The Pitts in Panama

The Pitts in Panama

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie crossed the canal from Costa Rica to Panama yesterday as they were spotted taking in the artwork at the Frank Gehry museum. Once upon a time, Brad was rumored to have been hired as the apprentice of world-renowned architect Gehry. Gehry laughed off the rumors saying, “Brad Pitt called me and asked if he could come visit me in the office. And he said, ‘I’d love to come work in a place like this,’ and I said, ‘You’re hired’. It was a joke.”

Pictures below include Brad Pitt stopping by an office building in Los Angeles earlier this month. While inside Tony Scott, director and fellow producer of The Assassination of Jesse James left a note on his bike.

Just Jared on Facebook

• Michael Strahan gets in a dig at Live! - Huffington Post
  • Can you solve this new celeb blind item? - Lainey Gossip
  • JK Rowling reacts to the shocking news in Britain - The Hollywood Reporter
  • First ?

21:43 Swedish time

• D

Good to know they went to Panama! It is a great place!
    Can’t wait for more pictures :-)

• angelah

Thanks j@red for the pics esp the last one. Gorgeous as alwasy..
    tt

• Original Curious

OMG I’m in the top 10! *thud* Thanks Jared — we needed a new thread.

• angelah

always*

• Sheri

I love these two!

• You never know

Did these pics have the perez hilton writing on them? lol

Hope they have a good New years celebration.

• Joy

Original jpf Says:

December 29th, 2006 at 3:42 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh well then I’m not sure who mentioned it. I thought it was a regular old-timer here but I could be mistaken since when I read it I was still new to the site and weeding through friend or foe was confusing. LOL When I finally decided to post ritzygal was posting so many good things about B&A and I thought she was cool! LOL

• angelah

have you guys seen this pic? she’s talking on the phone, i think.

ok tt for real this time..

• Joy

Bringing over from previous thread…
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Joy Says:

December 29th, 2006 at 3:39 pm
    dragonfly Says:

December 29th, 2006 at 3:36 pm
    Joy Says:

December 29th, 2006 at 3:32 pm
    I am listening to Linda Howard’s book Kiss Me While I Sleep that was suggested by someone here a little while back (was it you Ojpf?). Anyway, it was suggested that it would be perfect for B & A to bring to the big screen. Whoa!!!!!!!!! I am imagining them as I listen and man’o’man I wish, I wish…

*************************************

What’s it about?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    From the Publisher
    It’s a job that makes a killing. Efficient, professional, and without apology, Lily Mansfield is a hired assassin, working as a contract agent for the CIA. Her targets are the powerful and corrupt, those who can’t be touched by the law.

Now, after 18 years of service, Lily has been drawn into a dangerous game that hasn’t been sanctioned, seeking vengeance for her own reasons. Each move bolder than the next, she is compromising her superiors, drawing unwanted attention and endangering her very life. Though stress and shock have made her feel somewhat invincible and a little cocky, Lily knows that she too can be taken out in an instant. And if it’s her time, so be it. She intends to go down fighting.

A CIA agent himself, Lucas Swain recognizes the signs of trauma in the line of fire. His orders are to either bring her in or bring her down. Yet he too is drawn into the game with Lily Mansfield, dancing on a tightrope as he tries to avoid a major international incident while still battling a tenacious foe who is dogging their every step. Keeping laser focus on her task at hand while vigilantly watching her back, Mansfield never sees the lethal peril that lies directly in her path . . . and how loyalty has a price.

From The Critics
    Publishers Weekly
    CIA contract agent Lily Mansfield has been a ruthless, professional assassin for nearly 20 of her 37 years, but her work takes a personal turn after the young girl she rescued off the street as a baby, and the friends that were raising her, are killed. Lily turns renegade and avenges their deaths with a brilliantly executed murder, but she soon finds herself hunted by an evil family, embroiled in a plot that threatens the safety of the world, and chased by handsome CIA agent Lucas Swain, who has been charged with bringing Lily back by any means necessary. Though Howard’s latest offering (after Cry No More) is far flung, the high energy story line translates well to audio thanks to the compelling performances of Hill and Bean. The duo deftly tackle the story’s many intonations and foreign accents, and their skillful use of nuance lends some depth to Howard’s larger-than-life characters. Simultaneous release with the Ballantine hardcover. (July) Copyright 2004 Reed Business Information.

