

LET’S NOT REPLY TO HATERS….Only love and time can heal their wounds….maybe one day they’ll join us in our love for Brad and Angie. But as it is, we don’t them :-)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All