Brad & Angelina's Baby Joy

Brad & Angelina's Baby Joy

Here are some sneak preview pictures from Star of adoption-minded Angelina Jolie from last month, in character as Marianne Pearl, with 4-day-old baby Harvesp Chiniwala at Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai, India. The scene was a re-creation of Mariane giving birth to her son, Adam, a few months after he husband, Daniel, was murdered by terrorists.

The other pictures include Brad Pitt visiting the famous Ganges River in the holy city of Varanasi, India, on Nov. 17. A tourist behind him and a priest to his right didnt’ know who he was, an eyewitness said, adding that pensive Brad sat in solitude for hours on the river bank.

Below is Angie at the hospital after the shoot with the baby’s father, Viraf Chiniwala, Angie in costume as Mariane Pearl, Chiniwala‘s older fashion-designer daughter, Shazeen, and her fiance, Peshotan. Blushing Viraf said, “[Angelina] hugged me cordially!” He added that his daughter gave Angie an outfit she had designed — and Angelina has “promised to keep in touch!”

Angelina Jolie, Matt Damon, and Robert Di Niro on Charlie Rose

Just Jared on Facebook
brad angelina baby 01
brad angelina baby 02
brad angelina baby 03
brad angelina baby 04

Getty
  • Chester Bennington bought his family a new home just a month before his death - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has cancelled his tour - Just Jared Jr
  • Charlize Theron has some feelings about the Bachelorette - TooFab
  • Fifth Harmony have announced their new album! - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Raven Symone is explaining why she got divorced on Raven's Home - Just Jared Jr
  • NYCGalnVA

Wow!! Brad looks all sorts of hot!…..

BTW I’m first!

• indayon

2nd?

• bamzs 4-ever

Thank you for the alert of the new thread. Thanks Jared and Audrey!

• ONCE IN A WHILE

I am on work, just lurking, and post my opinion once in a while.
    This is the best site related to the BAMZS

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LMAOOOO.. OH BOY.

• phie

Saw this picture earlier and that baby is so lucky, I saw the story that they asked permission of the child’s parent if he can join in A Mighty Heart movie what a lucky baby Angie also kissed that kid. :)

• http://www.justjared.com/2006/12/19/oceans-13-stills/#comments nonie
  • African Girl

Finally I get to see the CR interview. Thanks Jared…you’re the best.

• http://justjared.com Joy

I swear I can’t win from loosing. :lol:

I brought my post over from the previous thread because as always I am so far behind by the time I post I see the NEW THREAD post. :lol:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Joy Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 11:15 am
    Good Morning BAMZSers!

I swear I can not keep up with you guys! By the time I finished reading one thread and reding to respond to a few post I see the post about a new thread and that one already has like 2oo+ post!!!!!!!!! Sheesh

Jared you are the bomb!

On the whole “marriage” thing — I think we are all looking at this with legalities in mind. Remember, marriage is way more than that piece of paper with a seal that requires you to pay taxes as a joint entity. Marriage is a covenent between two people that have committed to each other in all ways with promises of love and honor before God (or whoever you so acknowlege) and the world. I believe that that is what is between Brad and Angie. The legalities are just that, legalities. What is a covenent between them can not be ignored because of a lack of a piece of paper. We are talking about people of immense wealth so health care, child support, etc. etc. are really a nonissue for them. Those are some of the main reasons for the legalities of marriage. A name can legally be changed without the benefit of marriage. The most important legal aspect of their union was settled when Brad legally adopted Mad and Z. IMO, by going that route Brad made it very clear about his convenent to Ang.

Once someone questioned Jesus about his feelings about obeying the law regarding taxes. 15 Should we pay them, or should we not?” But knowing their hypocrisy, he said to them, “Why put me to the test? Bring me a coin, and let me look at it.” 16 And they brought one. And he said to them, “Whose likeness and inscription is this?” They said to him, “Caesar’s.” 17 Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” And they were amazed at him.

