Brad & Angelina's Pictures in Cambodia

Brad & Angelina's Pictures in Cambodia

Here are some pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at MCCC (Maddox Chivan Children’s Center), a center in Cambodia named after their son, Maddox Jolie-Pitt. The MCCC provides a unique program of multidisciplinary care for Cambodian children infected and affected by HIV/AIDS. Also pictured below: Marie-Pierre Fernandez, director of the MCCC, and co-founder of the CHC (Cambodian Health Committee) Anne Goldfeld, and a child who currently attends the MCCC. Find out how you can donate here

Other pictures include Angie from Vogue‘s January 2007 issue…

Just Jared on Facebook
brad angelina cambodia 01
brad angelina cambodia 02
brad angelina cambodia 03
brad angelina cambodia 04
brad angelina cambodia 05
brad angelina cambodia 06
brad angelina cambodia 07
brad angelina cambodia 08

WENN
  • Chester Bennington may be buried next to longtime friend Chris Cornell - TMZ
  • Camila Cabello debuted a brand new song in concert - Just Jared Jr
  • Katie Holmes took Suri to see Dear Evan Hansen - TooFab
  • American Horror Story season 7 finally has a title - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Troian Bellisario is glad films are starting a conversation about eating disorders - Just Jared Jr
  • scoty

nice

• http://justjared IslandG1rl

Thanks Jared for the new thread. Always love to see new photos of my favorite family. Go BAMZS.

• Maria

Gee, don’t tell me I’m number one here! Real Deals, where are you!! HA! HA!

• Estelle

Wow, Awesome pictures JJ, thank you so much.

• Maria

Madd is going to be so proud of his Mum and Dad. I know I am. The children look so happy and Brad looks sooooooooooo yummy. Angie’s pictures rocks. The woman can wear a potato sack and still look amazing.

Oh, I wasn’t number one, but I was number three!! HA! HA!

• Andrómeda

Lovely photos… Angie is an incredible woman. Love her.
    And look how happy Brad is…
    What a great family!!!

• Estelle

You are funny Maria….yes, number 3 is still good.

• Estelle

They looks so happy and relax….to me these pictures top the red carpet pictures.

• ntt

I love that Vogue picture with BP on the motorcycle looking at AJ.

• http://celebritysource.blogspot.com/ Courtney

GREAT PICS!!!! I LOVE BRAD & ANGIE! THEY ARE VERY INSPIRING.

• Maria

Estelle: Love the Red Carpet pics as well. These are so down to earth, though. Love them. The Vogue picture of Brad on bike and Angie is just too hot for words!

• phie

They look so happy in those pictures!!!

• Maria

Estelle: Want to lick that chest girl!! HA! HA! Naughty, naughty Maria!!

Good Night Real Deals!!

• EasyEve

Say what you will about this couple, but at least they are going to the far reaches of the world and trying to make a difference. Working for the UN, you see a lot of celebrities claiming that they want to make a difference, but never wanting to step outside their element. Good for them for having the courage to go out and shine a light on places that would otherwise be ignored!!! Look at them, no luxuries, no special treatment, and yet they have big bright smiles on their faces. Like you would EVER see Nicole Kidman or Jennifer Aniston EVER do that!!!

• Estelle

hahahaha Maria, you are naughty……….good night lady, until tomorrow.

• EasyEve

And what makes this even better is that they do this at their OWN expense. No big wig studio is funding their trip. I know they are both big Hollywood stars, but it is their philanthropic endevours that make them beautiful to me. Its their willingness to bring attention and focus to the worlds most disavantaged, that I have the most respect for. Say what you will about them, but I will never have a bad word to say about them. You can tell that thay have great character, and if anything, its that willingess to make a difference in the world, is what we should honour!

• phie

Yes I love that picture too with BP on the motorcycle. Its hot! hot! hot!

• EasyEve

Please excuse the typos!!!

• Estelle

EasyEve Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 6:45 pm
    ———————————————————-

ITA with you, typos and all …you are so right.

