Angelina Jolie Kills it at Kitson

Angelina Jolie Kills it at Kitson

Celebrity Babylon has some great pictures of Angelina Jolie shopping at Kitson in L.A. yesterday afternoon. Angie was driven to the nearby hotel L’Ermitage where her mother Marcheline Betrand currently resides.

Other pictures include the future Mrs. Pitt in L.A. dressed in a $415 Joseph Alpaca cardigan and a $1,750 Celine Bittersweet bag on Dec. 13.

HEY YOU :: Will you be seeing The Good Shepherd tonight?

angelina jolie kitson 01
angelina jolie kitson 02
angelina jolie kitson 03
angelina jolie kitson 04
angelina jolie kitson 05
angelina jolie kitson 06
angelina jolie kitson 07
angelina jolie kitson 08

Christopher Polk/Getty

1,108 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 745 » Show All

cool im i firsts? finally spoted

Ha! im the first :D

Oh fabulous!! Angie is always fabulous no matter what she puts on….love the simplicity and elegance…and her intelligence! I watched her interviews over and over and just love the eloquence. This woman is a full package!!

Good job Jared and Audrey!!!

jared, you are so sly! future mrs. pitt! ha! according to the foreign press, she is mrs. pitt!

Elena

is that really you? how are you?

Thanks Jared and Audrey for this new thread. Angie looks so gorgeous in this pics.

Happy Holidays to all BAMZS fans! I don’t think they are married or have any intention of doing so! Let them live their lives together~!

Elena!!!!!! is that you?

JJ……….hahahahaa……MRS. PITT. You are brilliant JJ, purely brilliant.

Thank you for the new thread, she looks absolutely stunning.

good morning all. I was wondering when these pics would show up here.
Jared – you never disappoint. Thanks =)

The Good Shepard got a five star rating on MSN movies’s page and Yahoo Movies gave it a B.

oops..well it’s still morning where I am..lol

Elena is that you? Hi!

Angie’s clothes are a reflection of the new her. Simple, classy and sweet. Not girlish, but not matronly either. She seems to find the right balance in every area of her life now. Lovely hair also. When they are in L. A., they look L. A. and when they are in the poor areas of the Third World their appearance blends in their too. Cheers BAMZS…Merry C hristmas!

Beautiful as always!!!!!! :)

suspicious_package @ 12/22/2006 at 12:28 pm

Well, I never thought I’d see the day where a posting of Angie would discuss the labels and cost of her clothing and accessories. She’s just not that sort of celebrity. This appeals to my base shallowness. Nice work, Jared!

lookwhaticando @ 12/22/2006 at 12:31 pm

Thanks for the new thread alert, She is looking very Glam as always. I wonder what she is getting Brad and the Kids for Christmas, I know Brad is going to spoil the entire Family

COOL im off to go see the good shepherd

I love the cardigan ! Actually I like both outfits. Now does Jared know something that we don’t? Future Mrs. Pitt, huh?

Happy Holidays Just Jared and all the BAMZS fans. Peace on Earth and goodwill to Man. Thanks Just Jared for all your great work. You have a great web site with a positive vibe. Keep up the good work. AJ looks great. BP and AJ have a committed relationship with three beautiful children (hopefully with more to come). I wish Mr. and Mrs. Smith (Mr. and Mrs. Pitt) all the best.

lookwhaticando @ 12/22/2006 at 12:34 pm

KAS Says:

December 22nd, 2006 at 12:21 pm

=============================

A agree, as long as they keep growing in their love together it does not really matter. They are a perfect fit

Got to go see the Good Sherperd tonight, I heard it is a good one. Can’t wait to see my girl, will check in later

GermanJani @ 12/22/2006 at 12:35 pm

On the same Day Denise Richards was at Kitson with Lola and Sam….but before Angelina….

I love her new look in clothing. She looks good in black but she has very good style sense and it is coming out now in this lighter look. The lighter look could also be a reflection of her own personal place. She is more light and less dark.

Love her smile. I just saw DeNiro on Regis. He is such a sweet man of few words, and yet so talented. I am getting ready to go see TGS. She looks so beautiful in the clips they showed on Regis Live.

Missouri Fan @ 12/22/2006 at 12:40 pm

LOVE you ANGIE!! You are an amazing woman of the year!!

Jared & Audrey thanks for this new thread!

Mrs. Smith @ 12/22/2006 at 12:40 pm

OooooH, what beautiful picx! Thanks JJ. And I love the future Mrs. Pitt.
Angie looks gorgeous. Love her hair, so shiny and healthy.
Can’t wait to see TGS tomorrow.

Is that the real Elena? Big HELLO if it is, or it isn’t.

She looks simply radiant.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 745 » Show All