Aniston's Bing of a Boyfriend

Aniston's Bing of a Boyfriend

Is love in the air for Jennifer Aniston and billionaire playboy Steve Bing? In Touch is reporting that Steve, 41, approached Jen, 37, and gave her his phone number while she was having dinner with friends at West Hollywood’s Madeo restaurant. An insider revealed, “They’ve known each other socially. He saw an opportunity and made a move.”

Jen hasn’t taken Steve up on the offer just yet – and friends say he’s not the only guy who’s been hitting on the newly single star. Ever since she broke up with Vince Vaughn, “Men are coming out of the woodwork,” says a pal. One of those men is cyclist Lance Armstrong, 35, but a friend says Jen turned him down when he asked her on a date because of her friendship with his ex-fiancé, Sheryl Crow.

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All
Bulletproof @ 12/28/2006 at 3:40 pm

Ha ha first?

Bulletproof @ 12/28/2006 at 3:41 pm

Naa, I think Jennifer will turn him down too because Nicole Kidman dumped him.

hohohoho she should date him……his the richie rich!not good looking!and those chin kills me!eerrrkkkk!

who cares.

just like E HURLY……just for a baby to a billionaire thing!hehehehe

niecy is right nobody cares anymore.

I hope she finds what she’s looking for. She deserves better than the cheating husband she once had.

MR. BING is one hell of an UGLY GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CREEPY LOOKING AT ITS FINEST!!!

Poor Jen may want to steer clear from this guy. He is the equivalent of a billionaire hound dog. The way he did Liz Hurley wasn’t too cool. Then again, Jen may just get that long awaited baby. She is also a multi-millionaire, so no need to take him to court for child payments. I hate to see Poor Jen go down the same road again(Vaughn), sometimes it is good to take a detour.

thank God am happy for her. Oh God please let it happen and let them live happily. OH LORD PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE

HAHAA are you effing kidding me? Bing is UUUUGLY!! Just like ****!! This is a guy who denied fathering his own child!!! BIG STEP UP ****!!!

Bing would be perfect for her. She deserves someone like him.

I agree with WTF He would be perfect for her! Both are Fugly!
He is a Loser for what he did to liz Hurley, She is a Loser for
all the awful stuff she and her Minions have said about brad.
I don’t think that Fugly Tranny Manniston will ever find a Man,
Maybe she should stick to her Female Yoga Instructer, She
seems to prefer the companionship of Females her “Goddess”
Pack. Perhaps Thats why Her marraige ended Long before
Angelina came along! But in the long run, I don’t know why
I commented at all, cuz who really cares!?

Gosh.. as clueless as Aniston is, I really hope she is NOT hooking up with this guy. I was shocked that Nicole Kidman dated him for a while. He is a major Jerk. I am not a Liz Hurley fan but.. the way he treated her.. and denied he was her baby’s daddy was horrible. But then again, with Aniston, he wont have to worry about that kind of thing.

Jen is wonderful @ 12/28/2006 at 4:18 pm

Oh her with Lance Armstrong…that would be wonderful!! Come ON Jen…Go for it!! LIVE STRONG! Yeah1

feelbetter @ 12/28/2006 at 4:23 pm

Joy Lee Fitt Says:
December 28th, 2006 at 4:18 pm
Do you feel better now? Why don’t you rant on Vaughn. He was the last one to break Poor Jen’s heart. I guess you Jen hens get more mileage out of Pitt and Jolie. I am sure that Pitt is hard to get over and measure up to, but poor Jen did have a relationship with Vaughn before, during and after her divorce. Move on before you brust a blood vessel.

Hey Joy Lee Fitt,you should be happy for jennifer aniston,now someone’s wanted to hook up with her but sadly an ugly looking guy!he.he.i bet they will have a nice looking baby when he got her pregnant,but hey has she got anymore egg cells left in her?

Chin is thy Name @ 12/28/2006 at 4:25 pm

I don’t believe this story. She’s too ugly for him. Mr Bing save yourself while you still can while you still have a soul.

Chin is thy Name @ 12/28/2006 at 4:26 pm

Joy Lee Fitt Says:
Chin Maniston will break up with her next 5 boyfriends and you’ll still be ranting about Brad Pitt. You’re a bigger loser than she is.

Coming out of the woodwork? Does that mean worms, slugs, roaches, termites. That’s good then, ’cause that’s all she’s going to find. Yeah, Bing will ‘bing her’ and toss her to the side like he’s done with all the women before her. Ohhhh, and he’s such a looker too — YUCK! They’ll make such a nice couple — Ugly and Uglier!!

If JA is suffering, she’s brought on herself. She told the lies, she spread the rumours, so now she’s hurting? Give me a break. The cow — oops, no offense on the cows now — needs to go away and leave the ‘happy’ people in peace.

Its amazing to me – how much they look alike. They could be brother and sister.

I hope this story isn’t true because, cancelling looks out, he just seems like a jerk, especially with the Liz Hurley thing. She could do better. Lance, where you at?
And to BAMZS fans. Okay, you yell at people for trashing Brangelina on BAMZS threads, but yet you come over here and trash Aniston. I’m not saying that people can’t have their own opinions, but “Maniston” is ripped at enough in the BAMZS threads, so I suggest to let this one go. Please don’t come to this thread for the sole purpose of bashing Aniston. I know that there are trolls on BAMZS threads, but if you do the same here, you’re no better.

AddictedtoBAMZs @ 12/28/2006 at 4:36 pm

Jennifer Aniston needs to meet and marry John Stamos. They are perfectly suited to each other career-wise, age wise, looks, etc. I think they work…

JA never said B cheated on her, but she sure loved sprading the rumours. Now she’s — if true — is going to be hanging out with the Number One cheating pig out there — no offense on the pigs now! Don’t theY resemble each other a bit? You know, in that non descript, boring type of way. Yeah, they’d be good for each other. He’ll shag her, give her some jewels, leave her and ask for the jewels back. Yeah — GO JEN!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All