Milo Ventimiglia Goes Shirtless

Milo Ventimiglia Goes Shirtless

Milo Ventimiglia is starring as Rocky Balboa Jr. in Sylvester Stallone‘s Rocky Balboa, so he’s featured as Flaunt Magazine’s “Flaunt Boy.” The 29-year-old Italian-American raised in Orange County, Calif. is best known for playing Jess Mariano in Gilmore Girls and currently plays Peter Petrelli in Heroes.

In a recent interview with USA Today, Heroes co-star Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennett) comments on Milo: “He’s like the big brother. He’ll always raise an eye when he passes to let me know he’s watching, and that makes me laugh.” Asked what he finds attractive about Hayden, Milo jokes, “Ask me Aug. 21 (when Hayden turns 18), and I’ll tell you a zillion things.”

Pictured below: Burt Young, Sylvester Stallone, Geraldine Hughes and Milo Ventimiglia at the Philadelphia premiere of Rocky Balboa last night in Philadelphia, Penn. Rocky Balboa opens in theaters nationwide tomorrow, Dec. 20.

milo ventimiglia shirtless 01
milo ventimiglia shirtless 10
milo ventimiglia shirtless 11
milo ventimiglia shirtless 12

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Very Nice :)

Mmmm… That’s some tasty Italian meat.

Original jpf @ 12/19/2006 at 10:12 am

I couldn’t stand him as Jess on GILMORE GIRLS but that has never stopped me from thinking from the start he was seriously talented. He reminds me so much of Robert De niro of the GFII, TAXI DRIVER days.

Thanks Jared & Audrey

I heart you Jared seriously I do…….

Personally I amongst thousands loved Jess on GG, he was brooding, messed up with rejection and self loathing issues, but loved Rory more than himself anyway …..it was the best he could offer

Milo can play a whole range of characters as he showed in Bedford Diaries and American Dreams, and as an abused kid in a Law and Order SVU episode. It was always a standing joke in GG that he was a chip off the Rocky block, the irony of him playing Rocky Jnr was not lost on me……

The scenes of him in Rocky, that are on the net are amazing ….. and don’t get me started on probably one of the best shows around at the moment …..HEROES!!!!

Peter Petrelli exploding at the end!!!! OMG seriously intense stuff. I hope he catches a break on the big screen now as well as doing well in Heroes

And those pictures, steamy or what!! He has that old movie star appeal with a definate edge. Go Milo!!

he looks so much better as Jess with the short hair. not a fan of the long hair

Don't just lie there and make @ 12/19/2006 at 11:15 am

i need to hump him!

Original jpf @ 12/19/2006 at 12:23 pm

MiloFan Says: December 19th, 2006 at 10:36 am

^^

Can’t stand the “brooding type” because of the hurt they never fail to level on others while trying to find themselves. Some of them you can find a way in, but his characterization just hit to close to the personal. Of course the character made good and got his head on straight, and it was great that he found his purpose, and Vilo did a grand job of it, but I still can’t stand old Jess. I just want to smack him most of the time “even in reruns lol.”

jpf

I remember, years b/f I heard of a new Rocky being made, while watching GG I thought to myself that guy could really play Stallone’s son in something. It’s crazy how they actually got him for that role in the movie. The way he moves his mouth when he talks is so similar to Sylvester. I also think Tommy Lee and Josh Hartnet should play father and son in something too.

GOD, HE’S SO HOT!

NoOnesLatina @ 12/19/2006 at 4:14 pm

hot.

since when were lisping stroke victims considered sexy?

i suppose his retarded palseyed face does make him perfect for playing Rocky Jr.

Am I the only one who doesn’t think he’s hot? Which is a shame because Italian guys are all about hotness. His arms are nice, and that’s about it. Plus, he always seems smug/uptight, maybe that’s why I don’t think he’s attractive. I despised him in Gilmore Girls (Rory was always so stupid around him, taking all the crap he pulled on her) , but he’s good enough in Heroes.

um, he’s not italian. he’s portuguese!

What hotness??? he’s just soo FUG!!!

Cindylover1969 @ 12/19/2006 at 10:22 pm

I couldn’t stand him on “Gilmore girls,” so it’s amazing how more palatable he is on “Heroes.”

But I wish it was Hayden Panettiere going shirtless. ;)

HOT HOT HOT!!!

he’s not italian or portuguese -.- he’s american. I mean he has only italian origins from his family and nothing else.

And isn’t not THE MOST BEAUTIFUL boy in the world, but is sexy, and he’s very attractive.

As hot as he might be, I still consider him the emo kid with the myspace haircut.

I’ll **** him anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is so ******* hot…and a very good actor, but he should cut his hair, like he wants to!!!!!

His Emo hair rocks!

Mmmmm… I’m likeing what I’m seeing. He is sooo hot. And he is sooo nice too. I’m in love.

I LOVE YOU MILO!!!!!!

Trop sexe!!

aLLiSoN MaCK @ 08/24/2007 at 2:48 pm

a PSS… k3 paPasITo eL niÑO sTa TaN gUaPO kiSIeRa ke aLguieN MEEE maNdArA FotOs de MiLO desNUDIto….

a::: SUPER_118ZERO@HOTMAIL.COM