• Lalo

Angie looks like her Mom in the picture where she’s holding a child. This center helps those truly in need – helpless children with a stigmatized disease. Bravo to the whole organization beginning with Angie and Brad. How great are they???

• Lalo

Great posts, EasyEve!

If I may add…Nicole Kidman would scare those children with her pale, botox-filled emotionless face. There’s no warmth there and honestly, she’s not that good of an actress. Jennifer Aniston wouldn’t even pretend to care. She would not go anywhere where there’s not a 5-star hotel she can “hide” in to smoke.

Brad probably always wanted to do good but didn’t have the proper motivation and know-how. Angie came along and there she was doing everything she wanted in terms of giving back. I bet he was absolutely fascinated and enthralled with her. Heck, we are.

• Lurker’s New Years Resolution to the BAMZS Family and Fans

To All Bamzs Fans:

For the last couple of weeks, we finally got the vindication of truth on how strong Brad and Angelina’s commitment and love for each other. Based on what we know now, it is obvious that this beautiful family is going strong and will continue to flourish, not just for now, but for the coming years.

So, as my new year’s wish for the Jolie-Pitt family, I wish them good health of their globetrotting adventures, and more strength to maintain their private moments of simply being a nurturing family.

And to all the BAMZS fans – may we all stop talking about Jennifer A. – after all, she is irrelevant to the Jolie-Pitt family (despite tabloids constant mention of her). JA is insignificant, and therefore, does not deserve to mention or gets attention. Otherwise, the mere mentioning of her name, is de-service to the good cause of what we are advocating and promoting about the Jolie-Pitt’s family.

Just a little footnote before I start my New Year’s resolution:

Huvane is not to be totally blamed for all the mishaps with JA situation. It is JA who is to be blamed for her own career and personal demise. She is, her own demon. I do not think that she is smart enough to understand that the world does not revolve around her – her existence is just a speck of this vast universe, especially if her contribution are down to pure superficialities, i.e. hair, tanning, drinking, yoga, being skinny. All of which, have no significant or real value to the progress of mankind.

Her pity-party is so overdone and tedious. The truth is, there is really nothing else there for her, unless she snap out from her delusions, and learn to come to terms of who she is, an insecure, narcissistic, unstable individual who requires long term professional help.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD HEALTH TO EVERYONE!!! (Especially to Jared and Audrey)

• chanel

Brad and Angie are beautiful inside and out

• Original Curious

Thank you JJ. I have been remiss in thanking you lately. So busy, hardly have time to read, much less post! I honeslty believe that it is their dedication to the less fortunate that makes this couple so special. Yes, they are beautiful/handsome – without peer – except each other in fact. BUT it is the way they put themselves out there, helping those kids that makes them so inspiring. I wish I had more money to donate.

• hmmmm

I’m curious why can Donald Trump call Angelina all kinds of terrible and defame her on Larry King but he comes out with this bullsh8t.

You can’t make false statements,” Trump tells PEOPLE exclusively. “Rosie will rue the words she said. I’ll most likely sue her for making those false statements – and it’ll be fun. Rosie’s a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie.”
    what a jerk.

• Amy

Angelina does seem the most beautiful and comfortable when she’s out doing what she cares for. I bet she wishes that she’s back in Cambodia right now instead of having to deal with ridiculous people like Larry King trying to pry into her personal life. But then she’s got to do her job which is promoting her film.
    I agree with the lurker. It seems as if every Jolie-Pitt thread is turned into a hate-Aniston thread. While I myself don’t hate Aniston, it seems that nowadays people seem to be more obsessed with putting Aniston down than enjoying this wonderful family. She no longer has anything to do with the family (and I doubt that the recent rumors about Aniston throwing baby dolls into bonfires, etc. are true), so hating on her will only succeed in bringing more hatred to the world, which I bet are definitely not one of Brad and Angelina’s goals. All I can do is wish Jennifer more security in herself and MOVE ON.

