Oh, Danny's Boys

Oh, Danny's Boys

Premiere Magazine has a little preview of Ocean’s 13 as Matt Damon, George Clooney, and Brad Pitt head back to Vegas — A little let down by Ocean’s Twelve? You’re not alone. “We got away from the reality and that disappointed me,” Bernie Mac says. “But this one is what Ocean’s Twelve should have been.” The original eleven return to Vegas, and theri former enemy Terrry Benedict (Andy Garcia) having butted heads with badass mogul Willie Banks (Al Pacino), comes to them for help. The crew must engineer a nine-minute period during which every gambler will win at Banks’s casino, and the plan hinges on Banks’s right-hand lady. While Thirteen explains the demise of Danny’s relationship with his wife Tess, the leader of the pack still managed to get his hands on some booty. “George kept grabbing my ass [on the set],” Mac says. “There are two things that you dont’ do to a black man: one, talk about his mama; two, grab his ass. Please tell George that.”

Brad Pitt is rumored to be re-shooting scenes for Ocean’s Thirteen soon, hence his haircut after returning to LA after his trip out to NYC with Angelina Jolie and kids.

Ocean’s 13 is set for a June 8 release. Poster below!

oceans 13 stills 01
oceans 13 stills 02

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

Nice pics!

sultrydame @ 12/19/2006 at 5:24 pm

There ya go, JJ. :)

These men are yummmmmmmmmmy! I can’t wait to see O13 and hopefully it’ll be best than first two! (So far 1st one is my fav)

Bernie is a trip….you dont mess with a black mans ass…and you dont make a black woman take off her ear rings….thats a no no……i hope this movie does well….

Bernie Mac is a hoot. I love his sense of humor. Brad, George, Matt, Mac, Don (love ya Don) and the gang seem to have had a great time making the Movie. Hopefully, the movie will be entertaining and similar to the first in tone. Thanks Just Jared and welcome back from your trip.

foogoo -

it depends how you define love. brad will not have any passionate love towards aniston, that’s for sure. jen’s fans should not be have any hope on a reunion. brad doesnt look back on any relationship., once it’s done, it’s done, that’s brad’s attitude. but it’s always good not to have an enemy.

Alexanderina @ 12/19/2006 at 5:41 pm

Thanks Jared for the new thread. I can’t wait to see it

Brad Was Bad @ 12/19/2006 at 5:41 pm

Brad is reshooting scenes for O13 at this late date?! What is that all about, anyone?

Alexanderina @ 12/19/2006 at 5:41 pm

raqchel Says: December 19th, 2006 at 5:26 pm

Hiya Raqchel

Brad Was Bad Says:

that is completely normal. George was just reshooting scenes too. Brad Bad? Highly unlikely

Andrómeda @ 12/19/2006 at 5:44 pm

He is hot !!!
Reshooting scenes?, really?….

Original Curious @ 12/19/2006 at 5:46 pm

hmmm….probably Brad’s schedule is so involved these days, it’s the first chance they’ve had to get back to LA for him to do any reshoots. They are one busy family of late. Is BB on hiatus until after the holidays?

nobody knows that’s what Brad’s doing. People are speculating. LOL he just got a haircut.

where’s don cheadle?

is there any LA permier on the good shepherd????

omg BRAD looks Hot Brad is the Man cant wait to see OCEANS13

Andrómeda @ 12/19/2006 at 6:07 pm

Gail: I was thinking the same thing. How great it would be if they appeard together again?….But I have doubts that something like that could happen.

AddictedtoBAMZs @ 12/19/2006 at 6:10 pm

The coolest guys in Hollywood (the world??). Only Don is missing. I guess I don’t care if the movie is good, I am going to see them. Sigh.

think positive! @ 12/19/2006 at 6:14 pm

I love the poster!! Hilliarious!!

Matt George and Braddy are ROCKING!!

They are so fun to watch!! Oh boys and their toys… :lol:

Andrómeda-

if the good shepherd is gonna be in theatre this friday, then, probably no more red carpet.

Love the boys!! They are three I’d like to meet on the train home after a hard day’s work. Yup! I’d be smiling all the way home!

PamgelaTexas @ 12/19/2006 at 6:17 pm

Thank you JJ for the new thread! I have been waiting ALL DAY for a new sighting. You are THE BEST. (((HUG)))

hello people….evening!

Andrómeda Says:

December 19th, 2006 at 5:44 pm
He is hot !!!
Reshooting scenes?, really?….

=============================
Gee, I wonder if they need any help reshooting scenes. Raising my hand here!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All