• lurker opinion

Thanks Jared. Who knew Tony Scott was so old. For some reason I pictured him as a younger man with black hair. Anyway, why do paps skip pictures. They got the pic of Scott leaving the note but they did not get the pic of Brad reading it. Maybe Brad’s reaction would be a selling point for the pics.

• angelah
  • Original jpf

Thanks for the new and badly needed thread Jared & Audrey.

Love the pic of Angie. She looks regal. Her profile in the 2nd photo reminds me of a Cleopatra image I once saw.

jpf

• jamie

Question about the GALA magazine:

The interview with Brad Pitt must be around summer 2006, the article came out around November 2006.

• Original jpf

angelah Says: December 29th, 2006 at 3:57 pm

gosh ok here’s one more link with some other pics.

SIMPLE_SEARCH&fritekst=jolie&&page=1

^^^

You notice how they have the two photo’s there that say “caption correction?” They changed it from “husband” to “partner.” I’ve never seen that before.

Thanks for the link.

jpf

• jamie

For those who like B & A:

Here a translation from the interview with GALA magazine from Germany: (for more see http://www.gala.de)

Brad Pitt: “I have never better”
    The Hollywood star used to keep himself very private. However in the interview with GALA Brad Pitt told enthusiastically about his life with life with Angelina Jolie and the three kids.

GALA: Can you define love?
    Pitt: The term love changes meaning when one gets older. When I was 13 years old and I had my first girlfriend, I thought that I was in love with her. But not until today I understand, what is important . The better I get to know the woman, whom I love, the more I understand, what is important to her and what for us as a team (partners). I have never better, have never been happier than today. In order that remains in this way, one should always be creative in love.

GALA: What else is important in a relationship?
    Pitt: I don’t think that two persons have to merge into one. They should remain always strong, independent individuals….
    Just as he is and and Angelina Jolie (being independent individuals). The actress is responsible for Pitt’s transformation. As he says, he has not only won a new meaning of, but she also sharpens his social consciousness. He accompanied the Unicef Aktivistin to humanitarian activities to Kenya, Pakistan, Haiti, Namibia and in Swiss the Davos. From the beginning of October to the end of November he was with his family in India. Here the pair prepared “A Mighty Heart” a Polit thriller….
    GALA: You work without pause in the recent time, you are constantly with your family on trips.
    Pitt: I love adventure. I like making movies in different places. It is a privilege to get to know a country closely. It (=travelling and discovering) is exactly my thing. I have become a world’s citizen.

(For more see http://www.gala.de. You find there the whole interview and some more. GALA is a German tabloid magazine, and as with all tabloids one should never believe them 100%)

****

As said previously, the interview must be in summer 2006, the article came out around November. Unfortunately I can’t find the script of a television interview in India where Brad also talked about love and affection.

• deena

Someting I didn’t get to say before the old thread closed up
    Brad may have said some similar things while he was with JA, because he doesn’t say negetive things or hardly any personal things. But ONE thing he NEVER said with her was how much his children, family life and woman gave his life so much meaning.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Nov.1998
    “Now, he’s dating actress Jennifer Aniston and being scolded by gossip columnists for not posing for pictures with her at the premiere of “Meet Joe Black.” “Hollywood is a minefield,” is all Pitt has to say on the subject, cradling a Marlboro Light between his fingertips, watching blue smoke rise toward the ceiling. While accepting the reality of his fame, such a reality doesn’t always sit right with the corn-fed son of Middle America who spent nearly four years studying in the journalism school at the University of Missouri. “The main thing I remember is the code the code that journalists are bound to write unbiased accounts of people, places and events,” he says. “That’s always stuck with me. It’s a lofty code. It’s tough to be unbiased, I mean who could actually be unbiased? But as a goal, that’s what always kept popping up in my head when the crazy gossip that spins out of control would come out about me. “Too often, it comes from what I believe to be petty people. I mean, I just can’t see someone as a kid going, `When I grow up, I’m going to write terrible things about people and print them.’ ” After experiencing the best and the worst of society’s infatuation with celebrities, Pitt is philosophical about how it can affect humanity as a whole. “The real evil of it is just that it brings us down little by little, where we don’t notice, but it just brings us down a notch,” he says, paraphrasing a tract from the movie “Broadcast News.” “I think a line must be drawn in the press between what’s rumored and what’s opinion and what’s fact. Most things are just opinion and they’re printed up as fact. Unfortunately, people don’t look that far. They just take what comes in little quotation marks as gospel. “Innocents become scapegoats all the time,” he says. “I feel what’s personal relationship-wise should be kept that way.” Nov. 1998