• EasyEve

Original Curious Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 7:08 pm
    *****************************************
    Unfortunately we have this misnomer that you have to give thousands upon thousands to make a difference, but it isn’t the case. I work for this organization, and as little as $100 a year can make a difference for millions of people in the world. You don’t have to give a lot to make a world of difference. What you possibly may spend on a Christmas gift this season, can afford to feed a family for a year, or subsidize the cost of medication for a child. I’ve attached a link so that you can have a look for yourself. I know that a lot of people are pessimistic with NGO’s, although not perfect, they do a lot of good and provide genuine relief. You never know the power that you have to change someone’s life.

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[PERFECTION]

• ntt

BAMZS fans, don’t forget Babel’s director, Inarritu, is on Charlie Rose tonite. Tomorrow nite, Charlie has George Clooney on for TGG.

• http://Rekane Rekane

Hmmmm Says
    I agree with you! Trump can say Angelina is Ugly, Sleeps around!(Can’t he be sued for that? Defamation of character?.
    Trump is a class A CHUMP! Go Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Angie is such a Beautiful Class A Lady! I LOVE HER, BRAD AND THE KIDS!

• old lady

Wooooooooooooooooooow! Still a short thread. Before, I used to spend at least two hours to get to the bottom where I can comment. Thanks Jared and wish you more power in the year to come.
    Goodness is beauty and so these two people will always be beautiful to me. God bless them and their faithful fans.

• ***4c’s***

I am going insanely addicted to this site!! Darn, I am losing it and LOVING it! Thank u very muchos Jared and Audrey..(whoever u are) but u both are gifts for indirectly connecting us to the BAMZ! That’s all I care about for now!….WooHoo to the Bamz fans!

• Jilia

I don’t have to have a reason, I just like them. I wish their family well

• Original jpf

Lurker’s New Years Resolution to the BAMZS Family and Fans Says:
    December 20th, 2006 at 7:03 pm

I think it’s interesting that so much validation has come now for those who supported Jolie-Pitt as we enter into a new year. It’s got a kinda “our work is done” feel to it, or at least for me it does after all the batteling, fusing, enjoying, waiting & watching. I’m sure I’ll be popping in from time to time either as a poster or lurker, so not really goodbye, but my time here as a regular is pretty much going to be hit and miss in the future. It feels great that I was on this side when the smoke cleared.

jpf

• Estelle

OK….for this thread and all the threads after this thread….my New Year promise:

• Amaya

hmmmm Says:
    December 20th, 2006 at 7:16 pm
    *********
    Because he’s a hypocrite. Seriously, if he thinks that the general public viewed him as some kind of saint who was the picturesque image of fidelity, he’s a delusional jacka**. But I’ll give him more credit, he’s a PR wh*re plain and simple. As far suing Rosie goes, I’d like to see him try and while he’s at he has to sue every comedian and late night talk show host as well because they’ve all taken their shots.

He has the nerve to call her magazine and tv show failures? Her play/musical taboo definitely was one, the magazine just had too much drama and her show was one of the most successful ones in daytime. But hey, Trump Air, the Taj Mahal, and Trump Ice are just flourishing-oh wait, nevermind :)

And that fat comment, yeah because he’s built like an Adonis. :rolls:

TEAM ROSIE! lol I know…but I can’t help it.

• Estelle

1) Never again mention ________

2) Ignore the trolls

• kiki

Beautiful pics, thanks Jared! These are the best pics, when they do charity, because they are honest and it shows.
    Why did Trump say that? He is an a s s hole.

• piper, with a low

~~FROM A PREVIOUS POST~~

piper, with a low Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 6:43 pm
    ntt Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 6:12 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Whoa, Rosie!

I can’t stand you, but your comments warrant a {{STANDING OVATION}}.

Who the hell is Donald Trump to sue someone for saying something against him when he did the same thing to Martha Stewart and Angelina Jolie? This immature action just proves that he hates being challenged or questioned by any woman.