The point I am trying to make is when it is absolutely necessary by law (adoption of the children) they have complied. Their love for each other is (it appears to be in their opinion) more than that piece of paper which wasn’t worth more than the paper it was printed on in their previous marriages. They have something that is worth more and they have professed it over and over to the world but no one is listening.

JMHO.

• gitane

the star, jared? i feel so dirty! i don’t even look at the star in the checkout line. not even for a laugh. ah, but thanks for the new thread. you are a BAMZS fan’s dream come true!

• http://justjared.com Joy

Please forgive my typos…
    **’reding’ should have been ‘ready’
    **’2oo+’ should have been ’200+”

Methinks we have let spell check spoil us too much… :oops:

• anustin

hohohoho rosie was bitching donald duck trampoline…this is what i love rosie:i know his gonna sued me for this but, he’ll be bankrupt by then.lolzzzzzz

• http://www.justjared.com/2006/12/19/oceans-13-stills/#comments nonie

gitane Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 11:20 am
    ++++++++++

Yes, thanks JJ.. Just please no US magazine covers. PLEASE!!! :lol:

• http://www.justjared.com/2006/12/19/oceans-13-stills/#comments nonie

anustin Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 11:28 am

+++++++++++++++

What?

• bamzs 4-ever

Joy Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 11:18 am
    ========================

Thanks for your post Joy. ITA.

• phie

Joy —- I understand about your typos… sometimes over excited can make your typing really mess up!!! :)

• julia

Joy, I couldn’t agree more.
    Thanks for that very eloquent post. :)

• gitane

Joy

stop! i’ve got goose pimples. “covenant” is my favorite word after “listen”. but, you’re speaking my language and i couldn’t agree more. thanks for that.

• http://justjared.com Joy

phie Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 11:34 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tell me about it. I just had a flashback of typing class and Miss Moffitt (think old fashioned schoolmarm) walking around with that long pointer ready to bust up your knuckles if you even looked like you wanted to say you made a mistake. :lol:

• http://justjared.com Joy

Has anyone read this?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fri
    Dec
    15 Madonna Offers to Punch British Comedian in the Face Over Adoption Joke

Madonna and Ross at the British Comedy Awards, Dec. 13, 2006.
    Rex USAMadonna unholstered — but did not detonate — her can of whupass at The British Comedy Awards on Wednesday, after British TV personality Jonathan Ross made a joke about her adoption of Malawi orphan David Banda, Page Six reports.

“Congratulations on your little lovely black baby, David,” Ross told the 48-year-old singer, who made a surprise appearance at the awards. “Are you stopping there, or getting more? When I went to Africa, all I got was a wallet.”

A scowling Madonna retorted, “You might go home with a black eye!”

The comedian managed to leave the awards show without his black eye parting gift, however, the Material Madopter later skipped the after-party.

Talk to Us: Madonna overreact or was she right to stand up for herself?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    (((((((((((((((((((((BRAVO MADGE)))))))))))))))))))

I get so sick of people using adopted children as punchlines!!!!!!! arrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

• ?????

brad and angie come out and play please.. I wonder where they are now ?

• CLINIQUA

‘’I honestly did not expect that there would be something different about a child that I give birth to and I had prepared myself for that,but there is abusolutely not-except for the fact that sometimes I look at Shiloh and I see Brad,which is sweet. I feel exactly the same about my children.And I sure we will have more.’’

———————————-

Wow. I love that she acknowledged that. Sometimes I’ve thought that AJ being the sensitive soul and loving Mom that she is would bendover backwards emphasizing the sameness, but the fact is — no one is the same, and Shiloh is as unique as Zahara is from Mad, and should be appreciated for what she brings to the table, namely that she is the reflection of the love Angelina and Brad have for each other…so it’s cool, AJ is together enough, real and honest to say the obvious.

Love em’ all.

There were so many great posts in the last thread this morning, they should all be brought over here.

:-)

• Eid Tsum Sretah

nonie Says:
    December 20th, 2006 at 11:13 am
    ==============================

Thanks.