• kiki

Hi Bamzsters! I’ve been away for three days (little vacation), and there are so many things to read! My head is spinning. Thanks Jared for the new pics, now I’m off to read a thousand comments lol.

• deena

BTW great new thread

• Amaya

They’re such a jet setting couple and family :)

Ok, so I have ask you guys something….is it wrong that I have these two as my wall paper on my portable media player (it’s a Creative Vision:M it’s like an ipod except it’s catered to PCs)? It lovely to see them when I’m listening to music.

Another thing, I was listening to Madonna’s song Take a Bow and the lyrics are eerie. I imagine it’s how Brad felt during the last moments of his marriage. I’m gonna post the lyrics so if you don’t like long posts just skip this.

Take a bow, the night is over
    This masquerade is getting older
    Light are low, the curtains down
    There’s no one here
    [There's no one here, there's no one in the crowd]
    Say your lines but do you feel them
    Do you mean what you say when there’s no one around [no one around]
    Watching you, watching me, one lonely star
    [One lonely star you don't know who you are]

Chorus
    I’ve always been in love with you [always with you]
    I guess you’ve always known it’s true [you know it's true]
    You took my love for granted, why oh why
    The show is over, say good-bye

Make them laugh, it comes so easy
    When you get to the part
    Where you’re breaking my heart [breaking my heart]
    Hide behind your smile, all the world loves a clown
    [Just make 'em smile the whole world loves a clown]
    Wish you well, I cannot stay
    You deserve an award for the role that you played [role that you played]
    No more masquerade, you’re one lonely star
    [One lonely star and you don't know who you are]

All the world is a stage [world is a stage]
    And everyone has their part [has their part]
    But how was I to know which way the story’d go
    How was I to know you’d break
    You’d break my heart

• lurker opinion

Angelina’s hair is so long. I hope the next time she gets dressed up she wears it down. She has been wearing it up alot this year.

• LB-HA

Thanks for the pictures of Brad.

• Andrómeda

Love Angie and Brad !!!. I´m sure they are habing a great time there…God bess them!

• ANUSTIN

thanks jared for the new thread.

• Idon’tlikeyouinthatway.com

Jennifer Aniston is Insane : In the January issue of US Weekly, close friends of the Friends star say that Jennifer Aniston’s emotional health, still fragile because of Vince Vaughn’s cheating, has suffered since Angelina’s recent interview with Vogue and the Oscar-winning actress’ current promotional tour for The Good Shepherd. Outlook not good:

On the effect of seeing pictures of baby Shiloh:
    “she collapses in a heap, clutching her womb like she’s been stabbed if she so much as passes a baby stroller on the street.”

On how she deal with it:
    “throwing baby dolls into a bonfire on the beach behind her place in Malibu. It’s creepy, but she says it makes her feel better for a few hours.”

Hey, there’s a bright side:
    “At least she’s stopped watching ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ over and over again, for days at a time without eating or sleeping. That just wasn’t healthy.”

Yikes. There’s bad, and then there’s this. Jennifer Aniston could eat live bunnies and seem less crazy. In Jennifer’s defense, it must suck knowing that the only reason you were ever considered A-list has moved on and started a family with someone who is better than you in every possible way. Not in Jennifer’s defense, it’s been two years. If my math is right, this means it takes less time for a newborn baby to speak in complete sentences than it does for Jennifer Aniston to realize Brad Pitt isn’t coming back home.

• dragonfly

Joy I think the plot sounds interesting, but I think they would avoid it as the public may see it as too much like MAMS. I would love to see them do something together that has alot of sexual tension, drama, and action, which were certainly plot points of MAMS, but I think it would be cool to see a period piece, a costume drama with them in it….. and not really a straight-out love story, either. Maybe a case of star-crossed lovers. Something about time travel or love across the ages would be great. Like Angie said, they don’t want something that is too much like their real life, as it would feel too much like a documentary, i.e. MAMS with kids.