He wishes that every woman he crosses pathes with will grovel to him and begging for his liverspotted hand to guide her to the top.

• lurker opinion

From SimplyBrad

On Dec. 9, several of Columbia University’s top climate scientists gathered at their colleague Jeffrey Sachs’ townhouse on West 85th Street to help a new student catch up on the latest research on climate change. Of course, no mere undergraduate could command four hours of the professors’ attention on this unseasonably warm Saturday afternoon. Don’t be ridiculous. No, this session was for Professor Sachs’ good pal, Brad Pitt, who was looking to expand his philanthropic profile beyond adopting Third World children with Angelina Jolie, another Sachs protégé.

“Mostly, [Mr. Pitt] listened,” said Mark Cane, the chief physical scientist at Columbia’s International Research Institute for Climate and Society, who created the first numerical model to predict El Niño. “He’s a very serious young man with a desire to do some good.”

The New York Observer

• Amaya

I forgot to add, I love the pics, there always so at ease. I know that haters say it’s all for PR but can anyone honestly imagine let’s say Paris Hilton doing this and being completely comfortable? No. :)

All right, here’s video of Jon doing his Trump impression last night.

• Tina

I was wondering if any Cambodia pictures would ever come out. Thanks for posting them Jared

Happy Holidays everyone

• Original jpf

Estelle : December 20th, 2006 at 7:38 pm

^^^

Hola! como estas mi amiga. I wanted to tell you how correct you were about the flood of e’s! Quite intimidating to say the least. I left, came back and it was as if someone poured GreenGrow on! lol

jpf

• piper, with a low

Amaya Says:

December 20th, 2006 at 8:07 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I just saw Jon’s imitation on Comedy Central. I know I might regret saying this, since I think ___ deserves everything she’s getting, but I would love it if the tabs, specifically US Magazine, got off of her back and use their considerable resources to call out Trump on his hypocrisy. I mean, really ride him, like he rides on any coattail he hops onto.

• Really bored today

They just look happy to be there. that’s sweet!

• Grandma

Amaya, I am going to hope that you are around for a few minutes longer. I talked to the Senior Editor (used to work for UPI) now works for another news org. She has known CR for the past 12 years. This is her take: She is very very smart and GB is flattered that she thinks as he does. He respects that she can take his thoughts and put them into intelligent form. She said that she was appointed to a position in which her Russian cold war background didn’t translate into Middleeast diplomacy. The old canard that if you are smart you can do anything. May or may not be true but GB believes it. Someone else came along and added that there is more admiration than affection on GB’s part. He added that GB trusts her.

• bdj

Thanks Just Jared. BP is in his element surrounded by a bunch of children. AJ does look like her Mother. I wish her Mother all the best. It is good to see a couple devoted to causes that reach beyond borders and help children. Thanks for the link to the Maddox Chivan Children Center. It was a privilege to donate to this worthy cause as well as other causes that help children in the United States and throughout the world. Keep up the good work.

• Grandma
  • Grandma

A man in Phoenix calls his son in New York the day before Christmas
    > and says,”I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your
    > mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.
    > “Pop, what are you talking about?” the son screams. We can’t stand
    > the sight of each other any longer,” the father says. “We’re sick of each
    > other, and I’m sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in
    > Chicago and tell her.”
    > Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. “Like
    > heck they’re getting divorced,” she shouts, “I’ll take care of this,”
    > She calls Phoenix immediately, and screams at her father, “You are NOT
    > getting divorced. Don’t do a single thing until I get there. I’m
    > calling my brother back, and we’ll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don’t
    > do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?” and hangs up.
    > The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. “Okay,” he says,
    > “they’re coming for Christmas and paying their own way.”

• ntt

Amaya, thanks for the Comedy Central link. JS is hilarious.
    Grandma, I read an article in the AARP mag about CR. Very laudatory of her intelligence, but in my opinion she probably is still a little green for foreign affairs.