• http://justjared.com Joy

gitane Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 11:41 am
    Joy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Like that do you? :lol: :lol:

I swear sometimes I think my speach patterns got stuck in a distant time period. I was just telling someone about how if some of these young girls had to take their children finger-poppin with them they wouldn’t be so quick to keep pushin’ them out and everyone was stuck on my use of the term “finger-poppin”. I actually had to explain what it was. :lol:

• ?????

where is this from?

• QQQQ

CLINIQUA Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 11:46 am
    ++++++++++++++++

Is this from LK? because i read the transcript and don’t remember reading the bolded part….

• phie

BAMZS will celebrate three Christmases. Wow can’t wait for the photos.

• malaya

Could someone do a transcript of the charlie rose video my computer won’t let me watch it. Please and Thank you. it would be much appreciated.

• CLINIQUA

Joy Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 11:43 am
    Has anyone read this?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fri
    Dec
    15 Madonna Offers to Punch British Comedian in the Face Over Adoption Joke

Madonna and Ross at the British Comedy Awards, Dec. 13, 2006.

A scowling Madonna retorted, “You might go home with a black eye!”

Talk to Us: Madonna overreact or was she right to stand up for herself?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    (((((((((((((((((((((BRAVO MADGE)))))))))))))))))))

—————————————————

That was just nasty! …and I’m not the biggest Madge fan in the world, but she has my props after that. ‘little lovely black baby’ – why the f* did he have to go there?! Does he also say that about Thandie Newton…’oh there’s the little lovely black actress,’ or there’s Heidi Klum with her ‘little lovely black children.’ Lately people are thinking it’s cool, to do the OPPOSITE of political correctness (capping off with disturbed whackjob Michael Richard’s racist rant), they think it brings the funny or something. It doesn’t, it just brings the racist.

• http://justjared.com Joy

CLINIQUA Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 11:52 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• org Ruth

CLINIQUA Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 11:46 am

———————————————————————————————-
    Cliniqua, can you tell me where that quote came from, it so touching.

• http://justjared.com Joy

thought I would bring this post over…

Thanks Original jpf for including this part.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Original jpf Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 11:52 am
    Joy : December 20th, 2006 at 11:15 am

Joy, this has to be one of the best posts, if not thee best post on this particular subject I have ever read, and I couldn’t agree more with what you’ve said even at gunpoint.

Western society has reduced the true meaning of marriage down to healthcare coverage, and like you say, tax deductions. I did research on the history of it once, and biblically, ceremony’s weren’t even perfomed in the old testement, and in the new, it was again as you say, about the commitment. It wasn’t until the 13th century that a religious entity, particularly the Catholic church, decided that it should be officiated over by a priest, and then the legalities were off and running. We’ve been so instructed to believe that if it’s not on the books in the courthouse, and in the goverments database, then it’s not real.

jpf

• Amaya

Mind me, I’m just bringing this from the last thread, it’s to stardust.
    stardust Says:
    December 20th, 2006 at 1:08 am

——————————————————

Woohoo!!!..two more years till Conan takes over. Leno is very “hollywood”. He can get the big names to come on his show but there’s just one thing missing…he’s not funny. Lol.

I saw that interview with LK. I swear the only two times I watched his show is either for Jon or Angie. Larry King is so out of it. The questions he asks are so random.

Everytime he asks them…all I can think is why is this man still on T.V. and who is he blackmailing that makes CNN still keep on the air. The only thing that stops me from feeling sorry for him is knowing that he’s one of those 70 year old men who married a 30 year blonde chick and he know she’s with him for his money but he doesn’t care. He gives me the creeps everytime he laughs.

I’ve seen the interviews Angelina has done with Jon but not the one with Conan. But I can’t wait till she finally comes around to do an appearance on TCR and meets Stephen. I think that would be the only thing that could make him go speechless and be at a loss for words. I seriously think he would faint. LOL.
    *****************************
    Yeah, I rarely ever watch Leno …the man has Coulter on his show, he’s an enabler lol I cannot wait for Conesy to take his seat I just worry that they’re going to cut out his raunchy material like the bear….. :lol: I remember when it was announced that Conan would he successor Best Week Ever said that they were conflicted because Conan is perfect for it but that he might lose his edge, I hope he doesn’t.