I think it would be extra difficult to do a straight out love scene with your real life partner. So many actors talk about how love scenes and the filming of them is far from sexy or romantic… you have to hold your head a certain way when you kiss or wrap your arms around the person, all for the benefit of camera angles, and many actors have said it is the most unnatural thing in the world, far from the way you would really kiss and fondle your actual lover. So, I can see where, if one had to film a sex scene with the actual lover, you would naturally kiss them like you really kiss them at home, not keeping camera angles and all that in mind….. you would have to train yourself to do it the movie way, not the natural way. I think that would make it harder for everyone involved to get a proper movie scene.

BUT, I do hope they take a chance and do something romantic with at least ONE good love scene. I’m being selfish, but I hope they do!

• Andrómeda

Sorry…I meant having…and bless (sorry for the mistakes, but you get the point, right?)

• leni

Angie’s hair looks really pretty.. very thick and long. She looks great either way but I like seeing her wear it down.

i hope they are having a great vacation!

• piper, with a low

~~Yet another new Brad and Angelina thread.~~

Seriously, guys… there’s another.

• leni

it would be nice for one thread to be aniston free.

jmho

• Suggestion Box

Jared, COMBINE THE TWO NEW POSTS!

• Joy

Ladies I am gone for the day and am not sure if I will be able to lurk/post this weekend due to some technical difficulties at home. (Trees are beautiful but I really think they are best at the park and not on my property–last year this time I woke up to one of the suckers on my car!)

Joy
    TTFN

• A response to JA HATERS/BAMZS lovers

Then stop ur talking crap about her on her threads. Gayle, Gussie, Gayle, Observer 2 keep brining Pitt/Jolie up…aren’t they BAMZS fans.
    We Aniston fans are in the same boat, let’s just both leave eachother alone.

TRUCE

• Original jpf

Joy Says: December 29th, 2006 at 4:31 pm

Joy
    TTFN

^^^

Have a nice weekend and stay safe. I live in tornadoland and understand waking up with a tree sitting on something other than the ground.

jpf

• One of your own brought up JA

One of the BAMZS fans said that they wish there could be one thread that doesn’t have JA’s name brought up.
    Then another BAMZS fan copied an article from I DONT LIKE YOU IN THAT WAY.COM.

Then you have other BAMZS fans that go on JA threads to trash her, just like us JA fans have other fans of hers come on here to trash BP & AJ. Both are immature and stupid and I apologize and I’m asking for a truce.

• oh please

Idon’tlikeyouinthatway.com Says:

• Oh please, KNOCK IT OFF

Weren’t you on Anistons thread trashing her? Now you’re on here, still trashing her. But then you don’t want her name brought up on BAMZS threads…how bought you knock it off already.

• Jen is a basketcase

December 29, 2006

Jennifer Aniston is Insane

In the January issue of US Weekly, close friends of the Friends star say that Jennifer Aniston’s emotional health, still fragile because of Vince Vaughn’s cheating, has suffered since Angelina’s recent interview with Vogue and the Oscar-winning actress’ current promotional tour for The Good Shepherd . Outlook not good:

On the effect of seeing pictures of baby Shiloh:

On how she deal with it:

Hey, there’s a bright side:

33 Comments:

That’s funny as hell. Poor Rachel.

By Anonymous, on 11:54 AM

I don’t know; I’m kind of over Angelina. It’s really kind of passive aggressive to keep telling the media she’d like to have a sit-down with Jen. To talk about what? No one would want to meet with the woman who stole her husband, either, and Angelina knows it. She’s just trying to look good.

By Anonymous, on 11:54 AM

WTF?
    Throwing baby dolls in a bonfire ????
    That trumps the blood in a vial necklace. The Aniston psycho fans can shut up now.

By Anonymous, on 11:58 AM

Seriously, like her friends are telling those horrible things to US WEEKLY, trashy mag. Riiight. All of that sounds made up. People just wont leave her alone, Im sure she will be compared to Brangelina for her entire life. Poor girl.

