January '07 Vogue Scans - Angelina Jolie

January '07 Vogue Scans - Angelina Jolie

You guys asked for it, and here it is, the scans of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt (article included) in the most recent January 2007 issue of Vogue.

Peep the gallery to see all 15 pages in glorious color.

In related news, Angelina says she and Brad Pitt plan on having more kids — through adoption.

Angelina Jolie says she and boyfriend Brad Pitt want more children, and will likely adopt their next child to try to balance their “mixed-race family.”

“I want Mad (Maddox) to know that as our family grew and we all came together, we didn’t just start having children, biological children,” the 31-year-old actress said Thursday on ABC’s Good Morning America.

“Yes, we have Shiloh and it’s been a wonderful experience, but we want to find another brother or sister in the world for our family.”

She added: “I’m on the pill.”

Jolie said it’s important to balance how their children perceive their family.

angelina jolie vogue jan07 01

• Two models involved in car crash after attending Indy 500 - TMZ
  • Watch a So You Think You Can Dance highlight - Gossip Cop
  • Why is Kat McNamara known as "grandma"? - Just Jared Jr
  • Melissa McCarthy responds to Ghostbusters negativity - Radar
  • Justin Bieber complete Marky Mark transformation - Huffington Post
  • Here's the latest Game of Thrones scoop - Lainey Gossip
  • Katie Couric regrets misleading editing on gun documentary - The Hollywood Reporter
  • ell

Thanks dobby

• lurker

FIRST!!!!

• ell

lurker Says:

December 15th, 2006 at 10:49 am
    FIRST!!!!

+++++++++++++++++

no,no I am

• ARABIAN GIRL

oohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

• sexydwayne

i love this family. period.

• arabian girl

ooooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• lurker

FOR THE LOVE OF BAMZS, LET’S TRY TO HAVE THIS THREAD HATE-FREE :-)

IGNORE ALL THE HATERS!!!

IGNORE ALL THE HATERS!!!

YOU CANNOT STIFLE HATE BY HATING BACK :-)

PEACE!

• LOVE

oh oh…i don’t think you can do this….enjoy while they’re up!

LOVE THEM!

• Aina

She´s the best!

• lurker

I second you ELL :-)

• Missouri Fan

Thank you Dobby!!

LOVE, LOVE THIS FAMILY!!

Hello Worldwide BAMZS Fans!!!!

• briseis

Thanks for the new thread, Doobybrain.

I have read and pored over the article that was posted by Santa luv in the other threads, and yet I am so buying a copy of Vogue. I really like Angelina’s honesty and candor, and her vulnerability when it comes to Brad. I also love it when they were described as laughing and talking as they walked — it is always nice to be friends with your lover.

I hope all of us can ignore the haters — no matter how they try to hijack the thread. Let them wallow in FF and PHilton and try to console each other — we are enjoying ourselves!!!

• Saundra

Thank goodness she’s on the pill. I don’t think the world can handle another “Messiah”. This family (sans the kiddies) is a joke!! Now go on and worship losers!!

• sexydwayne

i really hope they’ll last..

• Don’t just lie there and make your excuses

Saundra Says:

December 15th, 2006 at 10:59 am

——————————————————

I believe there’s a difference between worship and adoration.

• lookwhaticando

I got the copy yesterday after work, It is fabulous, It will be one of the mags that will go in my collectors bin… Love you Angie.

• lurker

Nice post, Briesis :-) It definitely is a joy for a fan to see how Brad and Angie enjoy their togetherness, and their family.

WE ARE ONE WITH THEIR LOVE:-)

• Jolie4ever

Hello everyone!!!

Hey Alex, many thanks for scanning those beautiful pictures :)

• Don’t just lie there and make your excuses

And before you correct me – I adore this family and only worship GOD. These people are mere mortals like you and I.

• FUG FACE MANISTON

SHES THE HOTTEST THING WALKING AND FLYING

• JTF

Thanks!

• Jolie4ever

ooopss…also, thanks to Dobby :)

• African Girl

Ay yi yi….Ay yi yi….speechless. Completely and utterly speechless.

Please, please and please…let’s not engage the the Fanistons. They’re gonna want to distract us from enjoying this thread, please…don’t let them.

Thanks Dobbybrain.

• lookwhaticando

briseis Says:

December 15th, 2006 at 10:56 am
    Thanks for the new thread, Doobybrain.

=================================
    I completely agree, no matter what the few haters say about this family, and Brad and Angie as individuals, they are in love, HAPPY, living their lives to the fullest, and have ALL THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER, on their side. They are hot, and they are the worlds most sought after couple and family,,,

• lurker

LET’S NOT REPLY TO HATERS….Only love and time can heal their wounds….maybe one day they’ll join us in our love for Brad and Angie. But as it is, we don’t them :-)

• hot damn!

I love how Brad and Angelina are taking control of what is being said about them. For more than a year, the media and the public were allowed to spout off on these two’s lives. They were accused of all kinds of things and they kept silent. They did the classy thing and continued to live their lives. The media manipulations and the Huvaniston manipulations didn’t help the situation.

First Brad and now Angelina have finally come out and defined their own lives. They have taken over the reigns of what is being said about them and finally crushed so many of the lies being printed about them week after week.