I have nightmares that involve LK’s laugh…He is the crypt keeper, straight up. Lord, he’s been married like 7 seven times too.

I actually think Angie would be the only person that Stephen wouldn’t want to “nail” like he does with his other guests. I don’t know how he could because she’s pretty solid and unlike some of his past guests…not insane :lol: He may bring up how she’s making philanthropy sexy again. He’d probably mention Brad and offer her his 401 “formula” just in case she wants to have a little Colbert :lol:

• CLINIQUA

Hey QQQQ, it was from fan’s post in the last thread — an interview in UK Hello –

Bringing it here, hope she doesn’t mind…See below:

fan Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 6:46 am
    Some parts of Angelina’s interview in UK Hello magazine

It looks lt was true that they visited Brad’s parent,
    ‘We were just recently in our home in Cambodia and nobody was there.And we went to Brad’s parents’ house for five days and that was lovely and quiet.Hopefully,in years to come,if we work less,we’ll have more of a quiet life and our kids will have more of a normal time of it,but for now we are just dealing with it’

‘’He is the kind of guy who,if I want to go on a trip because I want to go on an adventure and explore,he’ll make sure we go there and we’ll have time to enjoy it and be with our kids and do it all properly.So I get to experience life.he been good for me in that.’’

Talking about the love she feel for all her children,
    ‘’I honestly did not expect that there would be something different about a child that I give birth to and I had prepared myself for that,but there is abusolutely not-except for the fact that sometimes I look at Shiloh and I see Brad,which is sweet.I feel exactly the same about my children.And I sure we will have more.’’

You can tell that she is heaven and Brad take time to do the things Angelina loves.
    ———————————————————–

Switching gears….

Scorp Says:
    December 20th, 2006 at 11:51 am
    gitane Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 10:28 am
    okay. i don’t see that US Weekly article as being a service to The Fraud. i think janice min is still sticking it to her by making her look as pathetic as possible. unfortunately, she used brad, angie & the kids to further drive the stake into The Fraud’s heart. no, this isn’t Fraud friendly. in fact, it’s a huge slap in the face.
    ——————————————————————————————-

I completely agree…Jennifer has gone on record saying she hates being pitied and this is just what this is doing. US is painting the Jolie-Pitt’s as happy and content and they are making them the ’sun’ compared to Jennifer’s ‘planet’. Like her life and well being some how revolves around what is happening with this family..If I was her I would be pissed LOL I truly hope she is not THAT caught up with them and it’s the usual tabloid dribble because if there is even an OUNCE of truth to this article that is sad. I mean last week’s article tried to make her look like a loser too – the stuff about her calling Brad saying she’s not doing ok. I’m not a big fan of hers but even I think that’s koo koo! I would hope she wouldn’t need to call Brad when she has a host of other friendships that would better serve her purpose of talking about her failed relationship with Vince. What the hell would Brad say? ‘Ummmm, that sucks…I don’t know what to tell ya’ That’s not to say he wishes her harm or unhappiness, but with so much happening in his own life where would he find the time or energy?

Jennifer needs to fire the Huvane dude and not do any more ‘press corrections’. Just ignore, ignore, ignore and quit worrying about what other people think about you. That’s part of the business…there are always going to be just as many people who don’t like you than are fans…shoot more! The JP’s have used a great strategy…speak their truths and keep it moving!

———————————————–

I so agree with that post. Ultimately for Min, it’s not about slamming B&A, which we can be grateful for – it’s about mortifying and embarrassing Jen to no end.