By Anonymous, on 11:59 AM

“Plus — the odds of this stuff about Aniston being true is pretty damn slim. It sounds all made up.”
    Unlike a lot of other rags, US Weekly triple checks facts and has reliable sources. Sorry, your beloved Jennifer is nuts.

By Anonymous, on 11:59 AM

As hilarious as it sounds, there is no way she is this crazy. If that were true, we’d have some sort of public breakdown by now.

By Anonymous, on 12:00 PM

“US Weekly triple checks facts and has reliable sources”
    LMAO, hilarious. Whooo, that was a funny one. My sides hurt from laughing so hard.

By Anonymous, on 12:01 PM

^ Your logic is fucked. If it hasn’t happened in front of the world, it can’t be true? Do you know how many famous celebs are angels in front of cameras and batshit insane behind closed doors? The answer is MOST.

By Anonymous, on 12:03 PM

Nobody considers US a reliable source, get a grip dude. Im so sick of hearing about all three of these people, the tabloids need some new material stat.

By Anonymous, on 12:03 PM

US Weekly is more reliable than most celeb weekly mags. Get over it.
    If this were about Angelina, then you Aniston fans would be all over this story. Shut up. All you psycho fans on both “teams” should kill yourselves.

By Anonymous, on 12:05 PM

By moderator , on 12:14 PM

Aniston’s friends seem like a close knit, loyal group and I’d be surprised if any of them would spill on her – this just doesn’t ring true.

By Anonymous, on 12:15 PM

A good friend of mine worked closely with Jennifer and Brad when they were in town and Brad was filming a movie here. This was a long time before he worked with Angelina. My friend told me some stories about these people. Brad and Jennifer were miserable together even back then. Jennifer is really weird and miserable and all she does is drink coffee and chain smoke cigarrettes all day. She hates going out in public. Hates it. Brad was quite the opposite.

By Anonymous, on 12:19 PM

This is bullshit. Why don’t they claim she has secretly collected Brads hair in a hairbrush he left behind and made a voodoo doll out of it, standing in her backyard, naked of course, dancing under the moonlight burning pictures of Angelina with the Brad doll clutched between her teeth?
    Look, now that I wrote that, US Weekly can publish it, claiming a vague “source.”

By hopped up on hydroxycut , on 12:22 PM

^ Okay, if you don’t like the story, then it’s bullshit. I’ll remember that next time US publishes a less than flattering story about Angelina and you “Team Aniston” psychos cheer them on for publishing it.

By Anonymous, on 12:25 PM

Whoa….Obsess much Jennifer? Who knows if this story is true or not, but if it is, it sounds like Jen needs to look into getting some new compadres pronto because with friends like these- who needs enemies?

By Anonymous, on 12:30 PM

Jennifer Aniston needs to come out of the closet. It’s so obvious that she and Cox-Arquette are MFEO.
    Forget teams Aniston, Vaughastin, Jolie, Jolie-Pitt-Thornton-Voight-Miller whatev.
    Let’s vote: Team “I’m Here. I’m Queer. Get used to it!”
    This goes for Aiken, Valderama, and Travolta, too.

By Anonymous, on 12:31 PM

This probably wasn’t a “friend” but more like one of the people who works for/with her. These people have tons of people around them all the time. Assistants, housekeepers, decorators, managers, assistant managers, publicists, assistants of publicists, all these people’s secretaries, etc.

By Anonymous, on 12:33 PM

Oh, yeah. And Joey from Blossom. He’s gay too.

By Anonymous, on 12:35 PM

” moderator said…
    FYI – As usual on an Aniston/Pitt/Jolie story, if your IP address is logged repeatedly and you’re suspected of trolling and inciting, your comments will not be approved. ”
    Thank God. I don’t think I can take reading another one of these “Brangelina” threads.

By Anonymous, on 12:36 PM

Didn’t good ol’ Jennifer have her chance? I mean she did sleep with the man for several years. I wouldn’t be so dismissive of tabloids. They do have journalists who have worked in mainstream media and crossed over to the dark side. Plus, with sue happy lawyers and celebrities, they have to be somewhat careful of what they print.

By Anonymous, on 12:36 PM

This is so not true, i know for a fact because we are good friends. When are people gonna leave her alone.

By Anonymous, on 12:37 PM

Ew. Burnt plastic smells gross. I hope they’re cloth babydolls.

