Halle Berry's Album Track Listing

Halle Berry's Album Track Listing

Model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry was MIA last night as Halle Berry flew solo, passing through Heathrow airport in London on her way to Copenhagen, Denmark. Nice LV luggage…

Halle Berry‘s Move To Music — Did you know Halle is supposedly releasing a self-titled album (“Halle”) on Feb. 6?! Halle is said to have confirmed that she has finished working on the album in the December issue of Ebony magazine. Halle said, “I’ve always loved to sing and this album will show people that I can do more than act.” Here’s the rumored track listing that kind of scares me:

1. “Miss Sexy” (Scott Storch)
2. “No Problem” (Timbaland, S.G. Jarard)
3. “Sunshine” (GiGi Franklin, Harold Jennings)
4. “How You Been?” (featuring Jamie Foxx, G. Thompson)
5. “Like That” (Scott Storch)
6. “Around” (Cee-Lo)
7. “Lazy” (featuring Lupe Fiasco,J. Crew Productions, Kundei Supormorgei)
8. “Your Love Is Always Good” (Timbaland)
9. “Not Today (I’m Not In The Mood)” (Jason Jackson, Jackie Jackson, GiGi Franklin)
10. “Write Me” (Scott Storch)
11. “Love & Emotions” (Robin Thicke)
12. “Singing To You” (G. Thompson)
13. “Go Left” (featuring Bun B, Timbaland)

…I’ll believe it when I hear it!

halle berry sunglasses 01
halle berry sunglasses 02
halle berry sunglasses 03
halle berry sunglasses 04

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

halle ain’t all that as an actress and she’ll probably ain’t all that as a singer.

Sunshine, Like That, Love & Emotions, Go Left. Titles to or lines in other songs. I smell fake. And it sounds like they stopped trying with: Not Today (I’m Not In The Mood). *roll eyes*

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ @ 12/19/2006 at 10:19 am

[teamme] your a fool.

You never know… we might be pleasantly surprised.

That is the biggest crack of sh**t I ever heard !!!!! She is so not coming out with an album !!!! Who the hell comes up with this crap ???!!!! I’ll tell you what… Comes February 6 and no album will be released by no Halle Berry your gonna look even more like a idiot for writing theses fake rumors !!!!! And look at you with this list of songs !!!! Your a piece of work !

really? meh…. is gabriel going to be naked on the cd cover? that’s the only way i’d buy it!

She looks like ***** in these pics. Guess her younger man is wearing her out.

It’s prob a rumor but it would be nice to see haley give it a try. Anything Timbaland produces is usually off the chain cuz he is so hot right now. Scott isn’t that great but Timb is pretty much a guaranteed hit maker.

design_officer @ 12/19/2006 at 12:58 pm

all that someone did was take a listing of the hottest producers of the year and made up song titles to go with them.

Nothing more than a rumor @ 12/19/2006 at 1:26 pm

At least JJ isn’t running the cake story piece. Just kidding. Totally a rumor, can’t believe others not just JJ ( no offense ) are still posting this.

Check the comments from Robin Cross aka Robirob , her fan club prez/Yahoo Chat Groups moderator on concreteloop.com as well as Halle’s fan club’s Yahoo Chat site from last week….

———————————————————————————————

Hey Jared @ 12/19/2006 at 1:27 pm

Hey Jared…what’s Halle doing going to Copehagen via the UK for? Got any clue? Let us know when ya know something.

Think the bf has been busy working in NYC while Halle has been in Cali

possibleanswertoheyjared @ 12/19/2006 at 1:54 pm

Possible answer to Hey Jared–Halle could have been there for the MTV Europe Music Awards, don’t know, but that’s my guess. Why would the bf go with her unlike him doing so for the Carousel for Hope thing.

^^^She was not at Europe VMAS!!!!!!

anonymous @ 12/19/2006 at 2:09 pm

Wasn’t that in november? I’m curious too, does anyone know why she’s in Europe? Fun? Work? Other?

don’t have a clue why is there…but to the earlier posters…she does look **** more like a rough flight or something more like she looks like she’s going to blow chunks (sorry) in the main pix…looking a little pale or green at the gills as they say.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ @ 12/19/2006 at 2:23 pm

she looks stoned!!!

This is the second time I’ve seen this rumor, but I’m still skeptical. If she is, though…umm. I keep imagining it to sound like Naomi Campbell’s album. Not too good. I like her and all, but I hate when celebrities take advantage of their status (*cough*Scarlett) to do silly **** like this. There are plenty of better singers in the world who will never have the chance for a contract.

She’s beautiful and a great actress, but an album? Give me a break!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ @ 12/19/2006 at 3:13 pm

DONT WORRY HALLE, ONLY PEOPLE WHO GET LOVE ON THIS SITE IS BAMZS. YOUR GORGEOUS.

Halle Berry is one of the most beautiful women in the world. Anyone saying anything else is not only kidding themselves and us. I wonder what some of these people look like cause hey if you can call Halle ugly then it means you must be some FINE looking person. LOL.

why do all actors/actresses nowadays feel the need to release albums? stick to what ya do best, hon. ACT!!!

Halle is sooooo gorgeous, but that doesn’t exactly qualify her for an album.
I agree with “design_officer”. It certainly looks that way, only that if I made up that tracklisting, I would be sure to include Ne-Yo and Ryan Leslie. Timbaland and Halle? Somehow that picture doesn’t come out right. But that was the same way I thought when he hooked up with Miss Furtado, and look where that went.
@$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$: I agree. You look at this site and most celeb topics get around twenty or thirty comments, but then you look at the BAMZS topics and they have around seven hundred comments. I mean, I like that family, but they don’t exactly give me an adrenaline rush or anything.

Haven’t seen them together lately. Wonder Wassssup with dat!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ @ 12/19/2006 at 4:14 pm

[Amy] It gets to a point where its kind of scary how much attention that family gets.. love’em, but its OBVIOUS there some people on this site OBSESSED with them.

i think Jared should only post BAMZS news, all other news is pointless.. very few pay attention to it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All