They talked about their love unashamedly so and showed that they can’t be broken by people’s words. Not only that, they have managed to not become cynical about people or life. They still laugh, they still make jokes, and they still have an optimistic look on life. That is amazing considering the experience they have had last year. These two are overall good people and whenever two forces like these come together, there are bound to be fireworks. Ultimately their love has overpowered any hate people might have for them.

• BCBG

Best Wishes to the JoliePitt family

• http://Justjared IslandG1rl

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Love the BAMZS family. God Bless all their fans, including me.

• hola

i love angelina and brad. so happy so real

• Original jpf

Wow. Thanks Jared & Awesome Audrey.

jpf

• Observer2

Saundra;

Don’t hate, appreciate. It’s the holidays. Be happy. Go give someone you love a hug.

I do love that this interviewer, who has interviewed both Brad’s first wife and Angelina, mulitiple times, puts it in black and white for the Aniston fans:

~~This, as Aniston can attest, is the downside to being Brad Pitt’s lady. For some reason, he whips the media into a special kind of frenzy .~~

It’s the Brad Pitt factor. And for those who are still so angry at him. There is a fine line between love/hate. The opposite of love is apathy. The fact that you come here to spew, means you luff him and this couple, deep down.

Either move on or accept the reality of the situation. Brad and Angelina are in love with each other, their children and their life.

If you want apathy, take a good hard look at Brad toward’s his first wife.

The so-called haters, don’t hate him for the man they think he is, they know the man that he is. The reality is he’s a good man. He is the man that they’ve always thought he was. A Prince of a guy. It will always come shining through.

Again, don’t hate, appreciate that their good people in this world. If you choose not to be one, take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why.

• bamzs 4-ever

Good morning everyone! TGIF. I forgot my glasses this morning but with my nose right up at the screeen, I can see!!!

• Lol

Lainey has not updated her site, maybe she hasn’t logged on JJ. Quick someone, tell her we have what she wants.

• angelah

Thanks Dooby for the new thread and posting the vogue scans!! You know I’m still levitating when I read this article. Great article and pics!! Hope yall have a lovely Friday!:)

• BamZs RuleZs

In my 2nd life i wanna be born a brad pitt look-a-like

• Original jpf

I think the pose inside the terminal in the grey dress is my favorite…..for now.

I love them all, but that ones given me a serious Ava Gardner/Lauren Bacall/Patricia Neal vibe…..

jpf

• Anon

Girlfriend is too skinny to get pregnant now anyways so she doen’t need to take the pill, anorexia takes care of that…

• BamZs RuleZs

The last two pictures are so f-ing gangsta.. love ‘em

• phie

Angie is really the Woman of the World I love her and those pictures are great specially the one with Brad in it. :-) sweet!

• Original jpf

Lol Says: December 15th, 2006 at 11:15 am

^^

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You know that’s gonna cost. I see ” fanatic’s” being used by her a few more times than the norm after that one.

jpf

• hot damn!

I love what Matt Damon said about Angelina. He’s so sweet. In the other thread, where Alexandrina pasted on Article about Plan B, it mentioned that Brad championed for Matt to get the role in The Departed. How sweet.

• Just Jared Fan

Ooooh!!!! wow very very sexy…..seems to me AJ likes hugging her hhunky Brad..
    and he likes her ass lol… love Bamzs

• The real lou

Thanks for the new thread Dobbybrain.Is just me or has anyone else who bought the new People find themself looking at those 3 beautiful childern and just thinking 3 years ago who would have thought?I just keep hearing my mother saying to me how people take things at face value or go with what they think looks good on paper.This couple is a testament on how as individuals we need to dig deeper and not judge a book by it’s cover.

• phie

BCBG Says: There is so much love in this family. I adore them, and I am optimistic that there will be good and long lasting of this family.

————————————————————————————————

I agree with you since they put family first.. They discover this bond because they have the same goals and wants in life. Thats what I love about them. :-)

• Amaya

What stunning pictures :) AG, Original Curious, Estelle, guli and stardust, I’m working on a new update.

• HELLO

I don’t understand why she is opening up all the sudden. It seems like she is just doing it to promote the movie. The timing isn’t just a coincidence. In my opinion, it makes her a sell out. She should try to stay true to herself and share her life for the right reasons, to inspire others rather than promote a movie.

• The real lou

LoL,D*mm I can’t stop laughing!:lol:

• QQQQ

Original jpf Says: December 15th, 2006 at 11:18 am – i loved the one thats not in the scan, she’s on the wing of the plane in the white linen suit, about to get into the plane… that’s just SEXY!!! and ofcourse i’m loving the Brad pic… the way he is looking at her….

• m.c.

LOVE them!!!
    suuuch a good article..

• Original jpf

lookwhaticando Says: December 15th, 2006 at 11:09 am

briseis Says: December 15th, 2006 at 10:56 am

Thanks for the new thread, Doobybrain.

^^

Now I can’t find it, but I read on one of the trade sites that they’re expecting this issue of VOGUE to break sales records. I’m usually good about bookmarking, but I remember saying “oh, I’ll remember it.” I clear my cookies/history throughout the day and so I can’t look there. Anyway, it will pop up I’m sure. I haven’t bought a VOGUE in years, and you better believe I’m getting this one.

jpf