By Anonymous, on 12:38 PM

I’m not Team Aniston or Team Jolie, I think both teams are insane. I think worshipping a person that you have never met and likely will never meet should strictly be left to the 13 and below crowd, and it’s frightening that people 13 and up indulge in it.
    And this story is far from “less than flattering.” It paints her as a complete psychopath, and it’s bullshit.
    The media just perpetuates this lame rivalry myth and seriously? Burning baby dolls? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve seen all day.
    Although I do think it was pretty cunty of Angelina to talk about a sit down with Aniston. All it did was put Aniston firmly back in the
    “victim” role in the media right when everything had pretty much died down. I’m sure that was one of her motivations.

• deena

I just think she does t be on a mag cover. Why did US Weekly even do that??? I thought they were gunning for her, then they put her on the cover? money grubbing hypocrits

• JEN IS A Basketcase, KNOCK IT OFF

You BAMZS fans ask for us JA fans to not come on here and trash ‘em, and we have the right to be fans without hating on this family but it’s okay for you to trash JA and to go on her threads?
    Knock it off, JEN IS A BASKETCASE…you were doing the same thing on the JA thread.

Your a BAMZs fan, that’s great, more power to ya but why be a JA hater and ruin our threads, since you ask us not to ruin these threads.

• ANUSTIN

idiot fanistons…..lucky your not infront of me…..

• piper, with a low

One of your own brought up JA Says:

December 29th, 2006 at 4:37 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

First of all, we can’t control what other BAMZS fans do. And who’s to say that they are authentic BAMZS fans in the first place? They could be mercenary pot-stirrers who swap fan affiliations whenever it’s convenient and gets off on the antagonism that they created.

Again, despite people like Lainey labelling us as such, BAMZS fans aren’t a cult; we are not all of the same mind. Some of us hate ___, some tolerate her, some may even like her, but we, as individuals, are responsible for what we say.

You need to address specific people about their conduct.

• C’MON, MANISTION sucks, BAMZS ROCKS !!

F.. JEN, WHERE IS SHE? WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH HER LIFE.. THE B… IS A LOSER

• Observer2

A response to JA HATERS/BAMZS lovers Says:

December 29th, 2006 at 4:31 pm
    Then stop ur talking **** about her on her threads. Gayle, Gussie, Gayle, Observer 2 keep brining Pitt/Jolie up…aren’t they BAMZS fans.
    We Aniston fans are in the same boat, let’s just both leave eachother alone.

TRUCE
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Grow up. I can’t help it that so many don’t like Aniston. I can only speak for myself and I have a mother, I don’t need another. If you can’t handle what we have to say on any thread about her, then don’t read. Simple.

Would you like some cheese with your Whine?

• JA FAN ASKING BAMZS FANS FOR A TRUCE

BCBG, GAYLE, OH PLEASE, OBSERVER 2, LOL, CLINIQUA, and more were just on JA’s thread trashing her…
    now I bet if a JA fan comes on here, they will talk about how they don’t understand why the haters waste their time hating on BAMZS…well you guys are haters yourselves.

Hey, mature BAMZS fans…can we just accept the fact that we don’t share the same opinion and we won’t trash on your thread, and you won’t trash on ours.

• deena

these pictures of Brad in his bike gear are soooooo HOT and macho *oops*

• deena

what’s up? no more smiley faces?

• JA FAN ASKING BAMZS FANS FOR A TRUCE

OBSERVER2, but if a JA fan comes on here trashing BAMZS, you go on and on about how it’s not right and some of you even say that JA shouldn’t be brought up. Why can’t you be that mature? You have a major double standard, it’s okay for you to do it, but not for JA fans. Knock it off and if anyone has some growing up to do, its you. Can’t we just agree to disagree? Keep your comments about JA, limited to BAMZS threads? You ask us not to trash, you’re practically calling JARED to ban the haters but it’s okay for you?

• JA FAN ASKING BAMZS FANS FOR A TRUCE

PIPER WITH A LOW, I’ve read BAMZS threads and you guys run to Jared and Audrey to remove the haters. I have the cojones to not run to them, but to ask you to knock it off already. You don’t want haters, well neither do we.

• deena

well, I sure ain’t wasting my time on other fan threads, I’m busy enlarging Brad’s
    pix, that is