The only thing I worry about is if they go after her too hard, and continue to do it – there really will be a backlash where even people in the industry start to feel for her. Maniston was starting to get on people’s nerves with no help from Min on her own, and in the industry – people were sick of her. Between her Oprah pity parties, her coy VV relationship, her mags alluding to the Jps and how they had made her suffer, and the constant press she was doing for one bad crap movie after another -people were OVER her. Well, I would hope Min is not piling on to the extent there’s actually a backlash and people start rallying around the b*, that would be awful. lol

• Original jpf

phie Says: December 20th, 2006 at 11:52 am

BAMZS will celebrate three Christmases. Wow can’t wait for the photos.

^^^

As nice as it sounds I wouldn’t put much stock into it. It’s from a tabloid story.

jpf

• JTF

fan Says:
    December 20th, 2006 at 6:46 am

Some parts of Angelina’s interview in UK Hello magazine

It looks lt was true that they visited Brad’s parent,

Talking about the love she feel for all her children,

===========================================

Reposting this from the last thread since people keep asking about the quote.

• CLINIQUA

I posted it already up top jtf, but thanks! lol

• Original jpf

Joy Says: December 20th, 2006 at 12:05 pm

thought I would bring this post over…

Thanks Original jpf for including this part.

^^^

No! Thank you for writing that great post. I’m not apposed to attaching the legal standing to a union, but I am very against the belief that unless a union HAS legal standing it’s not considered as being real.

jpf

• org Ruth

Thanks Cliniqua and jtf.

• http://tamfiles Tam

I think it is interesting that Angelina Jolie says she does not trust anyone in Vogue Magazine. Even Brad. She said that with her own words.

That is odd.

That said, I think it is sad when she says her kids can’t go trick or treating, etc. She says eventually the obsession with her family will pass. It is clear part of the problem is the fact that well meaning BAMZS fans are contributing to Angelina”s difficulty. By obsessing about her, more attention is being brought to her innocent children.

If BAMZS fans really cared, the would refrain from the adulation – it only makes the lives of the kids more difficult.

I think Angelina would hate to see this much attention given to her kids.

• Youthana

lol, everyone is stuttering in the video. i think they’re scared of Charlie Rose. I know I would be.

• Original jpf

Tam Says: December 20th, 2006 at 12:18 pm

That is odd.

That said, I think it is sad when she says her kids can’t go trick or treating, etc. She says eventually the obsession with her family will pass. It is clear part of the problem is the fact that well meaning BAMZS fans are contributing to Angelina’’s difficulty. By obsessing about her, more attention is being brought to her innocent children.

I think Angelina would hate to see this much attention given to her kids.

^^^

I disagree. Btw, why are you here? Did you search it out just to spank?

jpf

• From Lainey

From Lainey:

Jen: Tears & Yoga

New cover of Us Weekly – the last one before Christmas, just in time to take advantage of our charitable hearts…’tis the season of giving and of giving back to those less fortunate:

Brad’s Joy, Jen’s Pain…with details of Aniston’s ongoing suffering, how the recent Pitt publicity train is “killing her”, how she uses yoga to get through. Apparently she cries through the poses, channeling all her grief outwards, healing her heart and soul in the process, which is actually how it’s supposed to work: Jen is excelling at yoga therapy.

Kinda reminds me of Fiona. Do you remember Fiona? Have you seen About a Boy? Brilliant movie starring Hugh Grant and Toni Collette and Toni plays this emotional wreck who attempts suicide right off the top and spends the rest of the film in a loopy, vegan, empowerment-chanting haze accessorized by bad jewelry and even worse clothing, hilariously described by Hugh at one point as a “yeti costume”.

Now if you’re anything like me, when you weren’t laughing your arse off at Hugh Grant, you were rolling your eyes at Toni’s Fiona. Because she was pathetic. Because she was weak. Because I’m an insensitive bitch who isn’t down with hemp and lotus on the mountain living and burning candles and chanting.

OR maybe it’s just me. Maybe y’all disagree. Maybe weeping during downface dog is a good thing. But the way I see it, the latest cry for help looks BAD either way you slice it.

Two angles:

First – Janice Min and Us Weekly have it in for her hardcore. They’ve called her a liar, they’ve called her publicist a liar, they’ve called her manipulative, and now they’re writing her up as a wounded pet suffering bitterly in silence, having pushed away the men around her with her drama and her self-cultivated love/hate relationship with the press. Problem is the article is written with almost zero sympathy, as if to say – suck it up honey, enough already. Not exactly the image you want out there for someone who says she’d rather not be a “victim”.

Or does she?

The second explanation is that sources from her circle have been told to leak details to the magazine. Not happy with the Pitts’ headline domination last week, on the heels of Jolie’s Vogue release, and People’s Family Photo Album, including the Chosen One’s perfect face, Jen and Huvane gave the go ahead to her friends to speak on her behalf, inciting the MiniVan Majority to rise up in her defense: Jen needs us! Jen’s hurting! Boycott the Good Shepherd! Watch Fox News!

If this is the case however, if this story really was engineered from her camp, it is yet another misstep in the wrong direction, another folly in what has been an atrocious Media Plan from start to finish. Because it looks as though her endless Pity Party is grating on everyone’s last nerve….

Sigh.

Poor Jen.

Again.

Us Weekly

• phie

Its also related to Jens fears… I don’t know if its true but yeah it will kill you to see your love one happily moved on with kids.

–i don’t like any BAMZSers to think that I hate JA but I really pity her not because Brad left her for Anigie but because shes having a hard time to move on and dealing with this issues….

• gitane

Joy & Original jpf

my favorite reference for the origin of marriage is with native americans. in some tribes all a guy had to do was run off with the girl of his choice, knock her up, bring her home and her parents had to accept that he was her husband. no ceremony. no paper. a woman could divorce her husband by putting his belongings outside their dwelling.

ceremonies are fun. paper leaves a record. but there are other ways to signify a commitment. contracts and covenants are made every day without the involvement of religious or legal authorities.

• http://www.justjared.com/2006/12/19/oceans-13-stills/#comments nonie

I think Jen is doing fine.. except for her heart full of jealousy and vindictiveness. This is just an attempt to jump on the Pitt-Jolie publicity train. Anything to get people to talk about HER. Well, to quote Jen Jen..I think she needs to “let that little train go by.”

• http://www.justjared.com/2006/12/19/oceans-13-stills/#comments nonie

thanks for posting those quotes from Hello! I wish she had said something similar in People magazine. So nice to see she appreciates each of her children for who they are and loves them equally. Love what she said about seeing Brad in Shiloh’s face. That was sweet.

• http://tamfiles Tam

Original jpf Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 12:25 pm
    Tam Says: December 20th, 2006 at 12:18 pm

That is odd.

I think Angelina would hate to see this much attention given to her kids.

^^^

I disagree. Btw, why are you here? Did you search it out just to spank?

jpf
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

First and last time here. A friend told me to curiously look this up because she thought it was bizarre.

I agree – it is bizarre.

Angelina says in the interview that her kids can’t go to Disneyworld and to the store like normal kids – the way she and Maddox used to do.

How are you helping the situation byt discussing her kids 24/7?

SHe wants privacy for her kids. Why don’t you give it to her?

How is followign every detail of her kids’ life respectful to her ultimate goal which is to give her kids some level o f normalcy?

You guys are being unfair to her kids and to her.

And with this, I am off. This is too bizarre for me. Cheers!

• Amaya

Nonie, anustin was talking about Rosie on the View. She made fun of him and the whole Miss USA scandal, she even briefly parted her hair like him lol Then she said that he is the last person that be the “moral compass” for 20 year-olds with his affairs and failed marriages.

• http://justjared.com Joy

gitane Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 12:36 pm — a woman could divorce her husband by putting his belongings outside their dwelling.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If only it was still that simple. I hear that throwing bleach on the stuff makes for a good cleansing so that there’s no mistake of a CLEAN break. :lol: Sorry I couldn’t help myself.